Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by skratch77

wow man you take everything people say to the T

when I said there were dead even I ment on one of the races.They raced a few times right????????
So what, liar? In all three races, as reported by the cameraman himself, the C32 WON!

god get over yourself.I do have an M3 just not an e46
So? Anyone can pick up an old E36 M3 in the 20's now...you're a wannabe, pure and simple.

they are neck to neck.on the race when the c32 pulled it the m wasnt in its best gear.
Bull**** and lies again. Prove what gear the M3 was in, liar. All you do is come in here and bull****. The M3 lost, 3/3 times, and you're making excuses with NO proof like a little girl.

Friggin' pathetic. You're what, 14? Punk...

Buddy I own a benz also
Yeah, I'll bet you do...does it have spokes on the wheels and a bell on the handlebars? Can you post some pics of your cars? Perhaps one with a printout of a post of this thread on the seat so we know it's yours? As often as I've caught you lying, I don't believe a damn thing you have to say....

and ill say it again dont respond to my posts
Suck me, beeyutch. I'll respond to your lies as often as I please.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G
Originally Posted by M-phibian
Poor Bux (AKA "Roozy") went and got himself banned on M3forum:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=75870

hahahah oh no im banned from a online website!!! ....get a life
Old 07-13-2005, 01:07 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Not like it mattered, just a M3 forum
Old 07-13-2005, 01:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Monkey Boy, it's getting to be fun to nail you lying...

Originally Posted by compensated BMW advocate and ban-proof troll Monkey&Moron
OK Frank you got me there. I ran good fuel. But I got it from the damn pump. I had Toyo T1-S tyres. I'm sure you didn't even see the video so didn't even hear how much wheelspin I got.

But let's just ignore me & my car for a minute.
Why, yes: we could simply concentrate on the topic of the thread, which is the M3 getting spanked by a C32 in 3/3 runs, but you persist in trying to hijack the thread....

But let's just ignore me & my car for a minute.
In other words: "Frank, you busted me omitting pertinant data, as I'm always doing, and so I'll simply change the subject--as I'm also always doing".

And then, what do you do? Go right back to omitting pertinant data--as you always do.

The C55 with good fuel lost to another E46 M3 driven by a kid.
In the first place, you have *claimed* that the C55 used "good fuel", without a shred of evidence. And you've lied far too many times for us to take any claim of yours without evidence as factual. Further, as since this was the race where you were invited, promised to show, and then pussed out and didn't show up, you really cannot state WHAT kind of gas the C55 was running, now can you?

In the second place, as usual you purposefully omit pertinant data. Here is the post where Dracco121 reported on the race results; you might remember this, as this was the race where you were invited, promised to show, and then pussed out and didn't show up. So, what pertinant data did you omit?

Originally Posted by Dracco121
Also ran against a m3 red one good chap beat the m3 with the c32 but only because the poor reaction time of the m3 . when the c55 ran against him he got hes act together and well the m beat the c55 on one run and the c55 beat him on the second run best time the c55 got was 14.4 something . remmember we are at 5000 or 6000 above sea level .
(which comes out to an altitude-corrected 13.3-13.4)

So, far from being the blowout that you're making it out to be, it was one for the M, one for the C.

Priceless, loser!
Old 07-13-2005, 01:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 368 Likes on 271 Posts
2005 E55
impro I bought my car 4 years ago for 30k

my day car was an 83 turbo d.I don't have to prove anything to you.

I just traded it in 6days ago for a mini van(for my buisness)and my father has an old 300d also.

im sure you had you own buisness at 20 and droped 30k for a car at that age.

show me in that video where the c32 beat the m 3 times

I saw one win and another the m got the jump and another being dead even.So ill say it again there are neck to neck.

go watch it again
Old 07-13-2005, 01:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by skratch77 the liar
impro I bought my car 4 years ago for 30k

my day car was an 83 turbo d.I don't have to prove anything to you.
I didn't expect that you would, and fully expected you to keep right on lying. You did not disappoint.

The C32 was ahead after all three races, liar. Keep denying what anyone with enough brains to operate windows media player can plainly see...

I saw one win and another the m got the jump and another being dead even.So ill say it again there are neck to neck.
Try this: a) pull your head out of your ***; b) watch them again and pause at the end, you stupid puss-brained trolling piece of ****.

