C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

VIN Question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VIN Question

Hi, new member here. Just bought a CLS55 and want to know how i can find out what the all the options of the car are if i know where it was bought from using the VIN number. Anyway i can get a copy of the original sticker? thanks.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

CLS 55
Thumbs up re: vin info

Greetings,
I also just picked up a silver cls55 yesterday and am a fellow newbie!
any mercedes dealer can get you a printout equivalent of the original sticker with all the options listed, the original dealer, the in service date of the vehicle as well as a record of all mercedes service work done on the car. i believe they use an m-b program called "net star". (I had this done BEFORE I bought the car along with a carfax check so i would know exactly what I was buying.)
anyway, your car should still be under warranty so you should have peace of mind regardless.
I am still trying to figure out all the controls having been a bmw owner for so long.
congratulations!
Old 07-16-2007, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jonathan G.
Greetings,
I also just picked up a silver cls55 yesterday and am a fellow newbie!
any mercedes dealer can get you a printout equivalent of the original sticker with all the options listed, the original dealer, the in service date of the vehicle as well as a record of all mercedes service work done on the car. i believe they use an m-b program called "net star". (I had this done BEFORE I bought the car along with a carfax check so i would know exactly what I was buying.)
anyway, your car should still be under warranty so you should have peace of mind regardless.
I am still trying to figure out all the controls having been a bmw owner for so long.
congratulations!
Thank you and good luck with ur CLS