C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

CLS55 poser gets owned

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 09:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No longer car shopping...
Originally Posted by AFhockey31
its not immature, its just aggravating when someone posts something and all you can do is put up something negative.

this and like other things in life, if you dont have something to add, or comment other than to dog someone out, keep your opinions to yourself, its pretty simple actually. you call me immature, yet reply the way you do, maybe you should sit and reevaluate what you said before you try and call someone else out.

im not going to argue with you over an internet forum. ive said my peace and ill leave it at that, and if youd like to continue to comment, more power to you, i personally am not going to waste my time other than this post.
I am not the spelling police but sometimes you just HAVE to point out the OBVIOUS..... If you don't know the difference between piece and peace, you should not be allowed on ANY forum. Although you did not list it here, I'd bet that you also don't know the difference between there and their, right?

Oh yea, and why don't you make use of an apostrophe or two, it's not like they cost extra to type or anything, right?

Last edited by ndabunka; 04-03-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:58 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Silver CLS550, Blk M45, Lexus GX470 & an endless fleet of Avis Premium Rental Cars
Originally Posted by AFhockey31
he doesnt even make it past the first post...

http://www.mdstreetscene.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=15536

Cliffs:

19 year old kid claims to own a 2006 CLS 55 AMG gives 2 pics on at dyno and one at "fiances parents place" in malibu and that he had it shipped there from MD to show her parents.

Nobody believs a 19 year old owns the car, members tell him to take a picture of car with his screen name and date. Somebody finds a car domain with the pics of the car on it and its not him. Another forum member messages the real car owner, gets him on the forum takes pic with his S/N and date. Real owner lives in FL, kid absolutely owned. People find out the girl who is his "fiance" is a model, then find out he stole said model pics made a fake facebook and was pretending to be her.
Im sure glad you gave us the quick and dirty run down. I saw 282+ pages............ Serves him right!!! He should be docked 100 cool points for that madness.

Last edited by CakeDaddy; 04-03-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:11 PM

2009 JK Unlimited Detonator Yellow
Originally Posted by ndabunka
I am not the spelling police but sometimes you just HAVE to point out the OBVIOUS..... If you don't know the difference between piece and peace, you should not be allowed on ANY forum. Although you did not list it here, I'd bet that you also don't know the difference between there and their, right?

Oh yea, and why don't you make use of an apostrophe or two, it's not like they cost extra to type or anything, right?

congrats.. you've found a "misspelled" word. in reality.. it was just a word that was used in the wrong context..

ironically enough.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yea

looks like we're both wrong.. let it go

Last edited by AFhockey31; 04-03-2008 at 11:31 PM.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4
wow.....