beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 01:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Oh, this is rich:

"Do you want me to post timeslips yet again, which contain no information other than times, not even the car which ran them, and thus prove nothing about the car, its state of tune, or the tires which it was wearing? Especially coming as it does on the heels of your busting me in numerous outright lies (as can be seen by clicking the above links), why, this will establish...um, er...absolutely nothing, which is my specialty!!"

Would you like me to post a photo of a flying saucer as "proof" that they exist, Monkey boy??
Old 07-12-2005, 01:59 AM
M&M

No seriously, what did I lie about? I clicked on all your links & don't see any evidence of me lying. Maybe you need to get a life & realise that you aren't always right.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
No seriously, what did I lie about? I clicked on all your links & don't see any evidence of me lying.
You funny!!

Is the liar a credible source as to whether he's honest? For those gullible enough to think so, I've got some grrrreeeaaaattt land in Florida for sale! Waterfront view!!
Old 07-12-2005, 02:05 AM
M&M

Originally Posted by Improviz
"Do you want me to post timeslips yet again, which contain no information other than times, not even the car which ran them, and thus prove nothing about the car, its state of tune, or the tires which it was wearing? Especially coming as it does on the heels of your busting me in numerous outright lies (as can be seen by clicking the above links), why, this will establish...um, er...absolutely nothing, which is my specialty!!"

Would you like me to post a photo of a flying saucer as "proof" that they exist, Monkey boy??

OK great, if this were a thread about me I'd tell you my hair colour, shoe size, etc. This thread is about M3 vs C55.

I have posted a videoof me beating a C55. We ran 4 times & I won 4 times. If you say that I had non-standard tyres then that's great. I am telling you I didn't & it's plain to see from the video that I had more traction problems than the C55.

I still won by half a second & traped higher as well. We tested on the highway as well & it was pretty close, with the slight edge going to the M3.

If there are any points about that you want to discuss we can.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
OK great, if this were a thread about me I'd tell you my hair colour, shoe size, etc. This thread is about M3 vs C55.
Actually, moron, it's not: the car in question was a C32. Idiot...

Originally Posted by M&M
I have posted a videoof me beating a C55.
Once. The driver here beat the M3 three straight times, even when the M3 got the jump. So stop your little thread hijack attempt and go away; as I pointed out, when you were challenged to actually show up and race a forum member as the strip, you stated in this forum that you would be at a dragstrip on a Sunday, then wimped out, didn't show up and gave a lameass excuse when you found out a C32 was going to be there to take you up on your challenge (whoops; gee, I know I told you I was going to be there, but I decided to get my car modded--on Sunday!!)

As the links above clearly show: you had your chance against a C32, beeyutch, and you pussed out like a little girl. So stop trying to impress us with your bull**** and hijack the thread.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:17 AM
M&M

OK fair enough. I didn't have my car that week-end. But the C32 ran 14.8. I can run 14.8 pulling from idle & missing 2 shifts. DO YOU HONESTLY EXPECT ME TO RACE A 14.8 C32? Hell he ran quite a few 15's & his best was 14.8.

The C55 ran 14.4 that day. This is a different C55 from a guy that's in my club & has an M3 as well.

DO you remember when I went to Tarlton & challenged all the same guys & no-one rocked up. Hell you even posted a thread sking them to come race me. Funny you don't mention that now. Want a link to refresh your memory buddy?
Old 07-12-2005, 02:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
Hell you even posted a thread sking them to come race me. Funny you don't mention that now. Want a link to refresh your memory buddy?
No need: I posted asking for SA drivers to show up, and nobody responded. The guy in question made his last post here before I issued that post, and hasn't been back since...and no other drivers from SA that I know of are here.

Which, again, proves nothing, and doesn't change the fact: you had your chance to show up, and didn't. You post anonymous videos, after your car has by your own admission been modified, but when you gave your word you'd show, you crapped out and didn't show. So if it would have been oh so easy for you to stomp that poor li'l ol' C32 why didn't you show up and do it??

And none of this has anything to do with the fact: in the video shown, the M3 went down 3/3 times. Period. End of story. You can dance, gesticulate, and divert like the clown you are, but you can't change the facts, jack. Stock vs. stock, three runs, three wins for the C32.

Chew on that, monkey boy...I'm outta here...gotta get some sleep.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:57 AM
M&M

Imp, there's no argument from my side there. The C32 did whoop the M3 in the video.

But in my video I whooped the C55. Like I said it could go either way. Here's the post from a C32 owner on this BB with his timeslip from Wesbank:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....9&postcount=43

Originally Posted by Dracco121
Ela guys ye my poor c32 only managed 14.841 thats about the best I could get was quick off the line on the responce but didint go far , I raced the silver c55 a couple of times he was quicker. about two car lenghts at the end all the times we tried defferent lanes as one of the lanes is nown for posting slower times but the results were about the same .
Also ran against a m3 red one good chap beat the m3 with the c32 but only because the poor reaction time of the m3 . when the c55 ran against him he got hes act together and well the m beat the c55 on one run and the c55 beat him on the second run best time the c55 got was 14.4 something .
remmember we are at 5000 or 6000 above sea level .
Now he HIMSELF admitted that the M3 beat the C55 once & vice versa. The C32's best time was 14.8. The C55's was 14.4. The M3's was 14.2.

Now the C5 owner is my buddy & always goes prepped. He runs good fuel, lowers his rear tyre pressures, cools the manifold, etc.

The guy in the red E46 M3 is 19. He doesn't know anything. He runs pump fuel, doesn't cool the car, leaves his tyres, etc. If he lights up the rears off the line, he just rides out the wheelspin (or worse, does a slight lift), instead of using the clutch to control the wheelspin.

He doesn't powershift & sometimes even hits the limiter which just drops him out of powerband for the next gear. All of this reflects in the times. His best is 14.2 while my best stock time there is 13.7.

Anyway, my point is an unprepped M3 with an average driver runs even with a prepped C55. I expect on a rolling run it will be closer though.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I would love to be in a race where both cars are even, would be funny if both drivers are staring at each other and doing 120mph plus
Old 07-12-2005, 10:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
iv watched the videos a few more times and came to my own conclusion.The guy in the m was not in the right gears.It would of been different if he was in first instead of second in the first pull and the rest of the time you cant hear high revs so he wasnt really pushing the m the way it has to be when you race it.

please impro dont respond to this I dont care what you think

ill try and make some vids from my car but its not an e46.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by M&M
Imp, there's no argument from my side there. The C32 did whoop the M3 in the video.

Anyway, my point is an unprepped M3 with an average driver runs even with a prepped C55. I expect on a rolling run it will be closer though.
The road tests don't bear this out. In some tests the M3 was faster, but in others it's clearly not--for example, Car & Driver tested their C55 faster than 2/3 of the M3s it's tested--and these are with a professional test driver running it, not an "average" driver. Are you implying that a) an "average" driver can launch and time his shifts as well as a test driver for a major magazine, or b) major magazines hire "average" drivers for their test drivers?
Old 07-12-2005, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
[QUOTE=skratch77]iv watched the videos a few more times and came to my own conclusion.

You mean, you thought real hard (for you) and came up with more lame excuses to entertain us.

Originally Posted by skratch77
The guy in the m was not in the right gears.It would of been different if he was in first instead of second in the first pull and the rest of the time you cant hear high revs so he wasnt really pushing the m the way it has to be when you race it.
Absolute as usual, and lame excuses. In test after test after test, the cars have run within tenths of one another; what you're describing would have made a huge gap. The cars in the video were far too close for the M to have been in the wrong gear.

But coming as it does from you, who had the audacity to claim that the two cars were "even" when the C32 was plainly ahead at the end of all three races, well...just goes to show that people can take whatver you say with a few buckets of proverbial salt.

please impro dont respond to this I dont care what you think
I don't care what you think about what I think; your agenda on these forums is clear: to troll, slam Mercedes while talking up BMWs, and generally annoy people. One of us has been caught red handed BS'ing in this thread, and it wasn't me. You claimed the cars were even, and any idiot watching those videos could see that in 3/3, the C32 was ahead. You destroyed your own credibility without my help, so don't whine about me.

ill try and make some vids from my car but its not an e46.
So you admit that you don't even own one, and yet are lecturing us about how that guy drove one. Wannabees...gottta love 'em.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
[QUOTE=Improviz]
iv watched the videos a few more times and came to my own conclusion.

You mean, you thought real hard (for you) and came up with more lame excuses to entertain us.

Absolute as usual, and lame excuses. In test after test after test, the cars have run within tenths of one another; what you're describing would have made a huge gap. The cars in the video were far too close for the M to have been in the wrong gear.

But coming as it does from you, who had the audacity to claim that the two cars were "even" when the C32 was plainly ahead at the end of all three races, well...just goes to show that people can take whatver you say with a few buckets of proverbial salt.

I don't care what you think about what I think; your agenda on these forums is clear: to troll, slam Mercedes while talking up BMWs, and generally annoy people. One of us has been caught red handed BS'ing in this thread, and it wasn't me. You claimed the cars were even, and any idiot watching those videos could see that in 3/3, the C32 was ahead. You destroyed your own credibility without my help, so don't whine about me.

So you admit that you don't even own one, and yet are lecturing us about how that guy drove one. Wannabees...gottta love 'em.
wow man you take everything people say to the T

when I said there were dead even I ment on one of the races.They raced a few times right????????

god get over yourself.I do have an M3 just not an e46

they are neck to neck.on the race when the c32 pulled it the m wasnt in its best gear.

Buddy I own a benz also

and ill say it again dont respond to my posts
Old 07-12-2005, 03:21 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
GOD...did M&M fail to mention he was running racing/premium fuel mix and non-stock tires when he ran the C55 on stock tires and premium fuel? AGAIN?
Old 07-12-2005, 03:31 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
[QUOTE=skratch77]
Originally Posted by Improviz

wow man you take everything people say to the T

when I said there were dead even I ment on one of the races.They raced a few times right????????

god get over yourself.I do have an M3 just not an e46

they are neck to neck.on the race when the c32 pulled it the m wasnt in its best gear.

Buddy I own a benz also

and ill say it again dont respond to my posts
you would think there's a reason they ran 3 times. all 3 times he's not in the best gear...ya right...

i've gone against the SMG and from 75-130mph i pulled away 2-3 car length by the time it was over. SMG from the roll is far better than the 6spd.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:35 PM
M&M

OK Frank you got me there. I ran good fuel. But I got it from the damn pump. I had Toyo T1-S tyres. I'm sure you didn't even see the video so didn't even hear how much wheelspin I got.

But let's just ignore me & my car for a minute. The C55 with good fuel lost to another E46 M3 driven by a kid.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G
YOU kids are ****ting on my thread! .....PM each other instead.
Old 07-12-2005, 05:04 PM

C32
Originally Posted by Bux
Perhaps you can post the videos on e46 forums to generate a storm .

As usual, it's been fun "watching" M&M and Impro go at it. I am waiting for yet another unrelated article .
Old 07-12-2005, 07:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Bux
Yes sir :p
Old 07-12-2005, 08:58 PM
Banned

Poor Bux (AKA "Roozy") went and got himself banned on M3forum:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=75870

Last edited by M-phibian; 07-12-2005 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by King320
What kind of car was the camera man in?
it was MY 1995 E36 Avus M3. Its a highl modded NA M3 pushing roughly 240-250 rear wheel HP. without the camera man in the car i was pretty much dead even with E46 M3. the sound u are hearing is my car. im glad u liked the vid
Old 07-12-2005, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

just to clarify.. I WAS THERE... C32 won all three times, in the end C32 always was stronger on top end, eventuallty C32 will always pull ahead, when it happens is all a matter of driver error and etc.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by OmeyHomey
it was MY 1995 E36 Avus M3. Its a highl modded NA M3 pushing roughly 240-250 rear wheel HP. without the camera man in the car i was pretty much dead even with E46 M3. the sound u are hearing is my car. im glad u liked the vid
i was wondering about the exhaust note, sounds great
Old 07-12-2005, 10:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by M-phibian
Poor Bux (AKA "Roozy") went and got himself banned on M3forum:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=75870
and when M&M trolls in here for over 200 posts, nothing is done to him
Old 07-12-2005, 10:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by M&M
OK Frank you got me there. I ran good fuel. But I got it from the damn pump. I had Toyo T1-S tyres. I'm sure you didn't even see the video so didn't even hear how much wheelspin I got.

But let's just ignore me & my car for a minute. The C55 with good fuel lost to another E46 M3 driven by a kid.
funny how you always **** about you in your ferrari-beating bone stock m3 whopping the C55 but never mention you were running good fuel and had non-stock tyres

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb