C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Old 03-27-2009, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 S550, 06 F430, 07 CGT, 08 Escalade
Originally Posted by bigbodybeeenz
Just do the chargeback. There is nothing 360 can do about it. The credit card company will take the money from them.
I agree, if you want to pay for the wheels if they actually get done, then do so, but in the meantime, get your money back while you still can. Don't watch your money go down with the sinking ship.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:44 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 Ran SRT-10,2007 S550,2016 E400c
You said it your self thats its easy to play with people from overseas....so 360 understands that so this "run around" will continue. But if you did a charge back you would have the cc company behind you and if all you want is your money back..thats the best way. I dont think 360 would toy with a cc company...
Old 03-28-2009, 01:06 AM

2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
right, i'll probably have a talk with my credit card company. thanks guys
Old 03-28-2009, 12:38 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
R8 5.2 6MT
Just wanted to say hello to all fellow MB world members. I have been following this thread and am a member of m3post. I have also been experiencing problems with 360 Forged. I ordered my wheels on Dec 22 (14+ weeks ago now) and was told that I would get the wheels on time around the finish date listed on the invoice (Feb 23). Well that was five weeks ago and every time I call 360 I get a different excuse, a different story. Supposedly my wheels have been done for a few weeks and they have been waiting on a set of rear Nitto Invo 285/30-20 tires for 10 days. Total BS if you ask me...does not take that long to get a set of tires period. I gave 360 a deadline early this week and they failed to meet it. I told them if the wheels do not ship out by 3/25 or 3/26 then I want a full refund. I guess their new customer service guy is Ryan (had been dealing with Jon and Miguel before) and he said ok on the refund; said as soon as we get off the phone he will process the refund. I call my CC company back the next day and no refund. Then I call 360 again and he said "we didn't process it; it is faster for you to call your CC company and have them fax us a charge-back authorization" and that if they "issue the refund from our side it can take 6-8 weeks to get back onto your card". I have never heard such BS before. Good thing I called the CC company a week BEFORE and disputed the charges. I only had a few days left in the 90 day window to dispute the charge! So I have been issued a temporary credit by my CC company on both charges by 360 and they will be contacting 360 to investigate the matter. Hopefully I will get all my money back for good as I do not see what leverage 360 can have given their product is 5 weeks past due and I have a pm from them in late Jan saying my wheels would be on time. I will likely go with HRE or Klassen and want to pull the trigger now, but perhaps it will be better for this entire ordeal to clear up as I do not want to get stuck with two sets of wheels in case 360 pulls some **** and sends me the wheels (even though I don't want them now given their lies). Please see the thread and my posts on m3post if you wish:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240044

As the thread goes on I have more posts expressing my frustration with 360 and I think it can serve as a log and evidence of all the excuses 360 gave me on the phone, as I pretty much posted after most conversations with them. Oh, and if you have any advice please post. I also filed a complaint with the BBB of SE Florida a few days ago...
Old 03-28-2009, 06:30 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 Ran SRT-10,2007 S550,2016 E400c
I thought it was 90days from full purchase, which if you are only giving a deposit would that count. On a cc summary did it say deposit or just the name... I thought it was when you make final payment the clock starts. This could be the game all you guys with deposits should check with your cc companies so the deposits arent lost
Old 03-28-2009, 07:13 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
R8 5.2 6MT
Originally Posted by hcetzneb
I thought it was 90days from full purchase, which if you are only giving a deposit would that count. On a cc summary did it say deposit or just the name... I thought it was when you make final payment the clock starts. This could be the game all you guys with deposits should check with your cc companies so the deposits arent lost
I'm pretty sure it is 90 days from the transaction date (at least for my CC). This means that if they first charged you and it has been 90 days, then there is nothing the CC company can do about it. Luckily, I called the CC company when I did because it had almost been 90 days since the first charge. Oh and btw, the second charge by 360 was without my authorization. They just charged my card and did not even bother calling me or telling me about it. At the time I did not think much of it, but when they made the second charge it was under a different vendor name (3-piece manufacturing Miami, FL). The first time around they used the vendor name 360 Forged. Odd don't you think?
Old 03-28-2009, 07:47 PM