Last edited by Improviz; 07-13-2005 at 02:24 AM.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Jon200
i was wondering about the exhaust note, sounds great

Yup, thanks... i'd definately take an old M3 over the new one, its not as fast in a straight line but it sounds 1 million times better and it dominates all on the track (car and driver best handling car of any price 4 years in arow). anyways im glad yall enjoyed the video
Old 07-13-2005, 02:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Race 1, for skratch the lying idiot:

I'll say it again: you're a lying, trolling piece of ****. Here are photos from the beginning, middle, and end of the races. First race: we see plainly that even though the M got the jump, the C reeled him in and was passing him at the end. So which car is faster, idiot?
Attached Thumbnails beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-race1_begin.jpg   beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-race1_middle.jpg   beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-race1_end.jpg  

Last edited by Improviz; 07-13-2005 at 02:34 AM.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Race 2, for skratch the lying idiot:

I'll say it again: you're a lying, trolling piece of ****. Here are photos from the beginning, middle, and end of the races. Second race: we see that the cars start dead even, and the C32 absolutely wastes the M3. So which car is faster, idiot?
Attached Thumbnails beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-race2_begin.jpg   beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-race2_middle.jpg   beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-race2_end.jpg  

Last edited by Improviz; 07-13-2005 at 02:33 AM.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Race 3, for skratch the lying idiot:

I'll say it again: you're a lying, trolling piece of ****. Here are photos from the beginning, middle, and end of the races. Third race: at the beginning, the M's headlights (right car) are clearly closer to the camera, meaning that it's ahead, hence the title "playing catch up again". Middle photo shows the C has pulled even, final photo shows it's pulled ahead. So which car is faster, idiot?
Attached Thumbnails beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-race3_begin.jpg   beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-race3_even.jpg   beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-race3_finish.jpg  
Old 07-13-2005, 02:48 AM
M&M

Improviz, I love how you get all excited for nothing. You say Frank bust me. Fo what? Running good fuelat a drag strip . Hahahahahahahah! That's funny. Almost everyone that goes to a strip runs good fuel. In fact they sell it right there at the strip as well. I have volunteered that I ran good fuel. But who's to say the MErc's weren't as well? In fact I know the silver C55 always runs good fuel. The black C55 in my video, I don't know what fuel he ran.

And yeah the C55 won 1 run & the kid in the M3 the other. But his fastest time was faster than the C55's fastest time. Either way, the cars are pretty close which is what I've been saying from the beginning.

BAck to the topic, here's a test done on the same day, same fuel, same driver, etc at 5500ft elevation. M3 SMG vs C32:

http://www.diskdrive.co.za/road_test...g_vs_c32k.html
Old 07-13-2005, 02:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by OmeyHomey
Yup, thanks... i'd definately take an old M3 over the new one, its not as fast in a straight line but it sounds 1 million times better and it dominates all on the track (car and driver best handling car of any price 4 years in arow). anyways im glad yall enjoyed the video
good to hear you enjoy your ride The camera man was funny too
Old 07-13-2005, 03:04 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by M&M
Improviz, I love how you get all excited for nothing. You say Frank bust me. Fo what? Running good fuelat a drag strip . Hahahahahahahah! That's funny. Almost everyone that goes to a strip runs good fuel. In fact they sell it right there at the strip as well. I have volunteered that I ran good fuel. But who's to say the MErc's weren't as well? In fact I know the silver C55 always runs good fuel. The black C55 in my video, I don't know what fuel he ran.

And yeah the C55 won 1 run & the kid in the M3 the other. But his fastest time was faster than the C55's fastest time. Either way, the cars are pretty close which is what I've been saying from the beginning.

BAck to the topic, here's a test done on the same day, same fuel, same driver, etc at 5500ft elevation. M3 SMG vs C32:

http://www.diskdrive.co.za/road_test...g_vs_c32k.html
uh...I remember what you said from the beginning was "M3>C32/C55" I'm pretty sure Improvis can provide the link to make you shut up and go to another thread again and again and again.

btw, you sure makes a lot of assumption on who runs on what fuel at drag strip. Now you are saying the silver c55 (which you claim to be your friend's car or at least someone you konw) always run on good fuel, yet you fail to mention again in the video that you have shown before you have already said the silver car was running on stock tires, barely broken in, and running on 95 octane instead of your 100-95/98 mix. volunteered my ***...you did not mention you had brand new tires and race fuel mix until I've asked many times in the first thread you ever appeared in.

LMAO...you are fuking pathetic.

oh yeah, didn't you say the lane you were in had better traction? which in one of your little video it even shows the silver C55 had to start on the right side of his track to avoid slipping which he did anyway.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Bux
hahahah oh no im banned from a online website!!! ....get a life
Dry your eyes quickly
Old 07-13-2005, 05:57 AM
M&M

Frank relax dude! It's just cars man.

And you weren't there so please stop talking bull. I ran 13.7 in the left lane where the C55 was. I have the slip. The left lane has better traction off the centre when it's unprepped. In the video that was my slowest run & the C55's fastest run.

