C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

POLL: How many people think obvious trolls like Gabri343 and M&M should be banned?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 10:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by 05C55
And my apologies for giving Improvis the time of day and adding to this train wreck.
Sir...please: step away from the crack pipe.

If you think that anyone, in response to your questioning their right to post, calling them names, arrogantly acting as though you are the spokesman for the entire forum in response to a POLL, and generally acting like a class-A jerk, wouldn't have responded to you in kind as I did, you've raised the bar for delusion, or have got the best drug dealer in the USA...tip him well.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Old 03-17-2005, 11:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
Like whoa...

**** damn, I thought drama followed ME. Little did I know...

Ok heres it in a nutshell:

M&M:
First, why you call yourself M&M like theres two of you? Because Im not scared of any of you. Hehe, ok no one cares. Im sorry-- **** me up the *** with a magazine showing an M3 beating an E55, but I will not care. Why? Just because... yeah. And another thing: What the **** is it with you and "5500" ft elevation and higher? Get a ****in life 90% of us live right next to the ocean, my E55 (used to) prosper down here! Excellent temperature, 3AM in the morning, sea level-- you should have seen it-- by god drop and Enzo next to it and it'd be on like Bush and Kerry at the recent debates. The speedometer would fly! **** the moutains-- Im not givin a **** that the M3 ALMOST beat the E55-- even at the elevation. Which by the way, that E55, at that elevtation is about as good as an E500. You cease to ever prove anything here-- and by the looks of it anywhere. Please grow up, and go annoy people elsewhere.

Improviz:
You should be a mod. Seems our mods are pretty ****ing stupid. And I'll tell them straight through a PM if need be. At first, I was on M&Ms side, but after reading through the links you posted, I say M&M should be: Funny thing too, kind of ironic, that Stiggs was whinning that YOU were whinning about M&Ms trolling:

Originally Posted by Stiggs
Dude...I just don't like the fact that when someone gets pissed at someone else here, all they can do is cry BAN.
You are an adult....act like one and ignore that person.
Don't get mad at me because my response is the minority. I **** off people here as much as the next guy. Do I care what you think...uh...NO, of course not. Do I want to hear about you moan and cry about two people you don't like.....NO but I won't cry about you crying. I will ignore your crying.
you have every right to b!tch and complain, and I have every right to not care.
If these people don't get the fuel for their fire then they will fade away.
Stop feeding the flame dude!!!

There is my opinion......just like my @sshole, you can take it or leave it.

No hard feelings towards you.....just think the BAN cry is used way too much here.

If thats not the most contradicting post ever, I dont know what is:

"...you have every right to ***** and complain, and I have every right to not care."

Indeed. And yet, you took the time to write that nice post. You make about as much sense as Bush saying the reason where in Iraq, is weapons of Mass Destruction. Now-- Im not complaining either. Im not saying I hate this or that or all of the above, Im just saying what a few people here should do. And you, sir Stiggs, should for one stop contradicting yourself, and make up your mind, and than heed your own advice and ignore this big problem, in turn, you will sleep better tonight, trust me.