C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts
2019 G550. 2018 AMG GT roadster
Hi Carlos

Originally Posted by clos
Wow, what can I say. I live in Miami, and Jordan allegedly had the typical MIAMI VICE life, fast cars, expensive homes, and now repos and foreclosures. Guys, my business tanked for legitimate reasons. It's amazing how when you start to lose it all you become worthless. It is during this time that people get desperate to stay afloat and will do almost anything. Me I stayed honest and lost it all. Time to rebuild, but at least I still have my integrity!!!

Most don't know that the Miami, economy had been fueled by Health Care and Real Estate. Most don't know that we lead the nation in Health Care Fraud and Real Estate fraud!!!!! need I say more, this town is in the moral pits of hell!

I don't condone his actions, it seems he may have bitten off more then he could chew and his actions were out of pure desperation. It also seems like his lifestyly finally caught up with him. Most of Miami's rims shops are full of delinquents. I'm probably going to get flamed, but Miami has gone to ****.

It is almost impossible to find honest business people anymore, everyone was too busy trying to keep up with the Lopez's (that's a pun for Jones) get it!!!!

Well so much for me looking at the 5 stars he had, man did that CLS55 look sick though. Got to delete 360 from my computer seems it has been infected with the Miami virus!!!!

Clos
You speak the truth. Glad to have our place there indefinitely rented (although I do miss the weather and view). I do not miss all else that is 'Miami' including the fake ****, fake lips and fake people.

I remember you really tried to make a go of it. Are you doing well? PM me.
(end of hijack)
Old 03-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by BENJMNS
2. Miami lifestyle? If Jordan is the dude driving that F430 in the youtube video, it adds to the saying money doesn't buy taste nor happiness. The dude dresses up in shorts and sneakers doing his hand at noon gangsta lean in a video he's posting up for the world to see. It was entertaining kind of like watching a clown at the circus.
Link to that video?
Old 03-25-2009, 09:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in your Mom's car
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3...430_381062.htm
Old 03-25-2009, 10:07 PM

bike
Goddamn that thing is sick.

Video is pretty cheesy, but I kind of like it.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:09 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by bigbodybeeenz
Goddamn that thing is sick.

Video is pretty cheesy, but I kind of like it.
Yeah, what everyone thinks of Jordan aside...

That's a mean looking F430. It would look nice in my rear-view
Old 03-25-2009, 10:12 PM

14-F Sport, 07-CLS63 2003-HUMMER 2004-Suburban 2008-MAX 2005-YZF R1

Damn I see whats important to him. I tell you what!!!! He ain't doing the locals dirty! Miami is not that far!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:40 PM

57 CADI
I will tell you , heres a list of wheel companys i found that are out there.
Axis , Vossen , Mht , Hre , Donz , Asanti , Iss Forged , Gfg , Kranze ,Dub , I Forged , Dpe , J-Line etc. i can just keep going , list is for miles. I look at it like this , if you didnt purchase the wheels from 360 Forged and you sitting here looking at the problem , i think its funny how you non customers are riding the companys butt. Ok , you guys know theres a problem , let the customers of 360 Forged handle it , and the non shouldnt shime in. I was going through google and found some old threads from mbworld that other customers had problems with a different wheel company and there wasn't any of this, like you guys are doing here. Just trying to understand the bashing.

Last edited by 4URINFORMATION; 03-25-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:43 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by 4URINFORMATION
i will tell you , heres a list of wheel companys i found that are out there.
axis , vossen , mht , hre , donz , asanti , iss forged , gfg , kranze ,dub , i forged , dpe , j-line etc. i can just keep going , list is for miles. I look at it like this , if you didnt purchase the wheels from 360 Forged and you sitting here looking at the problem , i think its funny how you non customers are riding the companys butt. Ok , you guys know theres a problem , let the customers of 360 Forged handle it , and the non shouldnt shime in. I was going through google and found some old threads from mbworld that other customers had problems with a different wheel company and there wasnt any of this, like you guys are doing here.
I will say this slowly, since obviously you have some difficulties stringing sentences together and comprehending the obvious:

This. Is. A. Public. Forum.

When these events are posted, they become open to both ridicule and support; from those involved and those not involved. Duh
Old 03-25-2009, 11:55 PM

57 CADI
Akademiks , you know whats funny? I just research a few wheel companys on google about wheel problems. LOL think you need to check yourself. Unless you want me to post?

Last edited by 4URINFORMATION; 03-25-2009 at 11:58 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:06 AM
Banned

SL600
Akademiks , you know whats funny? I just research a few wheel companys on google about wheel problems. LOL think you need to check yourself. Unless you want me to post?
Be my guest. Post away till your fingers develop blisters-- I have no dog in this fight... as it were.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:41 AM

07 S550, 06 F430, 07 CGT, 08 Escalade
I look at it like this , if you didnt purchase the wheels from 360 Forged and you sitting here looking at the problem , i think its funny how you non customers are riding the companys butt. Ok , you guys know theres a problem , let the customers of 360 Forged handle it , and the non shouldnt shime in. I was going through google and found some old threads from mbworld that other customers had problems with a different wheel company and there wasn't any of this, like you guys are doing here. Just trying to understand the bashing.
I spent some time reading through this thread tonight.

