C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

AMG-LOL license tag?? not if you get your butt kicked!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 06:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 E92 BMW M3 M-DCT

I would like to thank Google for directing me towards this thread. You see a car around town, Google "AMG LOL", and get this gem.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by PilotM3

I would like to thank Google for directing me towards this thread. You see a car around town, Google "AMG LOL", and get this gem.
Sadly , We must chalk this one up to the M3 owners as Chutia never emerged from his captors.

Does that mean the M3 is fasterthan the CLS 55 or CLS 63, nonsense
Old 08-31-2008, 06:59 PM

2008 E92 BMW M3 M-DCT
Originally Posted by juicee63
Chutia never emerged from his captors.
And it really is a shame he didn't resurface. This thread could have been another 20 pages long.

Whether the phantom race took place or not, it seems like the "Driving back from the club today" thing was overlooked. He probably shouldn't have been racing, let alone driving anyway. OP was obviously drunk when he wrote the tale of the phantom M3 race. That's really all we need around on our roadways...some drunk a-hole in a car that is too fast for his sensibility. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by PilotM3; 08-31-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by PilotM3
And it really is a shame he didn't resurface. This thread could have been another 20 pages long.

Whether the phantom race took place or not, it seems like the "Driving back from the club today" thing was overlooked. He probably shouldn't have been racing, let alone driving anyway. OP was obviously drunk when he wrote the tale of the phantom M3 race. That's really all we need around on our roadways...some drunk a-hole in a car that is too fast for his sensibility. Just my 2 cents.
Agreed.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:59 PM

03.5 BMW M3
Originally Posted by juicee63
Does that mean the M3 is fasterthan the CLS 55 or CLS 63, nonsense
I have never said I was...
Old 12-06-2008, 10:28 AM

CLS55
RIP CHUTIA
Old 12-06-2008, 05:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
It's too bad I never saw that guy around in the DFW area....otherwise, I'd have been the one laughing out loud as he faded into the distance.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

sounds like airplane
there is a blue E36 M3 with a variation on that same plate local to me...
Old 12-08-2008, 01:23 PM

Silver CLS550, Blk M45, Lexus GX470 & an endless fleet of Avis Premium Rental Cars
I vote this thread... "best ever", regardless of if the original post'er never comes back to defend him or herself. For someone to lie and get called out on the internet is just amazing to me. I give props to the ballzee M3 owner that came over and signed up....and completely up-staged the original post'er.

Lesson: DO NOT LIE ON THE INTERNET
Old 12-08-2008, 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by CakeDaddy
I vote this thread... "best ever", regardless of if the original post'er never comes back to defend him or herself. For someone to lie and get called out on the internet is just amazing to me. I give props to the ballzee M3 owner that came over and signed up....and completely up-staged the original post'er.

Lesson: DO NOT LIE ON THE INTERNET
"stormsigma" is still my personal fav....
Old 12-08-2008, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Chappy
Yeah, Mr. Moneybags, lol....was going to buy my old CLK in cash when he still was making payments on his pre-owned GTO, and had been upside-down on an '02 Mini Cooper prior to that...

He sure skedaddled out of here pretty quickly once you dug up the goods on him, and tried to hide it with some moronic "I've wasted enough time arguing" quote...just a coincidence that he got fed up with arguing right at the time where he was being shown up to be a fool, a tool, and a liar.

I fewas tempted to go over to the GTO forum when I got the CLS to make him look even more foolish, but I figured that this would be akin to preaching to the choir at this point, given that they're reading his swill on a daily basis.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
Originally Posted by Improviz
He sure skedaddled out of here pretty quickly once you dug up the goods on him, and tried to hide it with some moronic "I've wasted enough time arguing" quote...just a coincidence that he got fed up with arguing right at the time where he was being shown up to be a fool, a tool, and a liar.
lol...agreed. It was so much more than outing a man collecting dolls, enjoying his blog or the genuine ownage that ensued. Good times...

I guess I'm the only left with the "cheap" AMG he's gonna scoop up with his pocket change.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
lol...agreed. It was so much more than outing a man collecting dolls, enjoying his blog or the genuine ownage that ensued. Good times...

I guess I'm the only left with the "cheap" AMG he's gonna scoop up with his pocket change.
Yeah, it was fun to pop his rather inflated little ego baloon and watch him disappear accordingly.

To be honest, from the way he described his cash situation (having to sell his beloved GI Joe dolls to pay for cheap mods to his cheap car), I doubt he could afford a CLK55 scale model right now!
Old 12-08-2008, 11:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

sounds like airplane
and I linked it back to bf.c once again for what it's worth
Old 12-10-2008, 11:30 PM

03.5 BMW M3
It's too bad I never saw that guy around in the DFW area....otherwise, I'd have been the one laughing out loud as he faded into the distance.
I am around... I need a clutch now, so I am not going to be at a track anytime soon...

sigh
Old 12-11-2008, 12:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Hi5ingmf9
I am around... I need a clutch now, so I am not going to be at a track anytime soon...

sigh
My previous AMG would pull E39 M5s and E46 M3s. Proof:
One:
Two:
Three:
Four:

My new AMG assassinates them.

