C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

AMG-LOL license tag?? not if you get your butt kicked!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 06:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03.5 BMW M3
Originally Posted by Improviz
No, they weren't both stock; one had a chip and exhaust. Read more carefully. And stock to stock, an M5 traps higher than an M3....what mods does your 100,000 mile M3 have to raise its trap up to the 107-108 range?
So neither had useful mods, the chip is to get rid of the speed limter and the exhaust is mostly for sound. Neither will make an of the M cars faster off the line. You are also not that bright, I am not the 100,000 mile M... try re-reading this thread.

Sure, we can go to Ennis, I'll get the whole thing on video and add it to my youtube collection. But I'll give you a hint: I ran an E39 in Mexico the other night from 70-130 three times, and each time I pulled him by over ten lengths, after which he apparently decided that it wasn't just luck and gave up. If you're stock, you need to wake up and put on some jizz-free underwear, because you are wet-dreaming and don't stand a prayer.
as said multiple times, I am not stock

Here's a helpful hint: when you go to youtube, there is, in the upper left corner, a "description" link. It might assist you to actually read it. That was 0.4 miles, not 1/4 mile. Of course it's going to take more time. 1/4 mile = 1320 ft. 0.4 mile = 2112 ft. That's over a 60% increase in distance.
and all those videos were still slow as ****.

Did you read anything on the videos? Two of them even had "vs modded M5" in the title!
Again, just because its in the title, and it might have a "chip and exhaust" they are still pretty stock... congrats

Duh; if it'll pull an E39 M5, it'll pull an E46. There was one guy who showed up in one but never ran it and left, so I didn't get any chance to thrash one on video.
You are the one stated that there are videos of you pulling on an E46, not me, just in case you forgot;

Originally Posted by improviz
My previous AMG would pull E39 M5s and E46 M3s. Proof:
But hey, I know the guys who own those M5s, both are great guys. You think your E46 can take them? We can bring them as well. This will be fun...you can go zero against three, AMG and M.
I can bring a couple more ///M guys that would love to pull bus lengths on you as well, if their rear ends can hold up to a launch. But I have pulled on E39's already

Let's hear your prediction: what do you think you'll run in the 1/4? Have you ever even run on a 1/4 mile strip?
no idea, nor do I really care, if I wanted something fast in a 1/4mile I would have bought a camaro

I'll leave you with this: here's what a stock E55k does to an E92 M3 DCT, which is waaaay faster than an E46:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pEJ3I71vPc

Wow, that race took even longer than ours....what a slow race!!
you really did fall out of the retarded tree and hit every branch on the way down... re-read the thread and come back.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Hi5ingmf9
So neither had useful mods, the chip is to get rid of the speed limter and the exhaust is mostly for sound. Neither will make an of the M cars faster off the line. You are also not that bright, I am not the 100,000 mile M... try re-reading this thread.
I could care less. Unless you're supercharged, you're toast. And again you show your lack of reading comprehension, as two of the four videos I linked you to were rolling-start, not off the line.

as said multiple times, I am not stock
So can you pull one of the new M3s, then? I can, and have. But please, by all means: list your Mighty Mods, so that I might fear them.

and all those videos were still slow as ****.
OK, so let's see a video of you running 0.4 miles faster from a dead stop, then. Talk is cheap, and so far that's all I've seen out of you. In fact, let's see a video of you pulling any of the cars you've claimed to pull.

The point is that, after all four races, it was my AMG that was in front. You can make excuses all you like, but my CLK was stock as well, and it won 4/4 runs, 2 against a modded car.

Again, just because its in the title, and it might have a "chip and exhaust" they are still pretty stock... congrats
"Pretty stock"?? That is a pretty lame semantic game you're trying to play, but you're not going to wriggle out of your previous, untrue statement that both cars were stock. As I said before: one was stock, the other modded. Now that you got caught being stupid by your bogus claim that both of the cars I pulled were stock when one plainly wasn't, you're trying to change the argument by saying that a chip and exhaust aren't mods?? Nice try, but all you're doing is splitting hairs, making excuses, and making yourself look even more stupid--which frankly isn't much of an accomplishment, as it's easier than getting Paris Hilton's panties down.

You are the one stated that there are videos of you pulling on an E46, not me, just in case you forgot;
No, I said I had pulled them, and that the vids of my old CLK pulling M5s proved this, because E39s pull E46s up high, mr. none-too-bright. I know, simple logic is lost on you, but please: try to keep up.

Btw, do you have video of your M3 pulling an E39? Do you have any E39 guys who can vouch for this? Anything?

I can bring a couple more ///M guys that would love to pull bus lengths on you as well, if their rear ends can hold up to a launch. But I have pulled on E39's already
Changing the subject again? You're the hotshot whose mighty E46 can pull AMGs, right? So let's see you pull mine. What some other guy in a heavily-modded M car can do in your wet dreams is not relevant to what you, in your car, can do in reality. You're the one talking smack, and frankly, I think it's laughable, because you've obviously never run one of the supercharged AMGs or you'd never make such a dumb argument in the first place. The first time I ran an E46 in my CLS I was shocked at how badly I beat him.

no idea, nor do I really care, if I wanted something fast in a 1/4mile I would have bought a camaro
And if I wanted something fast on a track, I would have bought a Z06, which for the same money will outlap your M3 with a quadriplegic at the wheel. M3s handle very well, but to portray them as the best track car out there for the money is laughable. A C6 will kill you, and a C6 Z06 is better still.

So spare me the argument about the Mighty M3 being the be-all, end-all track car; it isn't. Not even close. And if you think it is, you know even less about your own car's capabilities than you know about mine.

you really did fall out of the retarded tree and hit every branch on the way down... re-read the thread and come back.
Actually, you're the one who has brain damage if you think your E46 can pull a CLS55. Because unless you can run low-mid 12s and trap at 115+, my CLS55 will kill your car. Period. As will any AMG currently in production. You're running with what, 335i's and 370Z's now? Wow, color you proud, I guess...

LOL at that.

And speaking of LOL, may I present Exhibit A, Mr. AMG LOL himself:

Well, that explains a lot....

Damn, dude....you even manage to give our buddy stormsmegma a run for his money in the dork department, and I think you're the clear winner in the fat *** department. Nicely done.

Might I recommend a new personalized plate for you? Here are a few possibilities:

IMADORK
WANABE
SHRTDK
TNYWNY
SHRNKGE
SLOLANE
BLOHARD
PUDPULR
MBICIL
DIPSHT
DEDMEAT
MMTURE
NSECURE

But this one probably suits you best:

Last edited by Improviz; 12-20-2008 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 BEAST
I say we get you two on a track. I'd be willing to place some bets (if the economy gets at all better)
Old 12-19-2008, 10:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by W211 BEAST
I say we get you two on a track. I'd be willing to place some bets (if the economy gets at all better)
1/4 mile, sure...I don't do circuits, though.