Air Conditioning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 10:18 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
w212 E63 / 996tt
Air Conditioning

Hey all,

Well, after driving my CLS around for about a month, I have come to realize that the A/C kind of sucks. On my last trip to the dealer, I had them check it out and they said all is good.

2 Questions;

1. Am I the only one who feels like the A/C on our CLS's sucks? I raise the meter to half way and it barely blows cold air.

2. Do you guys constantly here a hissing noise from the rear A/C vents? When I close the vents, it hisses. I rarely have people in the back seat so why cool them down right?

Any thoughts are welcome
Old 02-22-2010, 08:05 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Roseylv
Hey all,

Well, after driving my CLS around for about a month, I have come to realize that the A/C kind of sucks. On my last trip to the dealer, I had them check it out and they said all is good.

2 Questions;

1. Am I the only one who feels like the A/C on our CLS's sucks? I raise the meter to half way and it barely blows cold air.

2. Do you guys constantly here a hissing noise from the rear A/C vents? When I close the vents, it hisses. I rarely have people in the back seat so why cool them down right?

Any thoughts are welcome
I noticed the same about my A/C system. I had it checked and everything was working properly.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:39 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
w212 E63 / 996tt
I have a mazda 3 and it's A/C system blows the door off my CLS. Do your rear A/C vents hiss when you close them off, or do you always leave them open?