E320
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3
I'm pretty sure it is 90 days from the transaction date (at least for my CC). This means that if they first charged you and it has been 90 days, then there is nothing the CC company can do about it. Luckily, I called the CC company when I did because it had almost been 90 days since the first charge. Oh and btw, the second charge by 360 was without my authorization. They just charged my card and did not even bother calling me or telling me about it. At the time I did not think much of it, but when they made the second charge it was under a different vendor name (3-piece manufacturing Miami, FL). The first time around they used the vendor name 360 Forged. Odd don't you think?
They werent allowed to process CC's anymore under than name because of too many chargebacks....
Old 03-28-2009, 07:55 PM

Received 34 Likes on 17 Posts
'08 CL63
I think someone had mentioned dealing with a "Miguel" over there as well. Same company, just simply located at the suite next door? Most likely.

Florida Profit Corporation

3 PIECE MANUFACTURING, INC.

Filing Information
Document Number P09000001015
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Date Filed 01/06/2009
State FL
Status ACTIVE

Principal Address
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE 107
MIAMI FL 33186

Mailing Address
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE 107
MIAMI FL 33186

Registered Agent Name & Address
BOLANOS, MIGUEL
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE 107
MIAMI FL 33186

Detail by Entity Name

360 FORGED WHEELS, INC.

Filing Information
Document Number P08000105695
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Date Filed 12/03/2008
State FL
Status ACTIVE

Principal Address
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE 108
MIAMI FL 33186

Mailing Address
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE 108
MIAMI FL 33186

SWERDLOFF, JORDAN
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE 108
MIAMI FL 33186 US
Old 03-28-2009, 08:10 PM

'08 CL63
The above would be typical of the "Miami Shuffle", at least in the performance boat industry. New name, new frontman, dodge lawsuits & creditors; fool the public, bring in more money... Rinse, wash, repeat.

I AM NOT saying that is what's going on in this scenario, but it's a pretty standard "business plan" in S. Florida (hell, probably all large urban centers). New customers get screwed & then once the principals names come out, experienced people say "here we go again".

3 Piece Manufacturing, Inc. has no record of lawsuits of any kind as either plaintiff or defendant. They are "clean".
Old 03-28-2009, 08:17 PM

'08 CL63
Also, it may help to read this thread over at 6speedonline: http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/w...hone-home.html

Originally Posted by IB Adrian
If I may - if you have an issue with an outstanding order with 360forged, please copy me on communication that you may have with them, we are currently working with 360forged to ensure all orders are processed.

Thanks,
Adrian
6speedonline, like MBWorld is owned by Internet Brands. IBAdrian does post here occasionally as well; you might want to send him a PM with your situation if you are getting the run around from 360 Forged.

IB Adrian: https://mbworld.org/forums/members/87152-ib-adrian.html
Old 03-29-2009, 09:16 PM

A few MB's
WOW! I was thinking about ordering a set from them. CHANGE OF PLANS!
Old 03-30-2009, 10:00 AM

6.2L Geo Metro
It's funny how he doesn't take responsibility for his own actions. We have seen post after post of JORDAN f'ing up on the customer service end and really dicking customers. So he says..."Sorry for all the delays, but unfortunately this is the situation that we are forced to deal with. If anyone would like to cancel their orders please give us a call and we will take care of you. We're putting the company through some major changes right now hopefully to better itself in the future and to not have these issues again."

Unfortunately like it isn't his fault!
Old 03-30-2009, 10:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
Again, i think its just horrible that in the short amount of time this thread has been up numerous people have come forward with similar problems with 360 AND YET MB WORLD IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT THEIR SPONSORSHIP STATUS. talk about turning a blind eye!!!!

what does it take for anyone with any power to do anything around here? do you physically have to hunt the customer down and rob them at gun point or what for them to take notice? seems like what is going on here is pretty bad and yet no one is doing anything about it. that just plain sucks for any potential innocent customer that comes on this site to do some research, look at all the people that had no idea there was a problem with 360 and were going to order if there hadn't been a thread like this.

bottomline: keeping 360 a sponsor on this site is absolutely pathetic and the owners of this site should be ashamed of themselves for ignoring such a threat to its members.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55 black opal
Maybe mbworld is hurting just as bad for sponsorship and revenue that they have to associate with such cretins as 360. Not excusable IMO but to each their own i suppose
Old 03-30-2009, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3
Thank goodness. I am glad you sent a complaint to the BBB, all should be doing that.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:07 PM

05 SL500 -05 Audi A6 -08 Audi R8 - 09 Audi Q7
More about 360...

I have really been giving those guys the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately at this point not much more I can do except warn others...

