C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Beauphus CLS **PICS & VIDEO**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 12:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55
Super Happy For You! isn't that sound so ADDICTING! I drive with my rear windows cracked all the time!
Old 02-18-2010, 12:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
That is a good looking car. At that ride height is the the ride a little rough?
Old 02-18-2010, 06:01 AM

CLS55 & CL CK60
Originally Posted by IngenereAMG
That is a good looking car. At that ride height is the the ride a little rough?
not even a little bit...renntech ELM with remote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

cornfed gtr and m3
That car is ****in amazing!!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:37 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whatever we're tuning!
Congrats Aaron! The car sounds amazing and Wade did an amazing job! When I spoke with Wade he showed he was definitely the right guy for your build!

Remember........dyno numbers mean NOTHING!!

Now get that thing to the track before it gets too warm in FL!

One last thing.....
Old 02-18-2010, 09:42 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Where is the dyno graph?
Old 02-18-2010, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
cls 55 or FIAT Coupe T20v-6speed
seems good
so, try to elaborate how it feels now ..
please !

ps: stock H-pipe still in place ?
Old 02-18-2010, 11:48 AM

2006 Granite Grey CLS55
This build is seriously beyond epic proportions, I'm dying to see what numbers you're putting down.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:47 PM

CLS55 & CL CK60
First of all - I need to thank a few people for helping me thus far:

Bruce @ TTmotorsports is a standup guy and has always been available to help me

Alan (bassn_07) has been inspirational and a big help. He isnt a vendor but is a standup guy and knows what he is talking about

MBH headers speak for themselves. Thanks Mike!!!

My builder (Wade Williams) is a god send. Cant say enough about him and his work. Ask around - this guy is a blessing to Mercedes owners!!

PTE (Pat) is another awesome addition to the MB community. This guy is forgetting what most of us are just learning. Thanks old-timer!!!

360 forged - despite what people say about them - my wheels are amazing. Even with bumps n bruises they have been good to deal with

Gio at Elite Roads in Ft.Lauderdale is awesome. Nobody balances a wheel better then them

Renn-tech products are 2nd to none. The build quality is superior to MOST I have seen!

And mostly this forum. I love this forum. You guys are killer...

Anyhow - about the car...So far it is proving to be a real beast. I cant comment too much about comparing because I havent driven it enough. The little I have driven it has been truly impressive. The power doesnt stop. The sound is intoxicating. This project is still in its baby phase though.

Numbers are only numbers (so I have been told) and I persoanlly believe mine are not scewed. Suffice to say I am well in the 500's but looking for 600's quite soon . Whats more important is my power is strong and never plateaus or drops through the entire band. Looks like it could keep going.

I will hopefully have my first track run next Friday. I am havinga little difficulty with my inner double-idler pulley at the moment so it may not be ready for the track yet but I have my fingers crossed. Track numbers might be a little disappointing with the 20's on and I dont have any drag wheels YET...

Thansk for everyones kind comments. Mbworld is a great forum to call home
Old 02-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by beauphus

Alan (bassn_07) has been inspirational and a big help. He isnt a vendor but is a standup guy and knows what he is talking about

My builder (Wade Williams) is a god send. Cant say enough about him and his work. Ask around - this guy is a blessing to Mercedes owners!!

PTE (Pat) is another awesome addition to the MB community. This guy is forgetting what most of us are just learning. Thanks old-timer!!!

360 forged - despite what people say about them - my wheels are amazing. Even with bumps n bruises they have been good to deal with

Gio at Elite Roads in Ft.Lauderdale is awesome. Nobody balances a wheel better then them

Renn-tech products are 2nd to none. The build quality is superior to MOST I have seen!

Anyhow - about the car...So far it is proving to be a real beast. I cant comment too much about comparing because I havent driven it enough. The little I have driven it has been truly impressive. The power doesnt stop. The sound is intoxicating. This project is still in its baby phase though.

Numbers are only numbers (so I have been told) and I persoanlly believe mine are not scewed. Suffice to say I am well in the 500's but looking for 600's quite soon . Whats more important is my power is strong and never plateaus or drops through the entire band. Looks like it could keep going.

I will hopefully have my first track run next Friday. I am havinga little difficulty with my inner double-idler pulley at the moment so it may not be ready for the track yet but I have my fingers crossed. Track numbers might be a little disappointing with the 20's on and I dont have any drag wheels YET...

What are the actual dyno numbers.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:14 PM

2008 CLS63 AMG 030
dyno #s

2nd that!
The suspense is killing me!
Can't w8t to see your 1/4 times.
This has been great read... thanks for all of the info.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:18 PM

2007 C230 and 1985 Monte SS
I've gotta stop coming into this section... damn I want a CLS more and more every time...
Old 02-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55

Anytime. I'm here when ever you need me. Thank you for the kind words
Old 02-19-2010, 03:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG & RRS S/C
wow beauphus,your car is a beast!
i love how it sounds! i think i need to get myself some LTs.
hurry and get to the track with some DRs on it.
i cant wait to see u take the cls record!
Old 02-19-2010, 07:25 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Something must be up with the car since he refuses to post the dyno graph.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:01 AM
PTE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 ML-500 , 03 CLK5.5 AMG has left the Garage
Dyno Numbers

Nothing is Up. This motor is a Fresh rebuild. There was new Rods, Pistons & Rings, Rod bearings. Cams installed. There was also over 1/2 tank of 60 day old gas. Beauphus is breaking in the motor , the current dyno run was to help find if the F/A ratio was close so he doesn't run to lean for the next couple of hundred miles and now That he has some fresh gas , that break in will continue with some high travel speeds. So Be Patience . it is a good , but long process to develop a proper ring seal.
Cheers _PTEngineering
Old 02-19-2010, 08:13 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by PTE
Nothing is Up. This motor is a Fresh rebuild. There was new Rods, Pistons & Rings, Rod bearings. Cams installed. There was also over 1/2 tank of 60 day old gas. Beauphus is breaking in the motor , the current dyno run was to help find if the F/A ratio was close so he doesn't run to lean for the next couple of hundred miles and now That he has some fresh gas , that break in will continue with some high travel speeds. So Be Patience . it is a good , but long process to develop a proper ring seal.
Cheers _PTEngineering
Whats the point of posting multiple dyno vids if you're not going to post the graph. He said the car makes 500+whp where is the graph?
Old 02-19-2010, 09:30 AM

CLS55 & CL CK60
Originally Posted by RaceGate
Whats the point of posting multiple dyno vids if you're not going to post the graph. He said the car makes 500+whp where is the graph?
Car is not done yet. I'll post chart when I am done tuning. If ur that curious about my cars dyno or power please feel free to come see it at supercar weekend in palm beach
Old 02-19-2010, 09:45 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Car is not done yet. I'll post chart when I am done tuning. If ur that curious about my cars dyno or power please feel free to come see it at supercar weekend in palm beach
Im just curious why you posted that the car makes 500+whp, 3 dyno vids and no proof.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:56 AM

CLS55 & CL CK60
Im just curious why you posted that the car makes 500+whp, 3 dyno vids and no proof.
because this build has been going on for 2 months and i wanted to update everyone...proof? proving 500+ is not my concern. its getting into the 600's with a strong graph...thats my goal.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:59 AM

2008 CLS63 AMG 030
600! NOW that's what I'm talking about.
You go beauphus!
Old 02-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whatever we're tuning!

Take a chill bro! After the engine is broken in and the ECU adapts to everything that is new, the numbers will be even higher than the 5XXrwhp graph that he showed me. He won't even tell me who tuned the car but those numbers are real.

Typical NEWBIE!

You should be thanking Aaron for sharing everything with MBWorld members, especially the ones with CLS55's

Aaron-It was my pleasure helping you with this build and thanks for the props!
Old 02-19-2010, 03:02 PM
PTE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 ML-500 , 03 CLK5.5 AMG has left the Garage
Dyno Beauphus"car

Thanks Bruce for your input. For a the ( Newbie) Please offer something other than impatence . I've seen this

<*{{{{><. before

Last edited by PTE; 02-19-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by TTMotorsports

Take a chill bro! After the engine is broken in and the ECU adapts to everything that is new, the numbers will be even higher than the 5XXrwhp graph that he showed me. He won't even tell me who tuned the car but those numbers are real.

Typical NEWBIE!

You should be thanking Aaron for sharing everything with MBWorld members, especially the ones with CLS55's

Aaron-It was my pleasure helping you with this build and thanks for the props!
Don't assume everyone with a low post count is a "newbie". Asking someone to back up their claims after posting multiple dyno videos is common place when sharing information on internet forums. There is a reason why this info is being withheld. Either the car does not make the power it should, or there is something wrong with the tune.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Flying Spur
Don't assume everyone with a low post count is a "newbie". Asking someone to back up their claims after posting multiple dyno videos is common place when sharing information on internet forums. There is a reason why this info is being withheld. Either the car does not make the power it should, or there is something wrong with the tune.
Full throttle?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beauphus CLS **PICS & VIDEO**