C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
MTV has a new show that I am sure we all would love to see Jordouche on; its called "bully beatdown". basically they pit local bullies/douchebags against real MMA fighters. they wear headgear and boxing gloves but they still take some pretty good shots.

i am sure someone with their car on blocks for 6+ months would love to see that...
Old 04-03-2009, 02:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 CLK 500 2001 E39 Dinan SC'd 540 touring 2012 ML63 2007 E63 estate
Originally Posted by TREZ63
WOW!!!
OMG!!!
I haven't been back in a while but holy cow how things have changed.

Ok, BUTTTTT, I HATE TO tell you guys this. And I know you'll poke fun at me for saying it, but I was very interested in these rims but there was a reason I didn't order them.

This was my reasoning. I knew the wheels were expensive but for the style and supposed quality and considering shipping and marketing costs, it seemed to me the margins wouldn't be high enough for this dude to be rolling in sooooo many ridiculous cars. I even pointed it out in several threads saying I don't see how the wheel biz is so lucrative.

ANYWAY, my conclusion was, something was off. My hunch was that these were being made in China with typical China quality and that's the only way to make this kind of cash on them.

Obviously even with those kinds of margins, this guy overshot his load. This is sooooo typical of kids in OC and LA that go rich off the mortgage biz too.

That is not to say any of us should have expected this kind of bs. I feel really bad for the members that got ripped off here. I really hope you take proper legal action and get this guy to pay you back every penny and more for lost time without cool wheels on your Merc.

Are u serious TREZ, common we both know you were never gonna buy any wheels from anybody, you've been trying to buy wheels for 3 years now and everytime there's some type of excuse so please dont front. Im not at all trying to back Jordan and his nasty *** wheels in any way,i dont like the guy myself but common TREZ you were never gonna buy **** so stop bull****tin.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLS500 with 55 AMG motor, 2008 Infiniti G35, 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager
nah! I would never wish violence on a person over property.

This has been the most stressful purchase for me, EVER!!!!

Originally Posted by sleewell
MTV has a new show that I am sure we all would love to see Jordouche on; its called "bully beatdown". basically they pit local bullies/douchebags against real MMA fighters. they wear headgear and boxing gloves but they still take some pretty good shots.

i am sure someone with their car on blocks for 6+ months would love to see that...
Old 04-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by khelawanb
Thank you once again Akademiks

People like you should run wheel companies
Thank you for the kind words.

Anytime-- should these new wheels you ordered not come through either (fingers crossed for ya ), feel free to PM me, my offer would still stand. I can't believe you've had your CLS on bricks for so long
Old 04-03-2009, 03:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
well my theory of 360 only scamming foreign customers is out the window. sorry to hear about that khelawanb, that really sucks and you have a really great looking car. shame on jordouche, he needs a good ole' fashion beat down!

maybe if MB WORLD GOT OFF THEIR @SS and removed them as a sponsor this type of thing would not happen to innocent people.
Maybe 360 prepaid some amount of time for sponsorship. I don't know, just speculating.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:21 PM

2011 E350 4matic
Originally Posted by Mister Brenton
Maybe 360 prepaid some amount of time for sponsorship. I don't know, just speculating.
regardless if they paid for a year or ten, or if they paid in dollars, yen or butt sex. dont you feel it sends a bad message that sooooo many people are having legitimate problems and this site is doing nothing about it? i mean i dont expect them to jump in and save the day, but removing them as a sponsor would at least help avoid people coming to this site and seeing them as a sponsor and thinking nothing is wrong.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:36 PM

07 S550, 06 F430, 07 CGT, 08 Escalade
360 Forged was just banned from 6speedonline.com. Is mbworld owned by the same company?
Old 04-03-2009, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)

Seeing that would get me upset everyday.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by KINGofRIDES
360 Forged was just banned from 6speedonline.com. Is mbworld owned by the same company?
Oh Rly? Banned you say? Now was it not 360 that posted they have no problems, plenty of money, etc?

Damn that's terrible, guys I am on my way out. Miami, then cruise for 7 days. Hoping for a good ending for those that got burned.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:54 PM

2011 E350 4matic
Originally Posted by KINGofRIDES

holy crap, i was just on there reading about it. everyone over there was in love with jordouche too; they lapped up all his pics and stories too. the first time i saw him take pics of his watches with a few hundreds in the background i knew this guy was a loser. people with money that feel they need to show you they have money make me sick.

talking about watching a company unravel, holy cow, its only been a few weeks and this company went from the golden boy company that could do no wrong to one of the most hated companies around. sucks for them and all the people they screwed over, that's what really sucks.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:38 PM

6.2L Geo Metro
Looks like they will most likely be banned here too because IB owns MBworld and 6speed..
Old 04-03-2009, 10:27 PM

renntech CL55 TT
360 Forged NO LONGER VENDORS

Check this out! Glad there cleaning up the conartists.

360 Forged are no longer supporting vendors on 6speed. If you have an outstanding order with them, please copy us (adrian.harris@internetbrands.com) with any correspondence you may have with them.
We will help and support you where we can to get your issues resolved. - Adrian
Old 04-04-2009, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts
2019 G550. 2018 AMG GT roadster
You have been such a pleasant member of this on line community

I hope this is resolved. Can your credit card company not refund anything?
Old 04-05-2009, 07:29 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
HPF M3
regardless if they paid for a year or ten, or if they paid in dollars, yen or butt sex. dont you feel it sends a bad message that sooooo many people are having legitimate problems and this site is doing nothing about it? i mean i dont expect them to jump in and save the day, but removing them as a sponsor would at least help avoid people coming to this site and seeing them as a sponsor and thinking nothing is wrong.
If all rumors are true about them going under, I think it's the worst thing the forums could do by dropping them right now.
This will only make the ship sink faster (if in fact it is sinking).