I purchased CF Five's for my R8 last year. My bad experience was pretty much the same as everyone. (broken promises, deadlines missed, unauthorized cc charges) I kind of chalked it up as growing pains for a new company. I liked their product so I dismissed the 'issues'. I got the rims and I have been happy with the product. BTW - I spent a good chunk of change...

But... I got the bug to have a different look. So I contacted Jordan and asked for my options. I have had the rims for about 6 months by this time. He stated that the best thing would be to just cut new centers as my rims were really custom and not many R8's out there to try and sell them. So I gave him a deposit on the new centers 1k. He told me it would be about 2 to 3 weeks to cut new centers and he would call me in 2 weeks.

Well, I never heard anything from him as it approached 7 weeks. I began to contact him as I was making a trip down to Miami from Tampa just for the new centers. As my trip got closer and closer, I wanted to confirm that they were ready. He responded back and told me that they were not going to be ready. When I pressed him for a time that I COULD come down, he got irritated and said - "Dude they’re still not machined yet man, what do you want to do?"

Now, I am ok with waiting for my new centers. I know it takes some time, but HE set the expectation of 2 to 3 weeks. Now 8 weeks later he is telling me that they are not even machined yet???

So here I am - A guy that spent over 10k with 360 less than 6 months ago and going to spend another 2k and I get this type of treatment. Go Figure...

I emailed him several times with no response. I finally indicated in my last email that if I don't hear from him my noon today, I will call my cc company and dispute the charges. (which I did) BTW the first time I purchased the CF rims I used my AMEX and it billed to 360 forged. This time he would not take my AMEX. In fact we joked about him not taking it...

"Hahahahha! I feel ya, but the rates are too high for me and no protection from customers doing chargebacks so I cancelled the account..."

So I used a Visa and the bill to was listed as SYSTEMS FORGED. I am not 'Out for Blood' as someone mentioned. I was just a guy that wanted the rims because I liked the image and styles they created. I have emails and credit card statements and pretty much all the proof that is necessary.

We all use forums as a way to Validate a companies claims. Forums give us the insight to products and services from people with NO skin in the game. It is absolutely necessary that the truth come out to protect and warn others... 360 built their business on forums and ironically enough seems to have lost their business on forums...
Old 03-30-2009, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by Monkey456
I have really been giving those guys the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately at this point not much more I can do except warn others...

I purchased CF Five's for my R8 last year. My bad experience was pretty much the same as everyone. (broken promises, deadlines missed, unauthorized cc charges) I kind of chalked it up as growing pains for a new company. I liked their product so I dismissed the 'issues'. I got the rims and I have been happy with the product. BTW - I spent a good chunk of change...

But... I got the bug to have a different look. So I contacted Jordan and asked for my options. I have had the rims for about 6 months by this time. He stated that the best thing would be to just cut new centers as my rims were really custom and not many R8's out there to try and sell them. So I gave him a deposit on the new centers 1k. He told me it would be about 2 to 3 weeks to cut new centers and he would call me in 2 weeks.

Well, I never heard anything from him as it approached 7 weeks. I began to contact him as I was making a trip down to Miami from Tampa just for the new centers. As my trip got closer and closer, I wanted to confirm that they were ready. He responded back and told me that they were not going to be ready. When I pressed him for a time that I COULD come down, he got irritated and said - "Dude they’re still not machined yet man, what do you want to do?"

Now, I am ok with waiting for my new centers. I know it takes some time, but HE set the expectation of 2 to 3 weeks. Now 8 weeks later he is telling me that they are not even machined yet???

