Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Thanks to VRP

Thanks for staying late,

looks like w/o the VRP 530 I would be 2nd instead of 1st. Car had better1/8th mile runs seemed to be average on the back half. Picked up the 1/10th we predicted and that is great as you do not overstate the products.

Guys the pulley is much nicer it is engineering at its finest. The filters well they are filters and a good improvement for not alot of money. The spacers made the car temp drop 3-5 degrees while driving. On the track I think the car still starts to lay down after 4 runs.(may still need icing) or some built in cooling. My record came on a back to back pass. The IAT relocation is a no brainer, looks great and undetectable as is the entire VRP530 package.

The shop is top notch, and now looks like we can do some tuning. I tried to take a single turbo and mount it but they caught me and took it back, LOL.

Thanks again guys , the VRP 530 is nothing like adding a pulley and tb to a 55k but it is what we have and it helps the 63 in small but effective ways.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Josh, did you also do the VRP ECU upgrade (Powerchip version) or were you still running the EvoTech tune?

Your car was very impressive on Friday......

On a good negative DA day and good track prep, your car WILL BREAK into the 11's
Old 01-21-2008, 03:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by juicee63
Thanks for staying late,

looks like w/o the VRP 530 I would be 2nd instead of 1st. Car had better1/8th mile runs seemed to be average on the back half. Picked up the 1/10th we predicted and that is great as you do not overstate the products.

Guys the pulley is much nicer it is engineering at its finest. The filters well they are filters and a good improvement for not alot of money. The spacers made the car temp drop 3-5 degrees while driving. On the track I think the car still starts to lay down after 4 runs.(may still need icing) or some built in cooling. My record came on a back to back pass. The IAT relocation is a no brainer, looks great and undetectable as is the entire VRP530 package.

The shop is top notch, and now looks like we can do some tuning. I tried to take a single turbo and mount it but they caught me and took it back, LOL.

Thanks again guys , the VRP 530 is nothing like adding a pulley and tb to a 55k but it is what we have and it helps the 63 in small but effective ways.

Great Job VRP. I was lucky enough to see the Juice man in action on Friday, and he and Rick had some great races. Considering that Ricks car has the Renntech headers, and you have the VRP 530, and were still able to get the best time for the day, well, that says something. My brother also got the vr530 on his 63, and is VERY pleased
Old 01-21-2008, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Josh, did you also do the VRP ECU upgrade (Powerchip version) or were you still running the EvoTech tune?

Your car was very impressive on Friday......

On a good negative DA day and good track prep, your car WILL BREAK into the 11's
Evotech, Oliver's map.

I think we all benefit from the guys trying to attain the best software. We have a ways to go on the ECU tune IMHO.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Blue_Monster
Great Job VRP. I was lucky enough to see the Juice man in action on Friday, and he and Rick had some great races. Considering that Ricks car has the Renntech headers, and you have the VRP 530, and were still able to get the best time for the day, well, that says something. My brother also got the vr530 on his 63, and is VERY pleased

Yeah man, Ed it was cool..Nice to see you motor down and leave on a high. Great meeting you and brave of your lady to come out in that dam wind.

Hope you and your brother can come out to the next event.

Josh
Old 01-21-2008, 03:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yeah man, Ed it was cool..Nice to see you motor down and leave on a high. Great meeting you and brave of your lady to come out in that dam wind.

Hope you and your brother can come out to the next event.

Josh
Ill make sure to make it to the next one
Old 01-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S600TT, R350
Josh, our pleasure and thank you!

I am glad we could get in and cut a tenth off.

Next time we will shoot for more. Headers are next.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVOTECH Mercedes AMG
Evotech, Oliver's map.

I think we all benefit from the guys trying to attain the best software. We have a ways to go on the ECU tune IMHO.
And we are always researching for more power through the software upgrade.