C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
WOW!!!
OMG!!!
I haven't been back in a while but holy cow how things have changed.

Ok, BUTTTTT, I HATE TO tell you guys this. And I know you'll poke fun at me for saying it, but I was very interested in these rims but there was a reason I didn't order them.

This was my reasoning. I knew the wheels were expensive but for the style and supposed quality and considering shipping and marketing costs, it seemed to me the margins wouldn't be high enough for this dude to be rolling in sooooo many ridiculous cars. I even pointed it out in several threads saying I don't see how the wheel biz is so lucrative.

ANYWAY, my conclusion was, something was off. My hunch was that these were being made in China with typical China quality and that's the only way to make this kind of cash on them.

Obviously even with those kinds of margins, this guy overshot his load. This is sooooo typical of kids in OC and LA that go rich off the mortgage biz too.

That is not to say any of us should have expected this kind of bs. I feel really bad for the members that got ripped off here. I really hope you take proper legal action and get this guy to pay you back every penny and more for lost time without cool wheels on your Merc.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:23 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Silver CLS550, Blk M45, Lexus GX470 & an endless fleet of Avis Premium Rental Cars
Well..... How he "rolled in sooooo many ridiculous cars" is besides the point. The GFG/Giovanna owner rolls just a hard in nice cars and no one is questioning his buisness practices. The point is that Acez and a few other member need a refund or a new set of rims, but it isn't happening for what ever reason.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:27 PM

bike
This just shows how scummy the wheel industry is. I love how 360 forged just keep pretending nothing is wrong. What a bunch of ********.

Hopefully consumers will lighten up and not support scammers like 360 anymore.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
Originally Posted by bigbodybeeenz

Hopefully consumers AND THIS SITE will lighten up and not support scammers like 360 anymore.

fixed in bold.

another day and no response from anyone higher up on this site. looks like they are still happy with the way 360 is scamming people that support this site.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by LSonDubz
used to be manufactured by cor*
Why the change from COR?

Perhaps one of the other posts on here is on to something, possibly 360 is broke and can't afford to partner with COR anymore and getting cheaper (China) wheels?

What's going on with the lawsuit?
Old 03-31-2009, 04:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
You have to join the site to read. Oh boo. Whatever he says, it still doesn't account for all the people with complaints here, and it seems the list is growing from many other forums as well.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
This is what gives my town such a bad name. There are good people here too.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
Originally Posted by TREZ63
WOW!!!
OMG!!!
I haven't been back in a while but holy cow how things have changed.

Ok, BUTTTTT, I HATE TO tell you guys this. And I know you'll poke fun at me for saying it, but I was very interested in these rims but there was a reason I didn't order them.

This was my reasoning. I knew the wheels were expensive but for the style and supposed quality and considering shipping and marketing costs, it seemed to me the margins wouldn't be high enough for this dude to be rolling in sooooo many ridiculous cars. I even pointed it out in several threads saying I don't see how the wheel biz is so lucrative.

ANYWAY, my conclusion was, something was off. My hunch was that these were being made in China with typical China quality and that's the only way to make this kind of cash on them.

Obviously even with those kinds of margins, this guy overshot his load. This is sooooo typical of kids in OC and LA that go rich off the mortgage biz too.

That is not to say any of us should have expected this kind of bs. I feel really bad for the members that got ripped off here. I really hope you take proper legal action and get this guy to pay you back every penny and more for lost time without cool wheels on your Merc.

1)The wheels are not made in china.
2) Jordouche took peoples money and bought toys
3) The real manufacture will no longer take orders from 360 forged unless they pay which they CANT DO.
4) Here is the kicker you can get all of these wheels in 3-4 weeks they will just come with a different center cap

Cheers,
Old 04-01-2009, 11:35 AM

06 CLS55
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03
This is what gives my town such a bad name. There are good people here too.

Dude, I live it everyday. I am in the healthcare industry. So I am automatically classified as a delinquent "clinicero" Miami has gone to the pits. I tell people that I finally understand what my parents went through in the
80's. The discrimination and Stereotype of race and nationality has turned for the worse in Miami.

Miami, in my opinion has what I call the "TV Novela" syndrome. Spanish soap operas. Full of drama and scandals! yet they all tune in every night to see it!

Everyone is too busy trying to keep up with the "Jones'" except its Latinos. Not trying to insult all latinos, I am one myself. But it's getting to be that even the latinos at least the old school ones are fed up with the Miami Vice lifestyle BS that this town has become.

What a shame!
Clos
Old 04-01-2009, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 CLS500 with 55 AMG motor, 2008 Infiniti G35, 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager
Sorry to say that I will not be able to post pics of my car with 360 Forged wheels after all. I have no energy left in me to wait for my order.

I am really dissapointed
Old 04-01-2009, 09:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by khelawanb
Sorry to say that I will not be able to post pics of my car with 360 Forged wheels after all. I have no energy left in me to wait for my order.

