C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

new comparison 56k your dead

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Cayenne Turbo
Originally Posted by Grumpy666
Perhaps if you could form a complete sentence, we could all laugh along with you.
Right now, it's at you for your Oh Yeah? reply.

What a hypocrite. You complain about no substance and nasty replies.
Do you know the difference between subjective and objective?
Old 12-18-2005, 01:39 PM

2012 Diavel
[QUOTE=Grumpy666]It's become obvious to me that you're not going to respond to my two requests asking you to post a link to this attack on Victor. I wonder why? Oh wait - I know - because there wasn't an attack. I'll bet you didn't expect this to blow up in your face, did you?

You failed to make your point when faced with the facts that I posted, so you tried to defame me by making a false accusation. Now the whole forum knows what a petty, vindictive little man you are.

QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't respond promptly oh great wise devil. I have a $25M business and must devote more of my time to running it than respond to such a remarkable human being. If I have offended your small ego I do so apologize. But please, brush your shoulders off.

If other members are interested they can search the subjects I mentioned. This site is very well set up for that. If not, they can go on and enjoy their lives knowing that your opinions are not worthy of their time. Happy Holidays!
Old 12-18-2005, 01:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Its fun to watch trolls get flamed.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by amgplayer
Sorry I didn't respond promptly oh great wise devil. I have a $25M business and must devote more of my time to running it than respond to such a remarkable human being. If I have offended your small ego I do so apologize. But please, brush your shoulders off.

If other members are interested they can search the subjects I mentioned. This site is very well set up for that. If not, they can go on and enjoy their lives knowing that your opinions are not worthy of their time. Happy Holidays!
It doesn't matter how much smoke you throw up - the fact of the matter is you got caught in a lie. Trying to belittle me doesn't disguise that fact. The other members don't have to search - I already did that and posted the links to the 'subjects you mentioned'. There was no attack. Wrong links? Easy to fix. You post the right one. The more you try to weasel out of it, the more you look like a weasel.
Old 12-18-2005, 04:49 PM

2012 Cayenne Turbo
It doesn't matter how much smoke you throw up - the fact of the matter is you got caught in a lie. Trying to belittle me doesn't disguise that fact. The other members don't have to search - I already did that and posted the links to the 'subjects you mentioned'. There was no attack. Wrong links? Easy to fix. You post the right one. The more you try to weasel out of it, the more you look like a weasel.

Hypocrite
Old 12-18-2005, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by chiphomme
Hypocrite
That's it? That's all you got? Unprovoked name-calling? If you still weren't so blinded by the fact that your car came in third in a 3-car field (and one of them was a GM product), you would see the validity of their rating system. I tried to explain it to you, but you were either incapable or unwilling to comprehend. Now you feel the need for third-grade antics. How sad.
Old 12-18-2005, 07:13 PM

2012 Cayenne Turbo
That's it? That's all you got? Unprovoked name-calling? If you still weren't so blinded by the fact that your car came in third in a 3-car field (and one of them was a GM product), you would see the validity of their rating system. I tried to explain it to you, but you were either incapable or unwilling to comprehend. Now you feel the need for third-grade antics. How sad.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I simply point out that the thing was subjective and I disagreed with it and your little head spins off. Frankly I did plenty of research before I spent $100k on a car and came away with a very different conclusion. What you can't seem to get your arms around is the FACT that their view is just that, a view. The scales are NOT raw numbers and are completely subjectively weighed. So quit your little emotionally challenged hissy fit.
BTW, it's hilarious reading a namecaller complaining about name calling.
Old 12-18-2005, 09:52 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I simply point out that the thing was subjective and I disagreed with it and your little head spins off. Frankly I did plenty of research before I spent $100k on a car and came away with a very different conclusion. What you can't seem to get your arms around is the FACT that their view is just that, a view. The scales are NOT raw numbers and are completely subjectively weighed. So quit your little emotionally challenged hissy fit.
BTW, it's hilarious reading a namecaller complaining about name calling.
Why are you trying to turn this around on me? If you read through the prior posts, you'll see that I pointed out to you that it was only their opinion, and that you seemed to have trouble dealing with it. If you're so happy with your car, why are whining about it here? We can't do anything about their rating system. Send a letter to C&D and let them know how you feel.

And I was 'complaining' about unprovoked name calling. You were not involved in that particular discussion. And except for that loser, Stiggs, who made that immature declaration that I suck, I have not called anyone any names. So, once again you are confused.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:31 AM

2012 Cayenne Turbo
Why are you trying to turn this around on me? If you read through the prior posts, you'll see that I pointed out to you that it was only their opinion, and that you seemed to have trouble dealing with it. If you're so happy with your car, why are whining about it here? We can't do anything about their rating system. Send a letter to C&D and let them know how you feel.

And I was 'complaining' about unprovoked name calling. You were not involved in that particular discussion. And except for that loser, Stiggs, who made that immature declaration that I suck, I have not called anyone any names. So, once again you are confused.

Reread your own posts. You're the one trying to pass off subjective scales as raw numbers. Get a grip.
Sheeez. You can't even acknowledge you've been calling me names too(not that I care).

Last edited by chiphomme; 12-19-2005 at 12:35 AM.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:06 AM

You can't even acknowledge you've been calling me names too(not that I care).
Please enlighten us - exactly what name did I call you?
Old 12-19-2005, 01:45 AM

N/A
C&D will only crown BMW or Audi, no matter what...that's why i stopped reading any of their comparison.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:26 AM

06 SLK55
Grumpy...trying to get your angle on this since some people are coming out and calling you a troll...so i tried to read your prior posts to see what MB you drive...and after eading the first 70 of your posts i see reference to a GMC and a Chevrolet...

Please, if you do not drive(or havent' owned a recent MB), your comments are inflamatory and hence you would be classified as a troll

If, in your defense, you currently drive or have recently owned a MB and have switched brands, that is fine, but please let us know what you drive wso we can understand your angle.

Thanks!!!
Old 12-19-2005, 10:50 AM

2012 Cayenne Turbo
Please enlighten us - exactly what name did I call you?

Again I don't really care but you have referred to my reply's as "third grade antics" and been rather nasty in response on several occassions. But again I don't care other than to point out the fact you're a hypocrite.
BTW, when are you going to concede my original point, that C&D ratings are subjective?
Old 12-19-2005, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Hmmmmm

I smell a thread closing pretty soon, unless the third graders take it down a notch.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:40 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
I have the issue, and I still haven't read it.
I guessed M5 > STS > CLS.
Looks like I was right.
C&D's bias is legendary. Still read their and R&T's reviews, but I go to Automobile Mag or Evo or Winding Road if I want a serious, fact-filled, and objective, comparo.....