We have run again since at a sea level track & the C55's fastest time was 13.3. I have run 13.0 at sea-level stock & my buddy with another stock 6MT ran 13.1. We both trapped higher than both C55's. Another buddy with a M-coupe ran 13.0 as well (stock).

Fact is the cars are closely matched with the M3 having the slight edge. This has been published all over the wolrd press. I don't think I need to repost the links to all the mags that have tested these cars.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:40 AM
Banned

Video of stock M3 beating stock C32 from roll and stop:

http://www.germantechnik.com/images/c32vsm3.wmv

Original thread about the race. Notice both owners of the cars respond to the thread to verify the race went down fairly:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...ght=sticky+c32
Old 07-13-2005, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Jon200
good to hear you enjoy your ride The camera man was funny too
hehe, ya my buddy is a riot, funny guy. great commentary too, he's a natural and that was his first time.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:02 AM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

G
Originally Posted by M&M
Fact is the cars are closely matched with the M3 having the slight edge. This has been published all over the wolrd press. I don't think I need to repost the links to all the mags that have tested these cars.
im happy with my 12.9, 13.0 and 13.1/2 runs :p
Old 07-13-2005, 11:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ok im sick and tired of this nonsense....

I WAS THERE !!!!!!!!!

the C32 DID pull ahead all 3 times. only reason M3 was ever ahead was b/c of premature jump or its slightly better throttle responce thereby giving him the jump. but in the end if you watch closely C32 always pulls ahead.

I have a E36 M3, I am a M3 diehard and even I know C32 is faster car (in a STRAIGHT line). however, i have beaten a C32 AMG on the race track (circuit style, not drag strip) when i was only a lightly modded AUTO back in the day and still dominated him easily, but thats different story. Roozy's stock C32 has beaten supercharged S2000's, highly modified stage2 and higher S4's, and many other cars that on paper it should have lost to. C32 is an underrated car, its that simple.

Last edited by Bernanke; 07-13-2005 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by OmeyHomey
but in the end if you watch closely C32 always pulls ahead. I have a E36 M3, I am a M3 diehard and even I know C32 is faster car (in a STRAIGHT line).
This coming from someone that doesn't own and has never owned a E46 M3. You're opinion lacks credibilty, Homey.

I guess you skipped right past the video and link to the race thread above showing just the opposite.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

G
This coming from someone that doesn't own and has never owned a E46 M3. You're opinion lacks credibilty, Homey.

I guess you skipped right past the video and link to the race thread above showing just the opposite.

m-phibian, so if i have consistent 13.0-13.2 timeslips in decent weather are you saying an e46 m3 will still beat me everytime?

both cars are consistent low 13's stock
Old 07-13-2005, 04:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bux
m-phibian, so if i have consistent 13.0-13.2 timeslips in decent weather are you saying an e46 m3 will still beat me everytime?

both cars are consistent low 13's stock
Not at all. I personally believe it depends completely on the car and driver....but due to the numerous magazine times I've seen of both cars, and runs from people I know...I'll give the edge to the M3.

I'm sure your car is fast...but I've seen 2 SMG cars run 13.0X @ 107-108 on *stock* tires..and a 6-MT run 12.7X @ 107.7 on *stock tires*. Who knows what they woud have ran on drag radials.

I know your 13.2 was on the stock tires...and your 12.9 was on Nitto drags. So I only count your 13.2 as an accurate indication of what your car runs stock.

Last edited by M-phibian; 07-13-2005 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:28 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Originally Posted by M&M
Frank relax dude! It's just cars man.

And you weren't there so please stop talking bull. I ran 13.7 in the left lane where the C55 was. I have the slip. The left lane has better traction off the centre when it's unprepped. In the video that was my slowest run & the C55's fastest run.

We have run again since at a sea level track & the C55's fastest time was 13.3. I have run 13.0 at sea-level stock & my buddy with another stock 6MT ran 13.1. We both trapped higher than both C55's. Another buddy with a M-coupe ran 13.0 as well (stock).

and once again like you always do...changing the subject.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:30 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter

appearantly you didn't read the part where he IS THE ONE THAT TOOK THE VIDEO!!

credibility?! coming from a guy with 12 total post, unknown location, and reason to even be here. HA
Old 07-13-2005, 05:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FrankW
appearantly you didn't read the part where he IS THE ONE THAT TOOK THE VIDEO!!

credibility?! coming from a guy with 12 total post, unknown location, and reason to even be here. HA
LOL...apparently you have a difficult time following along a thread. I was talking about what he said here:

I have a E36 M3, I am a M3 diehard and even I know C32 is faster car (in a STRAIGHT line).
I was stating he doesn't own a E46, he owns a E36...therefore he doesn't have the necessary credibility to make a statement such as that.

I sure hope the majority of MB owners are smarter than yourself there, genius.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb