10/26/2007

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 10:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
I'm not keeping a log, I'm just glad that now you're taking credit for it because a couple of posts before this one, that specific run did not exist.... your SUPER E55 left it in the dust

I disagree....... on hot days and back to back runs, cooling makes MAJOR difference in drag racing, as it helps you across the band

If you're not advertise believer than how come you actually got it?? Or at least an identical one to it? And finally, if it doesn't really help in drags, then why buy it and waste money on it? To track it once a year

Oh and by the way...... RennTech rules....

Not many E63s are out there (compared to E55s) so not many are running especially in east coast. But if you're saying that stock E55s are running high 11s and your car with the 10 mods is only averaging 12.3 than your mods suck and you fell for one of those advertising gimmicks you were talking about earlier Need more clarification

Yep..... Perfect name..... 10 mods and average 12.3 including a 13.2 run.... Oh and you should round up to 600 hp to make it look nicer

Amir doesn't have one now, but is looking for one. The one coming on Friday is from the M5 board. It is someone who took Juicee up on his offer to pay for him.

I feel bad for him, he will be the only M5 among 9 AMGs (make that 10 if SAM decides to make it)
Sure why wouldnt I take credit for my runs,after all I drive my own car..uh hmmm..and you? I'll even run a few 14's for ya next friday,hows that...maybe it will make you feel better about your 503hp purchase.

Then again,you have no clue why my car ran that 13.2 on that pass do ya.If you want,you can ride with me for one pass and I'll show you where the starting line is and how to drag race... I know,that was dirty.

Dont try to side track the topic.We are talking about my 10 WHP cooling mod.Cooling mods dont add HP period.And in drag racing the run is done before the HE can even do its job.

My HE was added to keep IAT's down in everday driving,and I built it myself because I can.So how many times a year do I track my car? I think I have stalker on my hands here....

Renntech rules...so you better have that 3500.00 or what ever big boy ECU flash done for next Friday,along with all the other great mods out for your car by Renntech.Should run low 11's for sure.

503 hp stock and it runs how fast? Oh yeahhhh..

2007 E63 w/P30 ---> 12.59 @ 111.5 (100% STOCK, 1200 ft track elevation, 2200 DA)

Yes,stock some have ran in the high 11's and many in the low 12's, obvioulsy you should know why..Cause your using the term in your sig like it was a bad day at the track when your car ran its astonishing 2007 E63 w/P30 ---> 12.59 @ 111.5 (100% STOCK, 1200 ft track elevation, 2200 DA)

You definately make me laugh Mo.I'll give ya that.You 63 guys get bent out of shape when it comes to justifying your 503hp purchases.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVOTECH Mercedes AMG
Renntech rules...so you better have that 3500.00 or what ever big boy ECU flash done for next Friday,along with all the other great mods out for your car by Renntech.Should run low 11's for sure.
But J, renntech doesn't write its own software?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
WOW!!! You guys are so fired up.. This will be my first drag runs So anyone that wants to pump up Their egos are welcome to run with me and put one more win on your belts. I am ready and waiting for an azz kicking Butt if I by some very small chance I out run you PLEASE say thank you Man am I hungry. Lets bring it on!!! CLS63 looking for FUN...Tall thin blond with bid t..s OOpps wrong forum sorry.. lol
Old 10-20-2007, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by AdamG@EuroElites
But J, renntech doesn't write its own software?

Im my shocking voice..."Really,why who would that be then"?

Wait,3500.00 for a download sounds good to me...and the gains are amazing.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
WOW!!! You guys are so fired up.. This will be my first drag runs So anyone that wants to pump up Their egos are welcome to run with me and put one more win on your belts. I am ready and waiting for an azz kicking Butt if I by some very small chance I out run you PLEASE say thank you Man am I hungry. Lets bring it on!!! CLS63 looking for FUN...Tall thin blond with bid t..s OOpps wrong forum sorry.. lol
Naaaaa,Im just yanking Mo's chain.He knows its all fun.

First time drag racing? Between Juicee and myself you'll be just fine,we'll get you dialed in on what to do,and you can adjust how you want to run your car from there.

Your car is should run very well with the Renntech stuff on there! Did you say you had tires for this event or not?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by JRocket
Sure why wouldnt I take credit for my runs,after all I drive my own car..uh hmmm..and you? I'll even run a few 14's for ya next friday,hows that...maybe it will make you feel better about your 503hp purchase.
Again, why are you getting riled up everytime I mention this pass. I'm just stating that it did take place because it seems like you had erased it in an earlier post. So you never took credit for it until the 63 police brought it out Maybe you needed to feel better about your mods Yeah, that was dirty too....

Then again,you have no clue why my car ran that 13.2 on that pass do ya.If you want,you can ride with me for one pass and I'll show you where the starting line is and how to drag race... I know,that was dirty.
I'll be happy to..... why not? I like E55s too...... especially the 10 mod ones....

Dont try to side track the topic.We are talking about my 10 WHP cooling mod.Cooling mods dont add HP period.And in drag racing the run is done before the HE can even do its job.
My HE was added to keep IAT's down in everday driving,and I built it myself because I can.So how many times a year do I track my car? I think I have stalker on my hands here....
To my understanding, everyday driving is not extreme all the time, and so does not require an "extra" heat exchanger. Also, most of the modified E55s here have some kind of cooling mods and every single owner I asked believes that it does help in freeing up some hp even on the track?
And yes, I follow your every move closely....

Patience my friend, lets see the full potential of the car when it is stock, then we'll move on to bigger and better things.... RennTech all the way baby....

Maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn............ Why is everybody hating on RennTech around here? When I'm done with Johnny, he'll have RennTech Stage 5

Last edited by MB_Forever; 10-21-2007 at 07:24 AM.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Trust me, you'll have TONS OF FUN at this event regardless of the outcome. Just getting together there is great And once you come once, you'll want to come everytime.... It's addicting....
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVOTECH Mercedes AMG
Originally Posted by Jrocket
Im my shocking voice..."Really,why who would that be then"?

Wait,3500.00 for a download sounds good to me...and the gains are amazing.

You crack me up J......

Maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn............ Why does everybody hate RennTech around here? When I'm done with Johnny, he'll have RennTech Stage 5
Nah, not hating. Anyone that wants to pay $3495 for 30 hp , 33 lbs gain, feel free to purchase.
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn............ Why does everybody hate RennTech around here? When I'm done with Johnny, he'll have RennTech Stage 5
Not quite,but I do have the Big Chief stg 3 right now..
Old 10-20-2007, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Not quite,but I do have the Big Chief stg 3 right now..
What's missing? Headers and what else?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Old 10-20-2007, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by AdamG@EuroElites

You crack me up J......

Nah, not hating. Anyone that wants to pay $3495 for 30 hp , 33 lbs gain, feel free to purchase.
Hate........ hate.......... hate.........
Old 10-20-2007, 10:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
You'll have fun,the beullllll shiaaatting alone is worth showing up..lol
Old 10-20-2007, 10:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
What's missing? Headers and what else?
Missing....ALOT,considering I only have a pulley and TB.

So make that a "Chief 2 stg" instead..
Old 10-20-2007, 10:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVOTECH Mercedes AMG
Who me? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 10-20-2007, 10:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Honestly tell me why you would spends 3500.00 for the Renntech tune over Olivers tune for 1595.00? Be honest.

Adam already know's I think both prices are stupid,but he doesnt set the price so I dont hold him for that.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
so your ecu is stock and all you added was a bigger pulley and a tb and your running as fast as the northernbased rocket 2? Thats crazy, you did your own wrenching and tune?
Old 10-20-2007, 11:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Honestly tell me why you would spends 3500.00 for the Renntech tune over Olivers tune for 1595.00? Be honest.

Adam already know's I think both prices are stupid,but he doesnt set the price so I dont hold him for that.
I like RennTech because I witnessed myself two SLK32s that got RennTech Stage 1 and both cars made more hp than RennTech claimed. One of the cars had Powerchip before RennTech and didn't show any gains on the dyno, but after RennTech, the car showed impressive power. I think their claims are conservative and probably more realistic than many other companies. Plus, most people I've asked with RennTech upgrades tell me they're very happy with the product.

But Look..... When it is time, I probably would end up going with Oliver because I trust Adam and his reputation. But if I wasn't on this board, I would've never known about Oliver and would've still chosen RennTech
Old 10-20-2007, 11:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
most action in the cls forum since, well maybe ever :-D
The M5 is owned by Tom and it is an 08, there will also be some 335's for my whale to crunch
Old 10-20-2007, 11:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Johnny, so how come you never got an ECU?

Wouldn't you need an ECU tune to help the car adapt to the mods? If you're making more boost, you probably want the ECU to change the Air/Fuel ratio so that the car would not pull timing, right?
Old 10-21-2007, 12:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by juicee63
so your ecu is stock and all you added was a bigger pulley and a tb and your running as fast as the northernbased rocket 2? Thats crazy, you did your own wrenching and tune?
No,I do not have the ECU tuned,and it actually has the dreaded MB reflash that everyone here talks about.

We both know why my car ran good that day,weather and lots of ice...PERIOD! You are all in for a rude awakening coming the 26th if the weather is the same as it has been all last week.My car will be in the low 12's and the 63's will be in the low 13's,but it is what it is.

I dont know anything about the other Rockets car or his times that he's ran?:nix
Old 10-21-2007, 12:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVOTECH Mercedes AMG

But Look..... When it is time, I probably would end up going with Oliver because I trust Adam and his reputation. But if I wasn't on this board, I would've never known about Oliver and would've still chosen RennTech
Thank you, that means a lot to me and Evotech.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
I like RennTech because I witnessed myself two SLK32s that got RennTech Stage 1 and both cars made more hp than RennTech claimed. One of the cars had Powerchip before RennTech and didn't show any gains on the dyno, but after RennTech, the car showed impressive power. I think their claims are conservative and probably more realistic than many other companies. Plus, most people I've asked with RennTech upgrades tell me they're very happy with the product.

Fair enough.

I'll just say this though,you can not use a dyno reading for a judgment call.Differnet dyno,different day,weather etc.You can use them for repeated comparison runs,but only if the runs are made on the same day and conditons.How about the guys on this forum that dyno extremely high numbers stock,yet they run the exact same as the other stock cars do at the track? My car has dynoed within 30hp from good too bad!! Too many varibales on the dyno.

I have nothing against Renntech except the price gouging they hand out.

How can they or anybody else justify that kind of money for a simple download?
Old 10-21-2007, 12:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by juicee63
most action in the cls forum since, well maybe ever :-D
The M5 is owned by Tom and it is an 08, there will also be some 335's for my whale to crunch

I think Im more excited to see the M5 and check it out than actually racing!

I have a feeling one of those 335i's are going to give you a hand full...maybe I should bring mine as well?
Old 10-21-2007, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Johnny, so how come you never got an ECU?

Wouldn't you need an ECU tune to help the car adapt to the mods? If you're making more boost, you probably want the ECU to change the Air/Fuel ratio so that the car would not pull timing, right?
2 reason why mine hasnt been flashed.One is,its for sale and I dont want to jepordize the new owners purchase in any way.I personally wouldnt have a problem with having the ecu tuned,but the new owners might have a problem with their dealership after they buy the car.So to save both of us a headache,I'll leave the tune for the new guy to chose.Secondly,is a split anwser.For one,my mods dont really need a tune yet,If I go any further with modding it will need some parameters changed.Then theres the money factor,I have a hard time paying for something that I dont need or cant see the pricing of it.Just like I dont have cams or headers on my car.....yet.

Mo,my fingers cannot type the answer,too much to explain.I will however explain it you at the track.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 10/26/2007