Anybody else awaiting a current order with them (including myself) are probably feeling the same way.
I think whatever forum they sponsored should have let them clear up and resolve these current and past orders before dropping them.

Anyone that is currently thinking of placing an order with them before they clear this up would have to be crazy....... and if they placed an order without knowing any of this, then they didn't do their proper homework before deciding who to go with in the first place.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:25 PM

6.2L Geo Metro
dropped by Luxury4Play.com
Old 04-05-2009, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I found this today.

https://mbworld.org/forums/s55-amg-s...r-vendors.html
Old 04-05-2009, 09:09 PM

in your Mom's car
Best of luck to you Brent. I was really looking forward to seeing those CF 21's on your ride.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I recieved most of my money back from the credit card company. Slight delay on the rest. I got my money back in one week

I guess they felt my pain.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Banned

AMGs
I bought my wheels back in November 2008. My CLS 500 has bigger brakes, so my factory wheels will not fit. My poor car has been on jack stands for almost 6 months now. Anyway, I put allot of faith in 360 becuase their style and marketing added a nice twist to the wheel market. There was no reason for me to believe that this would happen. I paid in full, and waited for nothing. I love going to car shows, and missed a few because of this mess.

I now have very little trust when doing business with similar companies, and it's a shame that other business owners will pay for the mistakes made by others.

There is more to my story, but I'm just too fed up to continue. Just know that I have no wheels, and no refund. I'm a hard working, honest guy, so why me 360 ?

Anyway, I'm off to the garrage to start up the CLS. I might feel better listening to the engine run.
Sorry to hear about your issue with 360, I had similar issue with them last year when I bought my wheels in mid June 2008. I paid 50% upfront and I was promised by Jordan my Spec5 for my CLS will be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Six weeks rolled around, no words from Jordan, I called numerous times, left messages, Jordan finally called me back and told me that my wheels will be ready in 2-3 weeks. In mid August, he called to let me know that my wheels will be ready soon and asked me for the rest of the payment. I PAID in FULL, Jordan said the wheels will be shipped out next week (we're in the 10 weeks now). I waited, NOTHING received, I contacted him through numerous calls, PMs and he told me that they are still building my wheels? However, he will ship them out next week with tracking #. I waited, end of week 11 and still NOTHING. At this time, Im a bit irritated, I told him to cancel my wheels order because I cant wait any longer for the wheels and I changed my mind to go with HRE.

I received PM from him stating that my wheels came in the day I canceled the order and that I will NOT be receiving my REFUND until they find a new buyer for my wheels (it's his company policy not to refund the money). At this point, I dont want to deal with him any longer, I called my CC company, disputed the charge and luckily for me, it was in the 3 months period and I received my refund a month later.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Glad you got your money back. I went past the time limit with my credit card company, but they made an exeption and gave me the money back.

Originally Posted by 2K6E55
Sorry to hear about your issue with 360, I had similar issue with them last year when I bought my wheels in mid June 2008. I paid 50% upfront and I was promised by Jordan my Spec5 for my CLS will be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Six weeks rolled around, no words from Jordan, I called numerous times, left messages, Jordan finally called me back and told me that my wheels will be ready in 2-3 weeks. In mid August, he called to let me know that my wheels will be ready soon and asked me for the rest of the payment. I PAID in FULL, Jordan said the wheels will be shipped out next week (we're in the 10 weeks now). I waited, NOTHING received, I contacted him through numerous calls, PMs and he told me that they are still building my wheels? However, he will ship them out next week with tracking #. I waited, end of week 11 and still NOTHING. At this time, Im a bit irritated, I told him to cancel my wheels order because I cant wait any longer for the wheels and I changed my mind to go with HRE.

I received PM from him stating that my wheels came in the day I canceled the order and that I will NOT be receiving my REFUND until they find a new buyer for my wheels (it's his company policy not to refund the money). At this point, I dont want to deal with him any longer, I called my CC company, disputed the charge and luckily for me, it was in the 3 months period and I received my refund a month later.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Originally Posted by thaichi808
Are u serious TREZ, common we both know you were never gonna buy any wheels from anybody, you've been trying to buy wheels for 3 years now and everytime there's some type of excuse so please dont front. Im not at all trying to back Jordan and his nasty *** wheels in any way,i dont like the guy myself but common TREZ you were never gonna buy **** so stop bull****tin.
Funny how you've been on the board for less than 2 years but know that I've been "trying" to buy wheels for 3.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:17 AM

Location: Home is Stockholm, Sweden. But my work takes me around the world, right now I work/live in Laos, South East Asia.
C32 T 2003. Mods? MANY!! :)
Wow....This is all news to me..Amazing!! I have the CF5, and yes the wait time was loooong and delayed, but Jordan always answered my mails quickly and even called me himself to explain things. Yes sure I was angry and upset that it got delayed, but Jordan gave me great discount on the rims because of it!

I'm really surprised about this!!

Hope everything get sorted for you guys with issues!
Old 04-11-2009, 04:38 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Man... are these wheels that great to go crazy about. they are just imitation of other brand like HRE, DPE ,etc. Why spend that much and the hassle.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Banned

Sport HSE
Originally Posted by apdesign
Man... are these wheels that great to go crazy about. they are just imitation of other brand like HRE, DPE ,etc. Why spend that much and the hassle.
Really i have not seen a similar style from any of the brands mentioned.

Best,
Old 04-11-2009, 01:20 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by 2K6E55

Unbelievable
glad it turned out wel for you at the end

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Quick Reply: Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged