C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Beauphus CLS **PICS & VIDEO**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 & CL CK60
Originally Posted by RaceGate
Don't assume everyone with a low post count is a "newbie". Asking someone to back up their claims after posting multiple dyno videos is common place when sharing information on internet forums. There is a reason why this info is being withheld. Either the car does not make the power it should, or there is something wrong with the tune.
Nothing wrong with the tune or the power. It isnt where i want it to be. Before a masterpiece is revealed an artist likes to complete his work, right?? I took on some mods with this car that went above and beyond standard protocol with bolt-ons. Tuning and tweaking has proved to be a delicate balance of reliability and power. I am not ashamed of my results. 500+ is pretty common for our cars (especially with some of the crazy minpulated numbers i have seen on "level 1's" and "level 2's") so until I have the car complete youll have to simply enjoy videos, pics, and updates. And if you dont like that I suggest you shut off your computer or go dump as much money as you can into seeing what the car does for yourself. Until then I am going to continue working on MY car and helping the community with feedback as I go. Fair enough?
Old 02-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whatever we're tuning!
Don't assume everyone with a low post count is a "newbie". Asking someone to back up their claims after posting multiple dyno videos is common place when sharing information on internet forums. There is a reason why this info is being withheld. Either the car does not make the power it should, or there is something wrong with the tune.
Aaron's car will smoke your car and best of all................IT WON'T BLOW UP!!!

When you get it back make sure you track it and see it FALL ON ITS FACE unless it blows up first!!!! JERKOFF!

Last edited by TTMotorsports; 02-19-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:29 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by beauphus
Nothing wrong with the tune or the power. It isnt where i want it to be. Before a masterpiece is revealed an artist likes to complete his work, right?? I took on some mods with this car that went above and beyond standard protocol with bolt-ons. Tuning and tweaking has proved to be a delicate balance of reliability and power. I am not ashamed of my results. 500+ is pretty common for our cars (especially with some of the crazy minpulated numbers i have seen on "level 1's" and "level 2's") so until I have the car complete youll have to simply enjoy videos, pics, and updates. And if you dont like that I suggest you shut off your computer or go dump as much money as you can into seeing what the car does for yourself. Until then I am going to continue working on MY car and helping the community with feedback as I go. Fair enough?
Be sure to post the graph.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 CLS63 AMG 030
Talking

ssonss1... Man that was my first thought to.
Just ignore him!
AS for the rest of us… this is a great thread! I have the 63 and I still like what beauphus is doing! Great info, and at some point in time I may do the same. I'm taking notes and seeing what does and doesn't work.
Like a good novel, Can’t wait to see how it ends. LOL
Old 02-22-2010, 06:46 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
I hope I dont get lynched for asking...But I just got done dumping a lot of money into my car being rebuilt and doing a considerable amount of mods and I am constantly reading about cars that have much less mods (stage 1 or stage 2) that are doing the same or better dyno numbers. I know dyno doesnt mean much but I cant help but wonder why such large variations - even when comparing using the same brand dyno (mustang, dyno jet, etc). I broke into mid 5's with my build but I read of others who have supposedly a fraction of th e mods doing much bigger numbers and I am wondering if there is something I am doing wrong...Ultimately I know track numbers trump all but I am curious if there are some hidden mods everyone with these crazy numbers is doing that I am not aware of.
But you said the car is not done what gives?

Last edited by RaceGate; 02-22-2010 at 07:06 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:32 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whatever we're tuning!

What is taking so long with YOUR build?

Blow up already on the dyno?

Make sure you have some extra slugs!
Old 02-22-2010, 08:32 AM

CLS55 & CL CK60
Its not done. But up to this point I have a lot of mods compared to some of the posers on this forum claiming crank number as rwhp. Y r u heckling me? So far you have added ZERO value to this forum. You just want to see the dyno so u can compare to your build going on in Chicago I'm sure... Anyone else sense a Full Throttle attitude? D-bag...
Old 02-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Its not done. But up to this point I have a lot of mods compared to some of the posers on this forum claiming crank number as rwhp. Y r u heckling me? So far you have added ZERO value to this forum. You just want to see the dyno so u can compare to your build going on in Chicago I'm sure... Anyone else sense a Full Throttle attitude? D-bag...
Just looking for some clarity, your posts are all over the place. One minute your car is not done the next you're not happy with the current dyno numbers whatever they are. If your car is not done as you say, and you're not concerned with what your current numbers are as you say.Why are you making threads in the E55 section complaining about your current dyno figures.

What useful information have you shared? You posted a parts list,some street pulls and a few dyno vids with zero data. Not busting you chops just looking for some useful information.

Last edited by RaceGate; 02-22-2010 at 08:46 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:06 AM

CLS55 & CL CK60
Just looking for some clarity, your posts are all over the place. One minute your car is not done the next you're not happy with the current dyno numbers whatever they are. If your car is not done as you say, and you're not concerned with what your current numbers are as you say.Why are you making threads in the E55 section complaining about your current dyno figures.

What useful information have you shared? You posted a parts list,some street pulls and a few dyno vids with zero data. Not busting you chops just looking for some useful information.

The car is not finished however to date i have done more mods then most. lets face it. There isnt a whole lot more i can do without going TT. I know my mods are real and I didnt cut corners. I also know my power is very real. I find it humorous that people lie, inflate, cheat, or embellish their numbers to look good when they have a few bolt-ons and a stolen tune.

considering I have owned multiple AMG's for the last 5 years and NEVER posted until I started modding this current one, I may not post new inventions for our cars but at least I am not an a$$ to people, and so far I have done some mods that MOST have not or will not do. And I have a few more to go. What have u done in ur short tenure here? O wait - havent u been banned multiple times already?
Old 02-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
The car is not finished however to date i have done more mods then most. lets face it. There isnt a whole lot more i can do without going TT. I know my mods are real and I didnt cut corners. I also know my power is very real. I find it humorous that people lie, inflate, cheat, or embellish their numbers to look good when they have a few bolt-ons and a stolen tune.

considering I have owned multiple AMG's for the last 5 years and NEVER posted until I started modding this current one, I may not post new inventions for our cars but at least I am not an a$$ to people, and so far I have done some mods that MOST have not or will not do. And I have a few more to go. What have u done in ur short tenure here? O wait - havent u been banned multiple times already?
Im not attacking you dude why are you being so defensive? You have every mod possible short of nitrous what mods do you have left to do?
Old 02-22-2010, 09:40 AM

CLS55 & CL CK60
Im not attacking you dude why are you being so defensive? You have every mod possible short of nitrous what mods do you have left to do?
Intercoolers, pnp and rebuild s/c, brakes, fuel system upgrade
Old 02-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Intercoolers, pnp and rebuild s/c, brakes, fuel system upgrade
Old 02-22-2010, 01:15 PM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
2016 E550 Cab & 2011 GL 550 & 09 VROD Muscle & 06 Seadoo Speedster LE .......
im shy of the Kleemann Kompressor and Cams......July it will be installed......Ill call it AMG Killer....Ill post the Dyno # s up.......
Old 02-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by UDWANIT2
im shy of the Kleemann Kompressor and Cams......July it will be installed......Ill call it AMG Killer....Ill post the Dyno # s up.......

Just so I'm clear.. You are going to put a Kleemann blower and cam on a 500.. along with headers and what not.. Then go kill AMG's?
Let me be the first in line for a friendly race with you.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:58 PM

CLS55 & CL CK60
Originally Posted by UDWANIT2
sounds like a show car. just curious...with all that money spent y didnt u just buy and AMG?
Old 02-24-2010, 10:44 AM

CLS55 & CL CK60
going back for a little more work...stay tuned. t-minus a few more weeks

Old 02-24-2010, 10:57 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
going back for a little more work...stay tuned. t-minus a few more weeks

Getting the grinding crank and water pump pulley fixed?
Old 02-24-2010, 12:30 PM

CLS55 & CL CK60
Getting the grinding crank and water pump pulley fixed?
going with a whole new setup. boldly going where not many have gone before in more than one way
Old 02-24-2010, 09:09 PM

SL63
[QUOTE=beauphus;3955176]going back for a little more work...stay tuned. t-minus a few more weeks

God luck.... cant wait for the final results.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:46 PM

SL63

Simple, follow the letters, A-D.

A. How about posting some pictures of your CLS55 for us to enjoy ? whats the color - int-ext ?

B. Usually new members introduce themselves, whats your name ?

C. What mods have you done and are considering ?

D. If your looking for useful information, tell us what area your in and we can refer you for free to the sponsors of this site who will welcome your call.

to name a few popular ones.
Evosport - 888-520-9971, CA
Eurocharged - 630-995-3501, Il
Kleemann - 719-473-6441, CO
TT motorsports - 631-420-1500, NY
Veloce Performance - 602-430-6671, AZ
" " 561-737-4110, FL

A. Pictures, B. Name C. Mods, D, Area ?
Old 02-25-2010, 08:25 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
going with a whole new setup. boldly going where not many have gone before in more than one way
How much power did the old setup make?
Old 02-25-2010, 08:27 AM

CLS55 & CL CK60
How much power did the old setup make?
More than yours
Old 02-25-2010, 08:30 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
More than yours
Sweet where is the dyno graph?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
Cut the guy a break here, Aaron has obviously taken his CLS down the road less traveled.. When other would have just moved on, washing their hands with the car. So taking on a build like this while putting his money, time, and effort into it. Says something about his passion for this car.

When its all said and done.. You will have to ask yourself if you would want to race him?

In fact I dont know one built that was shared with all of us, that didnt have some ups and downs.

If you ever get to the point of building your CLS, you may need a guy like Aaron who has some insight on the do's and dont's.

Sit tight, let the guy build his car and share it with the folks that care. If dyno numbers are what your looking for.. Sit tight, I'm sure he will drop a number down soon..
Old 02-25-2010, 11:44 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by hooleyboy

In fact I dont know one built that was shared with all of us, that didnt have some ups and downs.
I agree with you, but Aaron is not being honest with the community. His car is having some MAJOR issues, its not making the power that the current setup should be making. Rather than being honest he is posting things that are not true. Until he posts a dyno sheet, or explains why his car is not making the power it should, he has zero credibility as far as im concerned. The guy wont even admit that his car is having problems. Why should anyone believe anything he posts.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beauphus CLS **PICS & VIDEO**