If Mercedes was taking money for cars and not delivering them, uh HELLO, customers or non customers, there would be a lot of people talking about it. If Jordan is refusing to talk to the OP until he takes down this thread, then that is a big problem. He should be kissing the OP's *** until he is as satisfied as possible.

You blame people for putting in their opinion, but don't forget the person who started this thread is a customer of 360 Forged. This thread wouldn't be here if 360 Forged had came through. This was in their control. That applies to the all the other unhappy customers on other forums as well.

It's probably tough for them to fix these problems with their customers when all this stuff is going on but the only way for them to actually fix this is to make their customers happy, if it's not already too late.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:13 AM
Banned

Volkswagan
I have been to the place but did not experience any thing like this.

Any way i will stay cautious when i have to buy some thing
Old 03-26-2009, 02:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by KINGofRIDES
This story is new news to me. I always thought 360 was doing great.

I can't believe this guy is giving out free airfare tickets when he is under such a pile of mess. Online sources say foreclosures and lawsuits, locals are saying cars are being repossessed, customers say wheels haven't been delivered and their response is everything is fine and offering free airfare tickets so people can tour their shop. We know these customer complaints aren't false as they are claiming since we've seen multiple photos for proof.

Why doesn't this add up?
It does not add up because 2+2 will never equal 5. Except in discrete math can it be proven.

I don't care what anyone says, logic. Use logic guys. Look at the the posts, pictures, public records, the forums 360 was removed from as a sponsor what does it tell you? The rebuttal saying some "rim shop" in Miami wants to take 360 more than likely is smoke screen, you mean to tell me Miami-Dade government is in on a conspiracy to post fake lawsuits and foreclosures? Come on.....

It's not bashing, harassing, or defamation of character, etc. Public forum, public records. There is a growing issue, and as members, customers, or possible ones, we have a right to know these things. I don't give a damn if I was a customer or not.

It's ridiculous to hear any rebuttal from anyone on the OP's issue just on GP. I would like to know what is the status on the OP's rims problem.

Last edited by bigben320e; 03-26-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:58 AM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by bigben320e
It does not add up because 2+2 will never equal 5. Except in discrete math can it be proven.

I don't care what anyone says, logic. Use logic guys. Look at the the posts, pictures, public records, the forums 360 was removed from as a sponsor what does it tell you? The rebuttal saying some "rim shop" in Miami wants to take 360 more than likely is smoke screen, you mean to tell me Miami-Dade government is in on a conspiracy to post fake lawsuits and foreclosures? Come on.....

It's not bashing, harassing, or defamation of character, etc. Public forum, public records. There is a growing issue, and as members, customers, or possible ones, we have a right to know these things. I don't give a damn if I was a customer or not.

Then the OP gets an ultimatum to remove this thread, or he won't be helped with his problem?

It's ridiculous to hear any rebuttal from anyone on the OP's issue just on GP. I would like to know what is the status on the OP's rims problem.
I think everyone here (yet again) is jumping to conclusions. This:

Originally Posted by Acez
Guess he won't talk unless i take this thread off the forum.
Does not mean Jordan said he has to delete this thread or else he wont be helped; it's just an assumption made by the OP. Like really, Jordan was on the phone with the OP like, "I tell you what, you delete the thread, and you get your rims."

Talk about reading between the lines, sheez you guys are unbelievable...
Old 03-26-2009, 03:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by Akademiks
I think everyone here (yet again) is jumping to conclusions. This:

Does not mean Jordan said he has to delete this thread or else he wont be helped; it's just an assumption made by the OP. Like really, Jordan was on the phone with the OP like, "I tell you what, you delete the thread, and you get your rims."

Talk about reading between the lines, sheez you guys are unbelievable...

Ooops! I misread that...but I would still like to know has the issue been resolved for the guy. My post was edited!
Old 03-26-2009, 03:14 AM
Banned

SL600
Ooops! I misread that...but I would still like to know has the issue been resolved for the guy. My post was edited!
I agree. I too would like to know what the story is with the OP. Hope he chimes in soon enough and gives us an update.

And Jordan, if your following this thread, chime in bro and let us know what's up. Just address the issue, it's clear you still have fans regardless of the outcome of this situation.

Personally, I would like to know what's to be said for all the pictures and upset customers, foreclosures/repos be damned.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Akademiks
I agree. I too would like to know what the story is with the OP. Hope he chimes in soon enough and gives us an update.

And Jordan, if your following this thread, chime in bro and let us know what's up. Just address the issue, it's clear you still have fans regardless of the outcome of this situation.

Personally, I would like to know what's to be said for all the pictures and upset customers, foreclosures/repos be damned.
You know the part that bothers me? Instead of dealing with the issues and resolving them or coming clean about what the situation is, it was just more arrogant posts and skirting the issue. That type of response makes people madder than a pitbull with no food for two days.