I am really dissapointed
Dude what happened? More details? How long on the wait?
Old 04-01-2009, 09:07 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
08 E 6point3-sold- 11 caddy cts-v-sold, 2012 E63 Palladium Silver
wheels

here is the rundown, no time to read all 14 pages but

360 is private label through COR- they owe them money and still havent paid,

to meet all the orders, they are using some other manafacture, obviously the quality is junk with the new guys

The reason why everybody was waiting for so long for their wheels was because nobody was making them. 360 has burned several bridges and they rushed to find a another company to cut their wheels

END of story, do not buy 360 wheels- all they are is a marketing company- make sure you know what your buying. Cor wheels are top notch and they screwed up that realtionship
Old 04-01-2009, 11:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by bigben320e
Dude what happened? More details? How long on the wait?
I bought my wheels back in November 2008. My CLS 500 has bigger brakes, so my factory wheels will not fit. My poor car has been on jack stands for almost 6 months now. Anyway, I put allot of faith in 360 becuase their style and marketing added a nice twist to the wheel market. There was no reason for me to believe that this would happen. I paid in full, and waited for nothing. I love going to car shows, and missed a few because of this mess.

I now have very little trust when doing business with similar companies, and it's a shame that other business owners will pay for the mistakes made by others.

There is more to my story, but I'm just too fed up to continue. Just know that I have no wheels, and no refund. I'm a hard working, honest guy, so why me 360 ?

Anyway, I'm off to the garrage to start up the CLS. I might feel better listening to the engine run.

Last edited by khelawanb; 04-01-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
I bought my wheels back in November 2008. My CLS 500 has bigger brakes, so my factory wheels will not fit. My poor car has been on jack stands for almost 6 months now. Anyway, I put allot of faith in 360 becuase their style and marketing added a nice twist to the wheel market. There was no reason for me to believe that this would happen. I paid in full, and waited for nothing. I love going to car shows, and missed a few because of this mess.

I now have very little trust when doing business with similar companies, and it's a shame that other business owners will pay for the mistakes made by others.

There is more to my story, but I'm just too fed up to continue. Just know that I have no wheels, and no refund. I'm a hard working, honest guy, so why me 360 ?

Anyway, I'm off to the garrage to start up the CLS. I might feel better listening to the engine run.

Im very sorry , this is terrible man.

Maybe Jordan will still come through?

dam ,

wish I could help you , anybody have a set of wheels they could loan out?
Old 04-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by juicee63
Im very sorry , this is terrible man.

Maybe Jordan will still come through?

dam ,

wish I could help you , anybody have a set of wheels they could loan out?
khelawanb, I got a set of MHTs M10s (see my for sale link in sg), that I'd be willing to loan to you till you get yourself a set you actually like.

Free of charge. But you would need tires with them. Let me know if you want 'em to trudge around town it. Sorry to hear 360F has not come through for you.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Damn. So you have been waiting for 6 months and no rims. If I were you, I would at least issue a complaint to the BBB on the Miami site like I mentioned before.

Can you do a chargeback? Is 360 at least answering the phone to give an ETA?

This is BS like I would not believe, and I don't understand why the Admins/Owners on MBWorld have not stepped in at this point. You are right about these situations ruining business for other sponsors, as we have had two with really questionable practices.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:49 AM
Banned

Sport HSE

I am really dissapointed

I feel obligated to inform locals. Khelawanb you can buy your 360 wheels directly from COR for a much better price with Nitto Neo Gens. I ordered mine yesterday PM me for details and contact info.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Akademiks
khelawanb, I got a set of MHTs M10s (see my for sale link in sg), that I'd be willing to loan to you till you get yourself a set you actually like.

Free of charge. But you would need tires with them. Let me know if you want 'em to trudge around town it. Sorry to hear 360F has not come through for you.

WOW!!

Thank you for that great offer. But, new wheels have been ordered, and the credit card company has been contacted. I tried really hard to give 360 my support, because I think there are some good people over there, but their hands are way to full at the moment. This mess could have been avoided, and honest customers had to pay the price.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thank you once again Akademiks

People like you should run wheel companies

Originally Posted by Akademiks

Old 04-02-2009, 09:33 AM

CLS55
never trust a guy that only posts in ALLCAPS.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:07 AM

2011 E350 4matic
well my theory of 360 only scamming foreign customers is out the window. sorry to hear about that khelawanb, that really sucks and you have a really great looking car. shame on jordouche, he needs a good ole' fashion beat down!

maybe if MB WORLD GOT OFF THEIR @SS and removed them as a sponsor this type of thing would not happen to innocent people.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

WOW!!

Thank you for that great offer. But, new wheels have been ordered, and the credit card company has been contacted. I tried really hard to give 360 my support, because I think there are some good people over there, but their hands are way to full at the moment. This mess could have been avoided, and honest customers had to pay the price.
Good stuff man, I hope this gets resolved. I hate to hear about folks getting ripped off.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old 04-03-2009, 08:28 AM

in your Mom's car
Damn that sucks Brent. I'd hate to come home to that every day.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:51 PM

07' E350
Thumbs down

360 Forged sucks.

BBS & HRE FTW.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Quick Reply: Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged