C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

1/4 Mile CLS 63 AMG Vs. E63 AMG = Who wins?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 01:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Okay, so now you admit that NationalSwat is your gamertag? I thought it was your kid's? Isn't that what you said in the thread where we outed you? You've talked in enough circles, and you outright DISAPPEARED for a week when we asked you to drive a few miles to the Edgewater meet to prove yourself. You didn't, your mom probably couldn't give you a ride, and the only pic you have of your supposed cars, or your dad's cars, is all over Bungie.net where you admit you're a kid.
C'mon CH...dont all adults challenge each other to a game off in XBL to settle things like this?

I'll admit...I didnt even know what XBL was until Jr. here brought it up as a way to discuss the topic of his age!

JR.....so your telling us that your the grown man that owns a donut shop,drives these nice cars and settles any problems he comes across on XBL?
Old 10-28-2007, 02:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by SoS SWATxV2
The guy in the 08 in the C6 had to be lying. I doubt if stock C6s despite their LS3 engines can pull into the 11s' at nearly 120 mph.

And to Rocket:

"..."

Yeah he was not being forthright car had bolt ons.

The 63 is as fast as a stock LS3 and faster than the LS2, just got back from the verre forums the LS3 traps a bit higher but ET is similar in stock trim. LOL, guy runs a 11.9 @119, he actually told the driver of the 2006 C6 z51 that his car was stock? Maybe I was dreaming this, how embarrassing. So yeah the LS3 was running 12.7@113 and the LS2 13 flat @110 .. Looks like I was way off in reporting the C6 was FASTER, its not

www.corvetteforum.com
just search my posts. Cars with serious BOLT ONS were running the 11.9's no waY A STOCK vETTE RAN 11.9!!! UGH
Old 10-28-2007, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by juicee63
Cal speedway,

guy had no trouble launching.. He was suprised I stayed close, this was the LS2 C6 with exhaust according to driver

I have a vid, its a blue 2007 C6 LS2 the Orange 08 C6 hit sub 12 on both passes I watched.

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...t=PICT2267.flv
Both Corvettes had mods...sorry for the mis-info guys.

08 C6 had BOLT ONS and the 06 C6 I ran had exhaust ,headers and intake.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Banned

SL55 AMG, M5 E60, 2002 S55 AMG, Range Rover Sport Supercharged,
Here's a recent post of his [yesterday] on Bungie.net, using the Gamertag that he POSTED HERE as his, and that he admits that I'm friends with in this very thread. I think you guys will find it a fun read. And it does seem that 15 year olds can type like that, doesn't it SWAT?

Oh yes, I had lots of fun reading. See you online son, I will absolutely WACK you in Halo 3, my skill level is 3x yours with the same amount of games.
Before I talk to you about Halo 3, let's talk about something else first shall we? SoS SWATxV2 is MY (DADDY) Account. Anything else on Bungie.net, MLGpro.com etc is all my son's.

And oh, M5board is also mine too. And yes, I do use NationalSWAT991 on XBL! GASP! I guess I shouldn't share at all with my son considering that we only NEED ONE gamertag douche!

And as for you whooping in Halo 3, That has to be the most ignorant dumb and pointless crap I have ever read twit. Are you kidding? Have you ever played Halo 1 or 2? I was a level 31 in halo 2 before the ranks reset equal skill wise. More importantly, SKILL LEVEL DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL IN HALO 3, NOTICE HOW ALL THE NOOBS ARE LEVELS 40+ AND HOW I ALMOST NEVER PLAY HALO 3 ONLINE UNLIKE YOU.

So how about you get a life moron? If you really think Skill Level seriously reflects your true skill then you know nothing about the world of Matchmaking or Halo or even Microsoft. Just to let you know, I have only played like 10 ranked matches ever. I'm level 6 in Lone Wolves and won all games. Played one Team Objective and won it. Played like... 6 Team Doubles and won 4. I mainly play Social obviously.

And seeing how you play recently and your "experience", you sir, by me, are declared a BAD KID.