So here I am - A guy that spent over 10k with 360 less than 6 months ago and going to spend another 2k and I get this type of treatment. Go Figure...

I emailed him several times with no response. I finally indicated in my last email that if I don't hear from him my noon today, I will call my cc company and dispute the charges. (which I did) BTW the first time I purchased the CF rims I used my AMEX and it billed to 360 forged. This time he would not take my AMEX. In fact we joked about him not taking it...

"Hahahahha! I feel ya, but the rates are too high for me and no protection from customers doing chargebacks so I cancelled the account..."

So I used a Visa and the bill to was listed as SYSTEMS FORGED. I am not 'Out for Blood' as someone mentioned. I was just a guy that wanted the rims because I liked the image and styles they created. I have emails and credit card statements and pretty much all the proof that is necessary.

We all use forums as a way to Validate a companies claims. Forums give us the insight to products and services from people with NO skin in the game. It is absolutely necessary that the truth come out to protect and warn others... 360 built their business on forums and ironically enough seems to have lost their business on forums...
I thought things were bad, but this has hit nuclear status. Make sure you hit the BBB and issue a complaint. I am sure you are trying to be made whole. I am with Sleewell, why is MBWorld allowing them to continue to be a sponsor?
Old 03-30-2009, 01:31 PM

05 SL500 -05 Audi A6 -08 Audi R8 - 09 Audi Q7
Originally Posted by bigben320e
I thought things were bad, but this has hit nuclear status. Make sure you hit the BBB and issue a complaint. I am sure you are trying to be made whole. I am with Sleewell, why is MBWorld allowing them to continue to be a sponsor?
It does not make sense to me... I gave ample opportunity before I did anything, but enough is enough.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
I had a conversation with a large wheel distributed who is handling my wheel purchase. All i will say is this,YOU GUYS BETTER GET YOUR MONEY BACK. 360 forged will not recover they are done.

Best,
Old 03-30-2009, 03:39 PM

Jaguar STR
Originally Posted by Andy0331
I think someone had mentioned dealing with a "Miguel" over there as well. Same company, just simply located at the suite next door? Most likely.

3 PIECE MANUFACTURING, INC.

Filing Information
Document Number P09000001015
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Date Filed 01/06/2009
State FL
Status ACTIVE

Principal Address
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE 107
MIAMI FL 33186

Mailing Address
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE 107
MIAMI FL 33186

BOLANOS, MIGUEL
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE 107
MIAMI FL 33186

Detail by Entity Name

360 FORGED WHEELS, INC.

Filing Information
Document Number P08000105695
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Date Filed 12/03/2008
State FL
Status ACTIVE

Principal Address
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE 108
MIAMI FL 33186

Mailing Address
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE 108
MIAMI FL 33186

SWERDLOFF, JORDAN
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE 108
MIAMI FL 33186 US
Wonder if they have any connection with Sevus? Very close location wise and after my year long drama with them I see a lot of the same conversations, runaround, and lies? Maybe its just a Miami Wheel thing?
Old 03-31-2009, 07:59 AM

6.2L Geo Metro
he has responded on luxury4play.

read away.

Has he responded to you ACEZ? and been in contact with you ?
Old 03-31-2009, 07:59 AM

6.2L Geo Metro
http://www.luxury4play.com/off-topic/21349-360-3.html
Old 03-31-2009, 08:08 AM
Banned

Sport HSE
The situation is very very simple

1) 360 forged wheels are manufactured by COR
2) 360 forged buys wheels from COR marks them up sells to the public.
3) 360 forged is BROKE thus cant buy anymore wheels from COR.
4) This is why its taking months and months for people to get their wheels if ever.

Cheers,

Last edited by A Robinson; 03-31-2009 at 08:12 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:02 AM

e55
Originally Posted by A Robinson
The situation is very very simple

1) 360 forged wheels are manufactured by COR

used to be manufactured by cor*
Old 03-31-2009, 11:27 AM
Banned

Sport HSE
Originally Posted by LSonDubz
used to be manufactured by cor*

Ok sport

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Quick Reply: Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged