C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Must have options for 06 CLS55?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 11:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So here's some bad news... I dropped mine off at North Van mercedes to get the following done:
1 - fuel sensor recall
2 - check wheel balance
3 - recode my keys
4 - change the oil and filter (it's been sitting for the past year and a half in a garage.

I get the car back yesterday, $419 bill, and what do you know, they didn't change the oil and filter even after I asked them to. The bill was just to recode the keys and balance 4 tires!!! can you believe that?

Now the best part. I go to start it tonight and it doesn't start! i try several times and nothing. Then I smell fuel. I go outside and look under the car is a puddle of fuel!!!
Idiots. I hate dealerships! I hate 'em! Just when I thought I could escape the retards over at Capilano Audi, it turns out North Van Mercedes are even worse!!!!
Old 05-13-2009, 01:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Flying Spur
Originally Posted by jikjak
we should do some runs though.
id like to get an idea on how much differnce my mods are making.
havent been able to run with any 55s yet.
definitely youll probably get like 10 lenghts on a stock 55 lol

Originally Posted by kevinpuri
Vick did you pick up the 55 yet?
Today turned out to be gorgeous Im sure you will enjoy it!
yup picked her up at 5, just got home. all i got to say is WOWWWW...im going to need new rear tires real soon lol..ive never seen a traction light flash so much!

Originally Posted by wankeldude
So here's some bad news... I dropped mine off at North Van mercedes to get the following done:
1 - fuel sensor recall
2 - check wheel balance
3 - recode my keys
4 - change the oil and filter (it's been sitting for the past year and a half in a garage.

I get the car back yesterday, $419 bill, and what do you know, they didn't change the oil and filter even after I asked them to. The bill was just to recode the keys and balance 4 tires!!! can you believe that?

Now the best part. I go to start it tonight and it doesn't start! i try several times and nothing. Then I smell fuel. I go outside and look under the car is a puddle of fuel!!!
Idiots. I hate dealerships! I hate 'em! Just when I thought I could escape the retards over at Capilano Audi, it turns out North Van Mercedes are even worse!!!!
thats horrible...i haven't had any issues with broadway or richmonds service...is your car certified? i lucked out, i have roadside service and full bumper to bumper warranty until 2012 and then 1 year of powertrain until 2013
Old 05-13-2009, 02:20 AM

Thank your lucky stars you've got warranty. My original warranty runs out next month...I'm seriously thinking long and hard about this. I don't want the headaches and the wallet shrinking too!

Maybe I should just trade it in for a brand new C63????
Old 05-13-2009, 02:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55 AMG & RRS S/C
get extended warranty
Old 05-13-2009, 02:39 AM

I was going to, but they said you can only get extended if you are the original owner.
I do not want to get extended through anyone else except mercedes, unless you know otherwise terrence?