So yes. YOU suck at Halo! I say it and I mean it! Not me! And if you think the only to settle dispute especially when YOU claim you're an adult is over XBL, then I pit you stranger. Go feed your son or whatever baby in diapers you have.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:08 AM
Banned

SL55 AMG, M5 E60, 2002 S55 AMG, Range Rover Sport Supercharged,
And please Mbworld members, if you can, please forgive me for any flames or rude language. Apparently, it looks if I don't seriously show them my dick or ***, I'm going to get ran out of this site and town!

Oh help me! [/sarcasm]

And Cylinder Head. When you said "I'm going to WHACK your *** in Halo 3 SON". Did you also forget to say that YOU also suck? Your Kill/Death Ratio for Ranked is below 1. Which means you die more than you kill. Noob. Your K/D ratio is better though. Social is 1.14. Average, decent.

Have you checked my K/D ratio before saying I "blow" or "suck"? Here, I'll get it for you, Here you go! Let's see! My K/D ratio for ranked is.. gasp... 1.58! Way higher than your pathetic .8! And my social is... 1.87! Look at how many kills! I have way more kills than you in Social AND less deaths!

Not only that but looking at my small amount of kills in Ranked compared to your large ones, then that must prove that I never play Ranked unlike you! Gasp! Epic Fail Cylinder Head. And get off my dick and move on.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:43 AM

E63
And please Mbworld members, if you can, please forgive me for any flames or rude language. Apparently, it looks if I don't seriously show them my dick or ***, I'm going to get ran out of this site and town!

Oh help me! [/sarcasm]

And Cylinder Head. When you said "I'm going to WHACK your *** in Halo 3 SON". Did you also forget to say that YOU also suck? Your Kill/Death Ratio for Ranked is below 1. Which means you die more than you kill. Noob. Your K/D ratio is better though. Social is 1.14. Average, decent.

Have you checked my K/D ratio before saying I "blow" or "suck"? Here, I'll get it for you, Here you go! Let's see! My K/D ratio for ranked is.. gasp... 1.58! Way higher than your pathetic .8! And my social is... 1.87! Look at how many kills! I have way more kills than you in Social AND less deaths!

Not only that but looking at my small amount of kills in Ranked compared to your large ones, then that must prove that I never play Ranked unlike you! Gasp! Epic Fail Cylinder Head. And get off my dick and move on.
WTF?
Old 10-29-2007, 12:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Your last two post's only prove your a kid more and more!
Old 10-29-2007, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 559 Likes on 369 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by Jrocket
Your last two post's only prove your a kid more and more!
Exactly, thank you for falling directly into a bear trap little kid. A 40-something year old man, WITH KIDS would not be ranting through TWO ENTIRE POSTS about HALO.

Why didn't you come to the meet? Why did you disappear for a week after we confronted you and asked you for proof? After all you live maybe a few miles from Edgewater. Why did you say it was YOUR xbox live account?

You can't prove a thing. You can't even post another picture up. All you can do is spin this FABLE with absolutely no PROOF. You had your chance to come to the meet, and you have an OPEN INVITE to meet with Enzom any day. Until then PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 10-29-2007 at 01:25 AM.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by gE63
WTF?
You'ld have to follow back a few posts and threads to see he's a 15 yr old kid trying to pass himself off as his daddy.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W203 C230k '05
Originally Posted by Jrocket
C'mon CH...dont all adults challenge each other to a game off in XBL to settle things like this?

I'll admit...I didnt even know what XBL was until Jr. here brought it up as a way to discuss the topic of his age!

JR.....so your telling us that your the grown man that owns a donut shop,drives these nice cars and settles any problems he comes across on XBL?

Hahahaha I dont know what XBL is too. And for my age I should know but I dont hahaha

man this thread is going to be good.

and also I thought the guy who started this thread was the one who is going to get flame because on how many times this topic has been started but not

Last edited by markmam1; 10-29-2007 at 01:24 AM.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Yeah he was not being forthright car had bolt ons.

The 63 is as fast as a stock LS3 and faster than the LS2, just got back from the verre forums the LS3 traps a bit higher but ET is similar in stock trim. LOL, guy runs a 11.9 @119, he actually told the driver of the 2006 C6 z51 that his car was stock? Maybe I was dreaming this, how embarrassing. So yeah the LS3 was running 12.7@113 and the LS2 13 flat @110 .. Looks like I was way off in reporting the C6 was FASTER, its not

www.corvetteforum.com
just search my posts. Cars with serious BOLT ONS were running the 11.9's no waY A STOCK vETTE RAN 11.9!!! UGH
Bro there are plenty of bone stock LS2 C6 1/4 slips @ Corvette forum 12.17-12.80 @ 110-116 Admittedly the lower times and higher traps were all run on the East coast..

You are correct they were modded just as I suspected in my earlier post above "And from the sounds of the vid, I hate to say it but the C6 sounded like she was quite possibly sportin' Headers??"

Last edited by Thericker; 10-29-2007 at 02:08 AM.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
well one thing is for sure. You get a lot more bang for your buck with the LS2/LS3 setup than you do with our cars. I don't think there was ANY stock vettes at the event but I have to admit that the ones that were there were VERY fast. One thing is for absolutely sure, dollar for dollar (even if there cars were free) you get a lot more HP out of the vette than you would with any MB. Even dollar for every $5. There was a red one I went head on with that put down an 11.2 at 121 . That's just ridiculous. New respect for the C-Car.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 559 Likes on 369 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by markmam1
Hahahaha I dont know what XBL is too. And for my age I should know but I dont hahaha

man this thread is going to be good.

and also I thought the guy who started this thread was the one who is going to get flame because on how many times this topic has been started but not

Unfortunately we have to wait until 3 when SoS SWAT gets out of school to hear a response. Then of course he has to take the bus home, so it'll probably be like 4. He might be cranky so we'll have to wait for him to wolf down some animal crackers and Mott's apple sauce, maybe a few Capri Suns, IF he can get the straw in right.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W203 C230k '05
Unfortunately we have to wait until 3 when SoS SWAT gets out of school to hear a response. Then of course he has to take the bus home, so it'll probably be like 4. He might be cranky so we'll have to wait for him to wolf down some animal crackers and Mott's apple sauce, maybe a few Capri Suns, IF he can get the straw in right.

Hahahahaha Oh man this kid dont know when to quit. The fact that he dont want to admit it and then he dont want to post pictures man.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Both Corvettes had mods...sorry for the mis-info guys.

08 C6 had BOLT ONS and the 06 C6 I ran had exhaust ,headers and intake.
Yo bro here's the guys post from 1 of the Vette forums w/video.....Video is pretty cool he uses a rear facing camera in half the runs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ran 11.83 at 119.94 MPH !! {Video}

Hey Guys, Thought I would share this with you.

I recently leased an 08 C6 Z51 for a back car to my 98, since it's been a rough year of modding. I need my Sunday corvette drive fix!!!

I'm just doing the basic mods, Dynatech Headers, VR, and Borla Touring exhaust. We made 448 hot, and let her cool just a bit, 455 RWHP. This was done on a 95 octane mix.

I had the car cornor weighted and the alignment done a bit more aggressively, and she's done for now!

I hit the private track day at Fontana on Friday!!

JB

Here's the video:

http://www.corvettekillstories.com/p...ntanadrags.wmv
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ease of modability w/these LS3's is making me sick

Last edited by Thericker; 10-31-2007 at 11:34 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by TREZ63
well one thing is for sure. You get a lot more bang for your buck with the LS2/LS3 setup than you do with our cars. I don't think there was ANY stock vettes at the event but I have to admit that the ones that were there were VERY fast. One thing is for absolutely sure, dollar for dollar (even if there cars were free) you get a lot more HP out of the vette than you would with any MB. Even dollar for every $5. There was a red one I went head on with that put down an 11.2 at 121 . That's just ridiculous. New respect for the C-Car.
Yeah but you guys get the (4) seats & ability to drink Starbucks w/Alacantra headliner AMG luxury
Old 11-01-2007, 05:54 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
I give up with trying to find a stock c6 or c5 for that mater
Every time one pulls up next to me and wants to race i ask are you stock, and they reply yes!

i raced a black c6 that refused a dig race. Did a rolling race and get owned by 6 + cars and going.

raced another c6 few days later and low and behold he only pulled half a car ahead
an other race, and he pulled 1 and a half a slightly pulling at higher speeds, asked and he said stock.
raced a c5 zo6 and he pulled 2 cars (was not stock, just by looking at it).

i am completely lost on what is what with these cars

I also realize that, the only thing the vet offers you is speed, so why not mod as that is why you own it, but they could at least admit to moding

Last edited by Zod; 11-01-2007 at 05:57 AM.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:22 AM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
2006 s65. Ford Excursion 6.0. Pontiac GTO convertible. Porsche 944 Turbo SCCA car. Wife-E550 and 968
This may be the funniest thread I have ever read. You've got a major flame war going on with a "Halo playing 15 year old" who could very quickly prove that he is not said 15 year old by just presenting himself (or herself) to the 15 or so members who have volunteered to meet him (or her) in a public place. Then you got TheRicker who is stuck on probation who just refuses to let the thread get hijacked and continues a high level (and might I say not "probation" worthy) conversation about Vettes vs. AMGs.
The other great thing about Vettes is that when you mod them they tend not to break, and when they do break, they are fairly easy to fix cheaply. Wish I could bolt a hundred HP nitrous shot onto my e63 without worrying about demolishing the motor. With the vette, ya just do it! Blow the motor and it doesn't cost 30k to fix!
Old 11-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Before I talk to you about Halo 3, let's talk about something else first shall we? SoS SWATxV2 is MY (DADDY) Account. Anything else on Bungie.net, MLGpro.com etc is all my son's.

Sure, sure.

Your 'son' is running amok, ruining your stellar reputation all over the 'net.

Let's meet over a few drinks to discuss.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Zax63
This may be the funniest thread I have ever read. You've got a major flame war going on with a "Halo playing 15 year old" who could very quickly prove that he is not said 15 year old by just presenting himself (or herself) to the 15 or so members who have volunteered to meet him (or her) in a public place. Then you got TheRicker who is stuck on probation who just refuses to let the thread get hijacked and continues a high level (and might I say not "probation" worthy) conversation about Vettes vs. AMGs.
The other great thing about Vettes is that when you mod them they tend not to break, and when they do break, they are fairly easy to fix cheaply. Wish I could bolt a hundred HP nitrous shot onto my e63 without worrying about demolishing the motor. With the vette, ya just do it! Blow the motor and it doesn't cost 30k to fix!
You wanna good laugh? the C6 comes w/N/A 364ci V8 6.0 if I blow it up modding I can buy a Brand New 402ci 6.5 liter fully forged for $4000-$4500 your points are dead on.

Last edited by Thericker; 11-01-2007 at 07:50 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:01 PM

14-F Sport, 07-CLS63 2003-HUMMER 2004-Suburban 2008-MAX 2005-YZF R1
Originally Posted by Thericker
You wanna good laugh? the C6 comes w/N/A 364ci V8 6.0 if I blow it up modding I can buy a Brand New 402ci 6.5 liter fully forged for $4000-$4500 your points are dead on.

All I can say is DAMN.............. Bang for your Buck!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 08:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Mathmik
All I can say is DAMN.............. Bang for your Buck!!!
It is what it is, a reasonably fast (when stock) cheap as hell to upgrade/mod, no frills rubber made interior, fast rolling jacuzzi
Old 11-01-2007, 08:15 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
2006 s65. Ford Excursion 6.0. Pontiac GTO convertible. Porsche 944 Turbo SCCA car. Wife-E550 and 968
I think when the new camaro comes out, I'm going to buy a convertible one and strap a lingenfelter supercharger with headers, exhaust and an airbox on it just for sh*ts and giggles.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:40 PM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
SoS swat Im currently working at Unilever in Englewood Cliffs,right on 9W.Any chance you wanna meet up w the M5 & make a few runs on the P.I.P?
Old 11-01-2007, 08:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by oldgixxer
SoS swat Im currently working at Unilever in Englewood Cliffs,right on 9W.Any chance you wanna meet up w the M5 & make a few runs on the P.I.P?
I think he's on his 2nd or 3rd Capri-Sun right now could be dangerous for him to drive after all those drinks lol...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1/4 Mile CLS 63 AMG Vs. E63 AMG = Who wins?