Last edited by Improviz; 12-11-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:00 PM

03.5 BMW M3
My previous AMG would pull E39 M5s and E46 M3s. Proof:
One:
Two:
Three:
Four:

My new AMG assassinates them.
Its nice that they are stock... again, I am game in spring at a track

and jesus, those are some of the slowest ****ing races I have ever seen, and they were all stock M5s.... where are these E46M's that you speak of
Old 12-12-2008, 12:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Its nice that they are stock...
No, they weren't both stock; one had a chip and exhaust. Read more carefully. And stock to stock, an M5 traps higher than an M3....what mods does your 100,000 mile M3 have to raise its trap up to the 107-108 range?

again, I am game in spring at a track
Sure, we can go to Ennis, I'll get the whole thing on video and add it to my youtube collection. But I'll give you a hint: I ran an E39 in Mexico the other night from 70-130 three times, and each time I pulled him by over ten lengths, after which he apparently decided that it wasn't just luck and gave up. If you're stock, you need to wake up and put on some jizz-free underwear, because you are wet-dreaming and don't stand a prayer.

and jesus, those are some of the slowest ****ing races I have ever seen,
Here's a helpful hint: when you go to youtube, there is, in the upper left corner, a "description" link. It might assist you to actually read it. That was 0.4 miles, not 1/4 mile. Of course it's going to take more time. 1/4 mile = 1320 ft. 0.4 mile = 2112 ft. That's over a 60% increase in distance.

and they were all stock M5s....
Did you read anything on the videos? Two of them even had "vs modded M5" in the title!

where are these E46M's that you speak of
Duh; if it'll pull an E39 M5, it'll pull an E46. There was one guy who showed up in one but never ran it and left, so I didn't get any chance to thrash one on video.

But hey, I know the guys who own those M5s, both are great guys. You think your E46 can take them? We can bring them as well. This will be fun...you can go zero against three, AMG and M.

Let's hear your prediction: what do you think you'll run in the 1/4? Have you ever even run on a 1/4 mile strip?

I'll leave you with this: here's what a stock E55k does to an E92 M3 DCT, which is waaaay faster than an E46:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pEJ3I71vPc

Wow, that race took even longer than ours....what a slow race!!

Last edited by Improviz; 12-12-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
your mom
so whats the deal with stormsigma

I have seen his ripping opnions on the GTO forums.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
your mom
stormsigma

any links to the posts... gto-lol?
Old 12-13-2008, 12:42 AM

2016 Ariel Atom 3S, 2016 BMW M4, 2008 Porsche 911T
Interesting reading all of these posts. Being at a used luxury performance dealership and having the chance to drive all of these cars on a regular basis, I can tell you that I would rather be in an AMG in just about any street-race situation (torque anyone?), but the M-series cars are my weapon of choice if I am doing continuous high-speed driving or if I would ever have to avoid an accident at 60+ mph. Stock to stock, in my experience, the M-cars simply out-handle the AMG cars. (To be fair, I have not yet driven the CLK63 Black Series and hear that it is an amazing handling car). I drove an 07 6-spd M6 from Vegas to Phoenix late last night and can honestly say that it is one of the finest cars (at any price-point) that I have ever driven. Handling at 100 mph plus feels spectacular for a GT car.

But, all of this said, I will be at the track in the morning in an SL65. When it comes to needing pure power off the line- IMMEDIATELY, AMG owns the road. Just different strokes for different folks. It's hardly slumming it if you are fortunate enough to drive either one.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by USCGTO
any links to the posts... gto-lol?
Sure:
https://mbworld.org/forums/kill-stor...6-0-gto-6.html

Basically a few GTO owners got all butt-hurt about a kill story, and came over trying to start a flamewar about how fast their heavily-modded GTOs were. I said that's great, but for the bucks we paid we could have, instead, gotten one and modded it up pretty good with money to spare, but a) who cares, and therefore why would we be impressed, and b) wtf does this have to do with the original story.

Stormsmegma, in primus douchebagus form, simply took it out of context and tried to make it into a red-herring, class warfare argument, complete with claims I never made and things I never said, and, in a textbook case of projection, claimed, falsely, that both Chappy and I were posers earning $40-50K a year who couldn't afford the newer Benzes (guess he didn't notice that we've both been here since we got them new for $72K or so in '01/'02, also see my sig pic); b) he could simply buy my (then) CLK55 for cash on a whim....which is when Chappy went to work and dug up some interesting stuff, such as his penchant for GI Joe dolls, as well as not exactly being in the state of economic affairs that would allow him to purchase a scale model of a CLK55, let alone a real one, particularly when he's still making payments on his own car. It was really quite pathetic.

I took the links Chappy found, scoured that forum and dug up a few more nuggets , as well as some stuff he'd written on the GTO forums that basically made him look stupid after what he'd written here (not too difficult), as well as some cute pics of him (below), and I posted an offer to take him up on a bet he offered to make that he would lose, and lose bigtime, but right about that time he, knowing that he'd been pwned and more pwnage was just around the corner, skeedaddled out of here as fast as his fat little legs could carry him.

Btw, if you post on those forums, ask him if he's still interested in buying my car for cash, or in taking me up on the bet he offered to make.

Here's a pic of him, playing with another one of his toys....arrested development syndrome does come to mind:

"Go ahead....make my dork!"

Last edited by Improviz; 12-13-2008 at 02:47 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
Isn't that the pistol from The Mexican??
Old 12-15-2008, 01:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
.....couldn't resist.
Attached Thumbnails AMG-LOL license tag?? not if you get your butt kicked!!-gtokill.jpg   AMG-LOL license tag?? not if you get your butt kicked!!-gt0wned.jpg  
Old 12-19-2008, 01:26 AM

thread was funny for the first 3 pages, afterwards it was just bf.com + m3forum VS mbworld.

hey you m3forum puckers, lets just go back into our lil hole.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMG-LOL license tag?? not if you get your butt kicked!!