C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Carbon Fibre Replacement Interior Pieces FS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 01:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55, 335i, A6, Prius
Carbon Fibre Replacement Interior Pieces FS

I purchased the CF replacement pieces that were made by MP Designs and haven't yet installed it. Actually, the box is still sealed. It also includes the CF shift knob. Anyone interested, let me know. PM me for pricing info. Since it is brand new in the sealed box, I would want only what I paid for it, no more, no less, no waiting.

I'm also thinking about getting rid of the CLS55 altogether. With the Aston Martin, and the wife itching for the Bentley, I don't think there's a need even for the CLS. I've had it since May and have only put 2500 miles on it. You all know the deal, black/Alcantara, 030, Carlsson lowered...etc. Let me know if there's interest. I can pursue the matter if there is.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
CLS 55
Hey Christopher, sorry to hear your selling it, the car is a beauty for anyone that buys it. I might be interested in your folding mirrors if you want to get rid of them.
Kevin
Old 12-05-2006, 01:05 PM

CLS55, 335i, A6, Prius
Originally Posted by Kevin M.
Hey Christopher, sorry to hear your selling it, the car is a beauty for anyone that buys it. I might be interested in your folding mirrors if you want to get rid of them.
Kevin
Hey Kev...not sure if I'm going to get rid of it...just drove it again last night and it's so fun..but then again, the last time I drove it was to get the mirrors installed by stevembznl...so, the mirrors, well, there's some un-install issues. But I'll definitely keep it in mind, although I'd think the new buyer would appreciate that function..
Old 12-06-2006, 03:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVOTECH Mercedes AMG
Good luck with your sale Chris.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Almost a Member!

pm sent
Old 12-13-2006, 12:24 AM

CLS55, 335i, A6, Prius
clarification

Hey all...just wanted to clarify that statement about the stevembznl install of my mirrors. What I meant was that if someone wanted to buy just my mirrors, then there were issues un-installing them, and then re-installing them and then getting access to stardiag to reprogram. I did not make any comments on steve's installation. In fact, I think that I'd rather trust only steve, or the dealership, and that's up to question at times, with my car.

There, now it's clear...