Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by cts-v2009
i raced CLS63 brabus when my CTS-V was new (like 1000km on the clock ) ... he couldnt pass me like this CLS55 ...

Anyway i will bring for him CTs-V with ECU tune .. ansd i will see if he can stand a chane !!!
To be honest with you brabus cars are not fast, and give very little interms of performance increase for the price. Only thing good they have is the v12 engine upgrade they do with all cars....but even then its not as fast as the numbers they advertise

And if you are looking at stock cars, yes the 65AMG will walk you if it gets traction, keeping in mind that S,CL,SL are some of the heaviest MB AMG cars

The new biturbo v8 AMG are monsters though
Old 04-08-2012, 09:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS 63 AMG
Originally Posted by Zod
To be honest with you brabus cars are not fast, and give very little interms of performance increase for the price. Only thing good they have is the v12 engine upgrade they do with all cars....but even then its not as fast as the numbers they advertise

And if you are looking at stock cars, yes the 65AMG will walk you if it gets traction, keeping in mind that S,CL,SL are some of the heaviest MB AMG cars

The new biturbo v8 AMG are monsters though
Are we really comparing a Cadillac to a cls 63 amg? It's an insult the this board and the car to even allow the word Cadillac not asterisked out. :-). Stock the caddy doesn't stand a chance.