C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

AMG-LOL license tag?? not if you get your butt kicked!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2008 | 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever there's gas in...
Originally Posted by SCe46M3
How about i park my E63 next to his
Originally Posted by SCe46M3
i am looking into getting a E63.
Stop yourself.
Old 07-19-2008 | 03:31 AM

C32-sold
Why do BMW owners insist on drag racing?

Their cars are for the track, BMW makes "all-around" cars.

They should know, AMG are highway BEASTS.

I think the current generation buying BMW's, don't understand them.
Old 07-19-2008 | 04:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 Arctic White C300 Sport 6M
Originally Posted by BelaMeca
And when i tought that this thread can not get any worst,you came and posted this....^^

Not everyone here speaks or writes perfect,for some of us the English language is not our Native tongue.
Were you just bored?

Good Luck with the dictionaries!
Yes, I was just bored. That's precisely why I replied here. Obviously, this thread has nothing to do with useful information--I think the discussion herein thus far attests to that fact.

FYI, English is the second of my three languages, and in my experience, those who've learned English as a second language sometimes have better grammar than those who grew up speaking it without ever having to study it formally. So no excuses.

If you read my post, you'll see that I do not make fun of or speak against anyone for whom English is not the native tongue. I only commented on the asinine assertion and insistence that "douchebaggery" is a verb. First of all, the word is not even a proper English word, and second, how many English verbs end with the letter Y?

For the record, I love M vehicles. Probably more than AMG cars, though I am currently in a Mercedes. I like the M3, but I think the M5 pretty much has to be my version of the ultimate car: faster than most, seats five passengers, and looks freakin baaaaaaad aaaaaaaass. So excessive, yet so practical!

I did, however, try driving the S63, and you really can't beat that in terms of sheer brute strength. The only words that come to mind are "bullet train."

Last edited by narky; 07-19-2008 at 04:30 AM.
Old 07-19-2008 | 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by narky
Yes, I was just bored. That's precisely why I replied here. Obviously, this thread has nothing to do with useful information--I think the discussion herein thus far attests to that fact.

FYI, English is the second of my three languages, and in my experience, those who've learned English as a second language sometimes have better grammar than those who grew up speaking it without ever having to study it formally. So no excuses.

If you read my post, you'll see that I do not make fun of or speak against anyone for whom English is not the native tongue. I only commented on the asinine assertion and insistence that "douchebaggery" is a verb. First of all, the word is not even a proper English word, and second, how many English verbs end with the letter Y?

For the record, I love M vehicles. Probably more than AMG cars, though I am currently in a Mercedes. I like the M3, but I think the M5 pretty much has to be my version of the ultimate car: faster than most, seats five passengers, and looks So excessive, yet so practical!

I did, however, try driving the S63, and you really can't beat that in terms of sheer brute strength. The only words that come to mind are "bullet train."
Redundancy?
Old 07-19-2008 | 12:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by juicee63
Redundancy?
No. Look them up.

Last edited by narky; 07-19-2008 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-19-2008 | 12:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
No. Look them up.
"I did, however, try driving the S63, and you really can't beat that in terms of sheer brute strength. The only words that come to mind are "bullet train."

You strive for English perfection and are critical of others yet craft a sentence that is redundant and non-sensical.

You can easily beat an S63 in "sheer brute strength". What you fail at in your use of adjectives is choosing the wrong words. A combination of power comfort and speed that are difficult to match in the automotive world works better. Three words all adding a unique and clear description of special attributes of the S63. Sheer brute strength paints the S63 in the same light as one would describe an M1 Abrams tank.

sheer strength
brute strength

both can stand alone , adding sheer brute strength together does absolutely nothing to enhance your description of the S63. The words you chose actually make me wonder if you have ever driven an S63 at all?
Old 07-19-2008 | 01:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
guess the grammar stuff killed this thread DEAD LOL

Where is Chutia??????? M3MOP
Old 07-19-2008 | 03:23 PM

AMG LOL
one of your finer members here:
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=220735
Old 07-19-2008 | 04:00 PM
Banned

2008 BLK/BLK CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES
Originally Posted by weaksauce
Call it whatever to me it looks like u little boys are crying. I didnt notice that 2 threads from me would make u wet urselfs
Old 07-19-2008 | 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic
///

Originally Posted by AmgAutobahnAuto
Call it whatever to me it looks like u little boys are crying. I didnt notice that 2 threads from me would make u wet urselfs

Just out of curiosity....
What makes you think you would pull on a SC-ed M3?
Already from factory the M3's are quick and capable cars.

You know i learned something in my line of business:
Never underestimate your oponent.
Old 07-19-2008 | 10:47 PM
Almost a Member!

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5SL 2006 Audi A6 2008 BMW 535xi
Originally Posted by AmgAutobahnAuto
Anyone who mentions money as in interest is a douche
Old 07-19-2008 | 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
I do not think I have ever seen an OP get OWNED like this and never respond? This guy "Chutia" is not a Newb, he has made many quality posts? This all seems odd, am I in the twilight zone? We have a thread in the CLS section about M3's? LOL, this is the most action in the CLS forum since our "babe" thread ?

SO CHUTIA where are ya bud, say you it isn't true. I am certain if you saw AMG LOL you would likely mash throttle and the outcome would be obvious.

Sad the OP has vanished.
Old 07-19-2008 | 11:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Lightbulb

such duchebaggery! edit

such sheer brute duchebaggery

LOL LOLO<LOLOOKL
Old 07-20-2008 | 12:20 AM

AMG-LOL
such duchebaggery! edit

LOL LOLO<LOLOOKL
Almost a win. Almost.
Old 07-20-2008 | 12:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

such duchebaggery! edit

LOL LOLO<LOLOOKL

You are on the roll!!!
Old 07-20-2008 | 02:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You can easily beat an S63 in "sheer brute strength". What you fail at in your use of adjectives is choosing the wrong words. A combination of power comfort and speed that are difficult to match in the automotive world works better. Three words all adding a unique and clear description of special attributes of the S63. Sheer brute strength paints the S63 in the same light as one would describe an M1 Abrams tank.

sheer strength
brute strength

both can stand alone , adding sheer brute strength together does absolutely nothing to enhance your description of the S63. The words you chose actually make me wonder if you have ever driven an S63 at all?
You shouldn't use a question mark at the end in the sentence above. You need a period.

So if the S63 has sheer brute strength, then it cannot also provide comfort at the same time? Which words of mine implied such an idea? The Abrams tanks do offer sheer strength as well as deadly firepower, I believe, and those two are totally unrelated characteristics.

sheer: used as an adjective or as an adverb to mean total, totally, complete, completely or unmixed with anything else.

brute: savage, cruel, animal-like.

sheer strength = total strength. (sheer as an adjective)
brute strength = savage strength. (brute as an adjective)
sheer brute strength = completely animal-like strength. (sheer as an adverb modifying the adjective brute)

Look them up. The post you made actually makes me wonder if you have ever used a dictionary at all.

Pick a fight you can win, son. Your other posts belie your feeble attempt in the post quoted above. No more grammar lessons for free.

I think I've had enough fun on this thread. I'll stop checking in, and you guys can carry this thread. Or not. This thread died long ago when the pointless battle between AMG and M began. Who cares which one's better? I like both. This thread was only entertaining while everyone was making fun of the OP for making up a kill story and getting caught.
Old 07-20-2008 | 02:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

At least spell "douche" correctly. I won't go into your other grammar mistakes, even in your reply to me. It'd take all night.
Old 07-20-2008 | 03:59 AM

08 CLS63
Originally Posted by BelaMeca
Just out of curiosity....
What makes you think you would pull on a SC-ed M3?
Already from factory the M3's are quick and capable cars.

You know i learned something in my line of business:
Never underestimate your oponent.
I'm waiting for the VRP supercharger for my 63 and I'll guarantee I'll pull on that S/C M3.
Old 07-20-2008 | 04:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

///

Originally Posted by lexaltezza
I'm waiting for the VRP supercharger for my 63 and I'll guarantee I'll pull on that S/C M3.
Hey bro,i was actualy talking to the AMGautobahn Guy.
But yes with a SC on a CLS 63 yoo'll beat anything that moves.
Old 07-20-2008 | 04:19 AM

08 CLS63
Guys I have a confession to make. I am in Dallas this weekend and grabbed a few drinks with my buddies in West Village. To my delight, I came across Mr. AMG LOL. Needless to say, he was wearing a buttoned down shirt with slacks and a bluetooth headset on each ear. I was able to pull up next to him and rolled my window down and laughed. He then proclaimed to live his life a quarter mile at a time or something along the lines of that and motioned to race. Needless to say, he dusted my 63 and all I could see was the rear of his car. So I snapped a quick picture on my phone.....

By the way, I just put an order in for a customized plate that reads "VEYRON LOL."

Old 07-20-2008 | 04:27 AM

08 CLS63
And no guys, that didn't actually happen, but I did run across the car and grabbed a quick picture thinking "What are the odds?"
Old 07-20-2008 | 10:42 AM

540 6spd
lol.. either Dallas is a lot smaller than I think it is or this M3 owner is everywhere
Old 07-20-2008 | 11:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
And no guys, that didn't actually happen, but I did run across the car and grabbed a quick picture thinking "What are the odds?"
HOLY sh*T!!! This is classic material
Old 07-20-2008 | 11:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
You shouldn't use a question mark at the end in the sentence above. You need a period.

So if the S63 has sheer brute strength, then it cannot also provide comfort at the same time? Which words of mine implied such an idea? The Abrams tanks do offer sheer strength as well as deadly firepower, I believe, and those two are totally unrelated characteristics.

sheer: used as an adjective or as an adverb to mean total, totally, complete, completely or unmixed with anything else.

brute: savage, cruel, animal-like.

sheer strength = total strength. (sheer as an adjective)
brute strength = savage strength. (brute as an adjective)
sheer brute strength = completely animal-like strength. (sheer as an adverb modifying the adjective brute)

Look them up. The post you made actually makes me wonder if you have ever used a dictionary at all.

Pick a fight you can win, son. Your other posts belie your feeble attempt in the post quoted above. No more grammar lessons for free.

I think I've had enough fun on this thread. I'll stop checking in, and you guys can carry this thread. Or not. This thread died long ago when the pointless battle between AMG and M began. Who cares which one's better? I like both. This thread was only entertaining while everyone was making fun of the OP for making up a kill story and getting caught.

Thanks for the explanation.

I believe your description of the S63 was redundant. I used a question mark because I was asking a question.Describing it as a vehicle of sheer brute power is lacking. Perhaps you are slipping as MBWORLD's self proclaimed grammar patrol? So you stand by your description? Typical behavior from someone who believes they are superior to membership here. Your post's simply reflect truth ,that truth paints you into the same corner as the rest of us.

Welcome to being a common man Mr. grammar King

Last edited by juicee63; 07-20-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-20-2008 | 01:00 PM
Out Of Control!

By the way, I just put an order in for a customized plate that reads "VEYRON LOL."
I put in an order to for a plate that reads "F16 LOL".

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMG-LOL license tag?? not if you get your butt kicked!!