I have had problems before myself, but I stepped in to resolve the issue and took the lumps. Whatever the outcome, I hope everyone is made whole. I digress...
Old 03-26-2009, 03:29 AM
Banned

SL600
You know the part that bothers me? Instead of dealing with the issues and resolving them or coming clean about what the situation is, it was just more arrogant posts and skirting the issue. That type of response makes people madder than a pitbull with no food for two days.

I have had problems before myself, but I stepped in to resolve the issue and took the lumps. Whatever the outcome, I hope everyone is made whole. I digress...
I agree with every word in this post.

I wasn't trying to jump on you btw for assuming he was given an ultimatum, I realize others too have said it but your post was just quicker for the "quote" button-click
Old 03-26-2009, 06:44 AM

2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
Hi guys,

Yesterday, I stayed up until around 1 am in the morning to make a call to his office all the way from south-east Asia. I managed to get in touch with J, he's one tough guy to get hold of. we talked in a friendly manner and I decided to give him 1 more chance to redeem himself and his products. I mean, everyone deserve a second chance right?

Plus, it's not like my car is sitting around with no wheels on or I am trying to get some quick cash by refund, so let's see how it turns out. Gentlemen, thank you all for staying and I really appreciate all the comments/facts/critics given.

In several hours, I will probably get this thread off for now since we already resolve the issue.

He gave me a ONE MONTH time limit to get the wheels to my DOORSTEP. ONE MONTH, fingers crossed.

Ace
Old 03-26-2009, 08:56 AM

'05 CL65
Acez, good to hear that you think it is improving.. but, if i understand you correctly, I wouldnt delete the thread until its resolved in full.
1) it needs to remain to warn other customers to be wary, and 2) if your own situation is not resolved as expected, you will have to come back and open another thread!

I would think that even another months wait is still unreasonable considering the delays so far. If 360 were committed it could be resolved in days, no?

good luck, man.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:21 AM

2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
Originally Posted by Ezah
Acez, good to hear that you think it is improving.. but, if i understand you correctly, I wouldnt delete the thread until its resolved in full.
1) it needs to remain to warn other customers to be wary, and 2) if your own situation is not resolved as expected, you will have to come back and open another thread!

I would think that even another months wait is still unreasonable considering the delays so far. If 360 were committed it could be resolved in days, no?

good luck, man.
Well it's due to the fact that 360forged stopped my wheels from shipping since I opened this thread. No worries though, should this happen again, another fresh thread is always cool. And I can always count on the good brothers on this forum for support, no?

Ace
Old 03-26-2009, 09:30 AM

'05 CL65
Aye, but should you be held to ransom for their mistakes? I doubt it.
If this is really the only way to get your rims resolved, why not ask the admins to move the thread to a hidden location so it can be reopened in a months time if you still aren't happy? Just a thought.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Well it's due to the fact that 360forged stopped my wheels from shipping since I opened this thread. No worries though, should this happen again, another fresh thread is always cool. And I can always count on the good brothers on this forum for support, no?

Ace
The part in bold, are you serious? They are holding the rims already paid for ransom in regards of this thread?

One more month is unacceptable, but I hope you do get them.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:13 AM

Velvet Fleetwood
Hi guys,

Yesterday, I stayed up until around 1 am in the morning to make a call to his office all the way from south-east Asia. I managed to get in touch with J, he's one tough guy to get hold of. we talked in a friendly manner and I decided to give him 1 more chance to redeem himself and his products. I mean, everyone deserve a second chance right?

Plus, it's not like my car is sitting around with no wheels on or I am trying to get some quick cash by refund, so let's see how it turns out. Gentlemen, thank you all for staying and I really appreciate all the comments/facts/critics given.

In several hours, I will probably get this thread off for now since we already resolve the issue.

He gave me a ONE MONTH time limit to get the wheels to my DOORSTEP. ONE MONTH, fingers crossed.

Ace
glad to hear you guys are nearing to a resolution, I wish it didn't take 6+ pages of raging wild fire. this wasn't what I meant when I said a while ago that I hope for this to be resolved in professional and swift manner. this situation could have been avoided, coulda shoulda, blah blah I know. please keep us posted.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
ok so they told you they STOPPED SHIPPING YOUR WHEELS bc of this thread?? AND YOU ARE OK WITH THAT?!?!?!

am i the only one that would be pissed off about that or is that good, rational business practices by everyone else's standards? The OP has to contact Jordan himself, the sleezeball would have just kept ignoring him if he never called and everyone is ok with that????? you guys are nuts!!

are you out of your mind bro?? you have every right to come on here or any other forum and try to publicly get this issue resolved and that hosresh*t excuse from jordouche would have made me waaaaaaaaaaay more mad than it made you happy. its more lies and BS from the king of BS and you ate it with a big spoon.

i dont have a lot of extra money lying around (i dont screw my customers) but i would be willing to bet most of it that you wont be getting anything in a one months time.

Last edited by sleewell; 03-26-2009 at 10:49 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Quick Reply: Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged