C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Old 03-19-2009, 09:36 AM
Administrator

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by lauderdalebenz
Hello mbworld I have been reading this forum for long time now. I'm a member of several other forums but have never signed up for this one until today. A little bit about me I'm in south florida so to keep it short I know most everything that goes on in the business down here ( and trust me I know a lot).

I'm not going to seat here and cheerlead, but I have notice something totally unfair!
I'm not going to give much details
But lowblue320 I think you should stand down from this topic as your affiliation with j from 360 might be exposed!
You just did.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
Originally Posted by jrcart
It has not yet been confirmed, but I think Jordan got his F430 Repo'ed earlier this week. I recieved a PM from someone and sombody else made mention of it on antoher thread yesterday.

Hey, Jordan....if this is true, the ironic part is that I told you to call me if you wanted to sell me the F430 before it got repo'd about a month and a half ago....REMEMBER????
that's big news there jrcart. The economy turn is surely hurting alot of people.

Originally Posted by amdeutsch
You just did.
hmm, what's the story behind this?
Old 03-19-2009, 10:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
well we all know Jordan is way too busy with his fancy watches and hundred dollar bills to worry about mere peasant activities like making car payments or pleasing his customers.

looks like its easier to have one of his cronies come on here and try to defend himself. sucks when it blows up in your face like that and people call your BS.

is their anyone that doesnt work for jordan that wants to defend this company?
Old 03-19-2009, 11:07 AM

07 CLS550
Ohhh...I've been biting my tongue for some time now, hoping that things at 360 would turn around. My friends, that is never going to happen. The situation @ 360 Forged is much more complex than that. Jordan has setup 360 to be a cult. You are either with him 150% or he will terminate your employment over text message. You could consider him a "mini" version of Jim Jones (no, I'm not referring to the rapper) but the leader of the Peoples Temple, that convinced all his followers to drink the cyanide-laced Kool Aid and then watched them all die.

This is something that has been coming for a while now. There are a few major issues at 360. Some are obvious, the others the public would never find out if it wasn't for certain people coming out of the woodwork with the truth about this organization. Everybody knows that they are spending more money than they are producing, and by they, I am referring to Jordan. Most of us with some form of common sense understand the concept of Gross Sales does not equal Net Profit. We also understand how important cash flow is for a business, but you can not finance a lifestyle of exotic cars, expensive homes and hookers with your customers deposits for your product.

What most people do not know, is the marketing scam that 360 is. To begin with, everything is exaggerated to make it sound like a better quality product. Standard steel fastners that are chrome finished are now sold as "Titanium". The blind bolts on the back of the wheel are hardware store quality bolts that are sold for about .10 cents and are being sold as "Titanium". Obviously, by seeing the pictures of other members rusted 360 wheels we all know that this is true. Wheel halves are being sold as T-6061 heat treated aluminum when they are really 5054, which is still good quality, but it is not 6061. Now, this is where it gets ugly, because so many companies are no longer selling to them because of bounced checks, they are now buying used parts refinishing them and selling them as new. When you buy a 360 product you are truly getting a unique piece. Most parts are not interchangeable with each other because all the parts are sourced from whatever is available at the moment.

For all the 360 Cheerleaders, put your pom poms down, remove your fingers from your earholes and listen to the truth. How would you feel if you ordered a $6000 set of wheels and ended up getting a used set of wheels that were repainted after 9 months of waiting. Wheels are being painted without primer and there is not such thing as quality control. The consistency of the builds, parts, paint and even the sealing of the wheels is wrong. Nobody there cares about the customers, the only thing that matters is the bottom line, even if it means sending you some used wheels.

I am not done, but depending where this goes, I will chime in again....360 Forged be very careful how you respond, because what I know about your organziation will have you shut down in a week.

Last edited by NoMoreGames360; 03-19-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:36 AM

Velvet Fleetwood
Originally Posted by NoMoreGames360
Ohhh...I've been biting my tongue for some time now, hoping that things at 360 would turn around. My friends, that is never going to happen. The situation @ 360 Forged is much more complex than that. Jordan has setup 360 to be a cult. You are either with him 150% or he will terminate your employment over text message. You could consider him a "mini" version of Jim Jones (no, I'm not referring to the rapper) but the leader of the Peoples Temple, that convinced all his followers to drink the cyanide-laced Kool Aid and then watched them all die.

This is something that has been coming for a while now. There are a few major issues at 360. Some are obvious, the others the public would never find out if it wasn't for certain people coming out of the woodwork with the truth about this organization. Everybody knows that they are spending more money than they are producing, and by they, I am referring to Jordan. Most of us with some form of common sense understand the concept of Gross Sales does not equal Net Profit. We also understant how important cash flow is for a business, but you can not finance a lifestyle of exotic cars, expensive homes and hookers with your customers deposits for your product.

What most people do not know, is the marketing scam that 360 is. To begin with, everything is exaggerated to make it sound like a better quality product. Standard steel fastners that are chrome finishes are now sold as "Titanium". The blind bolts on the back of the wheel are hardware store quality bolts that are sold for about .10 cents and are being sold as "Titanium". Obviously, by seeing the pictures of other members rusted 360 wheels we al know this is true. Wheel halves are being sold as T-6061 heat treated aluminum is really 5054 which is still good quality, but it is not 6061. Now, this is where it gets ugly, because so many companies are no longer selling to them because of bounced checks, they are now buying used parts refinishing them and selling them as new. When you buy a 360 product you are truly getting a unique piece. Most parts are not interchangeable with each other because all the parts are sourced from whatever is available at the moment.

For all the 360 Cheerleaders, put your pom poms down, remove your fingers from your earholes and listen to the truth. How would you feel if you ordered a $6000 set of wheels and ended up getting a used set of wheels that were repainted after 9 months of waiting. Wheels are being painted without primer and there is not such thing as quality control. The consistency of the builds, parts, paint and even the sealing of the wheels is wrong. Nobody there cares about the customers, the only thing that matters is the bottom line, even if it means sending you some used wheels.

I am not done, but depending where this goes, I will chime in again....360 Forged be very careful how you respond, because what I know about your organziation will have you shut down in a week.
these are serious allegations, I like to give everyone a fair chance. what credentials do you have? what is your relationship with 360?
Old 03-19-2009, 11:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
wow and i thought the horrendously poor customer service was the most embarrassing part of this "company" - was i ever wrong.

outright fraud is a little worse in my book. but it keeps in line with what i was expecting from these guys. i have to say i am not terribly surprised at this point. when the money stops rolling in and your suppliers stop selling to you its only a matter of time before a not-so-reputable character like Jordan will try whatever it takes to keep is fake lifestyle afloat, even if it means passing used/rusted/crappy parts off as new.

someone PLEASE defend this company, i want to hear more of what this guy has to say...
Old 03-19-2009, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 41 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes

This is something that has been coming for a while now. There are a few major issues at 360. Some are obvious, the others the public would never find out if it wasn't for certain people coming out of the woodwork with the truth about this organization. Everybody knows that they are spending more money than they are producing, and by they, I am referring to Jordan. Most of us with some form of common sense understand the concept of Gross Sales does not equal Net Profit. We also understant how important cash flow is for a business, but you can not finance a lifestyle of exotic cars, expensive homes and hookers with your customers deposits for your product.

What most people do not know, is the marketing scam that 360 is. To begin with, everything is exaggerated to make it sound like a better quality product. Standard steel fastners that are chrome finished are now sold as "Titanium". The blind bolts on the back of the wheel are hardware store quality bolts that are sold for about .10 cents and are being sold as "Titanium". Obviously, by seeing the pictures of other members rusted 360 wheels we all know that this is true. Wheel halves are being sold as T-6061 heat treated aluminum when they are really 5054, which is still good quality, but it is not 6061. Now, this is where it gets ugly, because so many companies are no longer selling to them because of bounced checks, they are now buying used parts refinishing them and selling them as new. When you buy a 360 product you are truly getting a unique piece. Most parts are not interchangeable with each other because all the parts are sourced from whatever is available at the moment.

Even though this is extreme, I believe every word! Something seemed fishy the first time 360 messed up, but to send out used wheels is something much worse!! ESPECIALLY since they are charging $6000 for a set of wheels!!!!
Old 03-19-2009, 11:51 AM

07 CLS550
No need to have to put myself out there. Everything that I have stated can be confirmed by other members who have bought wheels from 360. Bolts not being titanium, ridiculous wait times for orders and wheels just not being up to par can be confirmed by this online community. I haven't been in this business for too long, but long enough to know when someone is not running things on the up and up.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:02 PM

Velvet Fleetwood
No need to have to put myself out there. Everything that I have stated can be confirmed by other members who have bought wheels from 360. Bolts not being titanium, ridiculous wait times for orders and wheels just not being up to par can be confirmed by this online community. I haven't been in this business for too long, but long enough to know when someone is not running things on the up and up.
your identity can remain anonymous, however you should add a bit more color to your statement. were you a client, a former employee, etc...

Last edited by vb26; 03-19-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:17 PM

07 CLS550
I have no need to disclose that info, so please stop asking...Now, if anyone wants to defend 360 on merit, please step up the DUNKING TANK! I love throwing baseballs at the clown..
Old 03-19-2009, 12:33 PM

Velvet Fleetwood
I have no need to disclose that info, so please stop asking...Now, if anyone wants to defend 360 on merit, please step up the DUNKING TANK! I love throwing baseballs at the clown..
ugh, you're a newbie, you have 0 posts. what you're alleging to may or may not be true, but in order for me to take you seriously you need to fill in some of the blanks.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
360 Forged Feedback/Review

To the OP, I'm sorry to hear you had to go through all that trouble with 360 Forged; it's just not right You'd expect at least much better customer service when something like this happens especially from a company that sells high-end products And by the way, thanks for stepping up and posting your review, pictures, and sharing your experience with everyone. Hopefully, this will stop others from falling into their trap. In the past few months, I recall at least 5 threads of horror stories about 360 Forged.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:40 PM

e55
Originally Posted by jrcart
It has not yet been confirmed, but I think Jordan got his F430 Repo'ed earlier this week.

for the record, this is false (no, I am not affiliated with 360 forged)
Old 03-19-2009, 02:59 PM

07 CLS550
Originally Posted by LSonDubz
for the record, this is false (no, I am not affiliated with 360 forged)
Funny how most of us here on the board are more interested in hearing about J having his toys taken away. I heard from a little birdie, that the Bank of America securities dept. is trying to get ahold of him for opening so many new accounts (because his merchant accounts kept getting closed due to chargebacks) and all the accounts now are overdrawn to the tune of $10,000's! I wonder if Eastern Financial Credit Union is aware of their shady business practices?!? Guys this needs to stop. Write to your forum moderator and lets get these con artists out of here.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
Originally Posted by vb26
ugh, you're a newbie, you have 0 posts. .
Please explain the correlation between knowledge and post count?

Best,
Old 03-19-2009, 03:07 PM

e55
tony?
Old 03-19-2009, 03:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
[QUOTE=bigbodybeeenz;3415936]
Originally Posted by bigben320e

From what I heard COR is the umbrella company that makes wheels for all the Miami based brands. You have to understand that 360 isn't a wheel factory like HRE that own their own equipment and manufactures the wheels inhouse. 360 outsource all their stuff.
That's is exactly my point. If you buy the same rims from COR why buy from 360?

I am willing to bet long green that the prices are not the same.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:10 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
Funny how most of us here on the board are more interested in hearing about J having his toys taken away. I heard from a little birdie, that the Bank of America securities dept. is trying to get ahold of him for opening so many new accounts (because his merchant accounts kept getting closed due to chargebacks) and all the accounts now are overdrawn to the tune of $10,000's! I wonder if Eastern Financial Credit Union is aware of their shady business practices?!? Guys this needs to stop. Write to your forum moderator and lets get these con artists out of here.
This is starting to look bad.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
This guy knows some inside information...

I know he may be a newbie, but that has nothing to do with knowledge. I bet you know even more than you are posting don't ya!

Seriously though, spill all the beans and stay anonymous if you wish. MBWorld members do want to know the real deal of what's going on. At this point anyway.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:21 PM

07 CLS550
Time to educate....Cor Int'l is the company that originally was the manufacturer for 360 Forged Wheels. They also have their own wheel line called "COR", but it is not the same, nor rebadged. 360 designed their own line with COR (private label), but after BOUNCING a few big checks a year later, they(360) left to build with others on the West Coast. Nobody can sell you 360 Forged Wheels directly but 360, unless you bought a set from a vendor who ordered them originally from them. Bottom Line, COR has nothing to do with this, nor will they sell you 360 Forged products...I know this for a FACT...
Old 03-19-2009, 03:22 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by sleewell
well we all know Jordan is way too busy with his fancy watches and hundred dollar bills to worry about mere peasant activities like making car payments or pleasing his customers.

looks like its easier to have one of his cronies come on here and try to defend himself. sucks when it blows up in your face like that and people call your BS.

is their anyone that doesnt work for jordan that wants to defend this company?
I did.

But customer service is one thing, fraud is a whole different ball game. However, I think we should step back and look at this new member that suddenly came out with all this "information", what's his story?

Is he just a nice member who saw this thread decided to come in and let his experience be known or...? Consider this, he refuses to disclose who he is or "fill in the blanks". He could be a competitor for 360F (and what an opportune moment to deal the **final blow**), he could be an ex-employee who is mad he/she got laid off, someone who befriended Jordan etc. etc. Realistically, to know all he does, I would venture a guess and say it's one of the latter two... and I'm sorry, but your name, "NoMoreGames360" to me just means your out for blood...

Regardless, I myself am going to need more information then that before I blindly accept what I'm being told. So consider me a cheerleader just because I'm on the opposite team but pardon me for not trusting someone with, as of this point, any credentials.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:39 PM

07 CLS550
Credentials?? We all have the evidence in front of us that 360 is a fraud. Lets go over the basics;
1. They are not using Titanium fastners nor have they EVER (FALSE ADVERTISING!!!) Thats why THEY RUST!!
2. They have an ETERNAL BACK ORDER, WHY? NO MORE MONEY!!
3. They sell USED Wheels, I dont have to prove this, ask around, look at your 360 wheels, look at the hubs, are they scratched or rusted?
4. Warranty issues? Good Luck with getting your wheels fixed under warranty, ask ACE.
5. They are constantly having MODS remove threads that are troublesome for them. (I can prove it!)

Guys, I can prove anything....BUT...Just sit back, grab a bag of popcorn and lets see who wins the award for being a FRAUD!

Last edited by NoMoreGames360; 03-19-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:44 PM
Banned

SL600
Credentials?? We all have the evidence in front of us that 360 is a fraud. Lets go over the basics;
So far all I'm seeing is, 4-5 cases of 360F having bad customer service, and you posting these so-called "facts".

And we are suppose to accept your statements as facts because...? Oh, right, you know
Old 03-19-2009, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Akademiks
So far all I'm seeing is, 4-5 cases of 360F having bad customer service, and you posting these so-called "facts".

And we are suppose to accept your statements as facts because...? Oh, right, you know
Not to go hook and sinker on his post (I am holding until I see more), but the OP posted pictures of scratched and rusty hubs and rusted fasteners that are not titanium. Let's not forget that.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:56 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
1. They are not using Titanium fastners nor have they EVER (FALSE ADVERTISING!!!) Thats why THEY RUST!!
2. They have an ETERNAL BACK ORDER, WHY? NO MORE MONEY!!
3. They sell USED Wheels, I dont have to prove this, ask around, look at your 360 wheels, look at the hubs, are they scratched or rusted?
4. Warranty issues? Good Luck with getting your wheels fixed under warranty, ask ACE.
5. They are constantly having MODS remove threads that are troublesome for them. (I can prove it!)

Guys, I can prove anything....BUT...Just sit back, grab a bag of popcorn and lets see who wins the award for being a FRAUD!
Thank you for saving me from wasting my money

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Quick Reply: Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged