Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 05:04 PM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G
Originally Posted by M-phibian
I know your 13.2 was on the stock tires...and your 12.9 was on Nitto drags. So I only count your 13.2 as an accurate indication of what your car runs stock.

details details ....my 12.9 run had the same 60foot as my runs on stock tires. i've ran anywhere from 13.0 to 13.2 on stock tires plenty of times.

as for that one vid of an m3 running a 12.6? thats stock? ....too bad 99.9% of all m3s won't pull that **** stock cause e46 m3 is not c5 z06 fast.

anyhow .....hopefully i'll be getting rid of the c32 soon

Last edited by Bux; 07-13-2005 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32
Originally Posted by FrankW
appearantly you didn't read the part where he IS THE ONE THAT TOOK THE VIDEO!!

credibility?! coming from a guy with 12 total post, unknown location, and reason to even be here. HA
And supposedly he owns a C32? This guy only replies on M3 vs C32/55 related posts, but not as thorough as M&M. I have to say this isn't a bad side job. Where do I sign up?

Too bad roozy got banned only after a few posts. Apparently the guys on the M3 forum are pretty insecure.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bux

details details ....my 12.9 run had the same 60foot as my runs on stock tires. i've ran anywhere from 13.0 to 13.2 on stock tires plenty of times.

as for that one vid of an m3 running a 12.6? thats stock? ....too bad 99.9% of all m3s won't pull that **** stock cause e46 m3 is not c5 z06 fast.

anyhow .....hopefully i'll be getting rid of the c32 soon
12.72 to be exact. And his car only trapped 107.7. Lots of M3s trap 107 stock. That means his car isn't an anomaly at all....but his driving skills are. It just shows what the M3 is capable of in the hands of the right driver.

Oh...and C5 Z06's have gone 11.8X bone stock (yes..on the stock tires) with extremely good drivers. Rare...but it's happened. That's what they are capable of.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I'm sure your car is fast...but I've seen 2 SMG cars run 13.0X @ 107-108 on *stock* tires..and a 6-MT run 12.7X @ 107.7 on *stock tires*. Who knows what they woud have ran on drag radials.
This has been addressed here, repeatedly: click here: The "stock" M3 was clearly nothing of the sort. In the video of this "stock" M3 running its 12.7, it is plain to see that 1) the car is NOT running stock wheels; 2) the front seat had been removed.

In fact, my post was worth reposting, because it directly addresses the credibility of the guy who posted that video, so here it is again:

...this is the video where Lee claims he ran a 12.7, stock.

Here is the thread where he announced it.

Here is the post in the thread where the link was given:

And he claimed the following, in this post in the thread :
Originally Posted by Matthews
All I have for mods are power pulleys.
Um, no. Not hardly. Watch the video from about 2 sec. in to about 8 sec., paying close attention when the camera zooms in from about 3 to 6 sec.

You'll have to zoom in a bit, but guess what: the front seat is plainly missing, which means that the rear seat was probably taken out as well. And do those look like stock M3 wheels to you? No, because they aren't stock M3 wheels.

Or, to put it in simple terms: the car in that video was in no way, shape, or form "stock".

BUZZ!!! Nice try, but you lose. Thanks for playin!!

Stock cars have front seats.

Further, it is obvious from the lengthy burnout that this "expert drag racer" performed that he was wearing drag radials. A burnout like that on steet radials would hurt, not help, his times, and someone with as much drag racing experience would know this.

It is simply unbelievable how gullible you guys are.

Last edited by Improviz; 07-14-2005 at 01:26 AM.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LOL...apparently you have a difficult time following along a thread. I was talking about what he said here:

I was stating he doesn't own a E46, he owns a E36...therefore he doesn't have the necessary credibility to make a statement such as that.

I sure hope the majority of MB owners are smarter than yourself there, genius.
my god man... u must have the smallest ***** on earth if you are that insecure.

Let me explain the situation to you... I have 8 buddies that have E46 M3's, I have been in the bmw community since 1999, Roozy and hooman (the two guys racing) are my childhood friends. I am a M3 Diehard. I have been in both cars multiple times. The whole video proves the typical E46 owner attitude but the "trash talk" video afterwards was not included. Not only that but Roozy and I got in an arguement and are not on the best of terms at the moment.

EVEN WITH ALL THOSE THING CONSIDERED I STILL SAY C32 Is faster. I have every reason to say otherwise but then i would be a liar. E46 M3 owners are EXTREMELY insecure by nature, thats just a fact.

Yes i do not have a damn E46 M3 and I NEVER WILL b/c its not a true M3, its a watered down version of what the M3 really was and should be (aka the E36 M3). The E36 M3 will always be the best M3 thats why i own one, i wouldn't take a E46 M3 for FREE (and im being 100% serious, honest to god). E46 M3 is just a super quick grocery getter, if you honestly think a E46 M3 can keep up with a E36 M3 on the track you are out of your mind. E36 M3 was best handling car of ANY price tag 4 years in arow in car and driver magazines tests, it dominated the competition with ease, thats why i bought the car b/c it is a true race car in every sense (not to mention it sounds 10000000 times better).

And remember... this is all coming from a diehard M3 lover and i still awknowledge the superiority of the C32 IN A STRAIGHT LINE. Part of being a car enthusiasts is giving credit where it is due when u know a car is better than yours in certain areas, thats just fact of life. E46 M3 is still better on the track than C32, but none of them can even touch a E36 m3 so i dunno why u guys are even bothering bickering about this, none are super fast track cars by anymeans, both are just quick comfy street cars and they do their job well. its THAT SIMPLE.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

oh and BTW stock means as the car came off the showroom floor, not with lighter wheels and gutted interior... that car is not stock so those numbers are totally irrelevant. i have have a stock engine'd E36 M3 and gut it down to 2600lbs and destroy alot of cars but that doesnt' still mean its stock.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by OmeyHomey

Let me explain the situation to you... I have 8 buddies that have E46 M3's, I have been in the bmw community since 1999, Roozy and hooman (the two guys racing) are my childhood friends. I am a M3 Diehard. I have been in both cars multiple times. The whole video proves the typical E46 owner attitude but the "trash talk" video afterwards was not included. Not only that but Roozy and I got in an arguement and are not on the best of terms at the moment.

EVEN WITH ALL THOSE THING CONSIDERED I STILL SAY C32 Is faster. I have every reason to say otherwise but then i would be a liar. E46 M3 owners are EXTREMELY insecure by nature, thats just a fact.

Yes i do not have a damn E46 M3 and I NEVER WILL b/c its not a true M3, its a watered down version of what the M3 really was and should be (aka the E36 M3). The E36 M3 will always be the best M3 thats why i own one, i wouldn't take a E46 M3 for FREE (and im being 100% serious, honest to god). E46 M3 is just a super quick grocery getter, if you honestly think a E46 M3 can keep up with a E36 M3 on the track you are out of your mind. E36 M3 was best handling car of ANY price tag 4 years in arow in car and driver magazines tests, it dominated the competition with ease, thats why i bought the car b/c it is a true race car in every sense (not to mention it sounds 10000000 times better).

And remember... this is all coming from a diehard M3 lover and i still awknowledge the superiority of the C32 IN A STRAIGHT LINE. Part of being a car enthusiasts is giving credit where it is due when u know a car is better than yours in certain areas, thats just fact of life. E46 M3 is still better on the track than C32, but none of them can even touch a E36 m3 so i dunno why u guys are even bothering bickering about this, none are super fast track cars by anymeans, both are just quick comfy street cars and they do their job well. its THAT SIMPLE.
Thats what I am talking about, an M3 owner being fair minded about both cars

I believe it can go either way: M3 vs C32/C55
Old 07-13-2005, 07:36 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
LOL...apparently you have a difficult time following along a thread. I was talking about what he said here:

I was stating he doesn't own a E46, he owns a E36...therefore he doesn't have the necessary credibility to make a statement such as that.

I sure hope the majority of MB owners are smarter than yourself there, genius.
you want to read what he said?? QUOTE: "but in the end if you watch closely C32 always pulls ahead. I have a E36 M3, I am a M3 diehard and even I know C32 is faster car (in a STRAIGHT line)."

he's talking about the video which he filmed while the race went down. if he doesn't have credibility, who does?? you? someone from miles away sitting behind a computer talking trash regarding who has credibility because they don't own the car and was not present when the race went down?

ROFL, ppl like you and m&m are giving bimmer community bad reps. GG moments like this made me glad I don't have my 00 328Ci anymore, so I don't have to be embrassed by a fellow owner who goes to other forum and talk trash.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:41 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Originally Posted by Jon200
Thats what I am talking about, an M3 owner being fair minded about both cars

I believe it can go either way: M3 vs C32/C55
yup, no one ever said they couldn't until those two idiots showed up.

from a stop: could go either way.
from a roll: most likely C32/55 and ppl on e46 and bimmerforum acknowledge it.
on the track: M3 hands down.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ultraseven
And supposedly he owns a C32? This guy only replies on M3 vs C32/55 related posts, but not as thorough as M&M. I have to say this isn't a bad side job. Where do I sign up?

Too bad roozy got banned only after a few posts. Apparently the guys on the M3 forum are pretty insecure.
Yup, their tolerance levels are pretty low compared with ours :p we have trolls like M&M and M-phibian posting rubbish

Oh M&M makes an utter tit out of himself in the E55 forum too so not only in C32/C55
Old 07-14-2005, 12:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Improviz
This has been addressed here, repeatedly: click here: The "stock" M3 was clearly nothing of the sort. In the video of this "stock" M3 running its 12.7, it is plain to see that 1) the car is NOT running stock wheels; 2) the front seat had been removed.

In fact, my post was worth reposting, because it directly addresses the credibility of the guy who posted that video, so here it is again:

Um, no. Not hardly. Watch the video from about 2 sec. in to about 8 sec., paying close attention when the camera zooms in from about 3 to 6 sec.

You'll have to zoom in a bit, but guess what: the front seat is plainly missing, which means that the rear seat was probably taken out as well. And do those look like stock M3 wheels to you? No, because they aren't stock M3 wheels.

Or, to put it in simple terms: the car in that video was in no way, shape, or form "stock".

Further, it is obvious from the lengthy burnout that this "expert drag racer" performed that he was wearing drag radials. A burnout like that on steet radials would hurt, not help, his times, and someone with as much drag racing experience would know this.

Okay...I'll explain this to once. Since you seem to have hard a very hard time comprehending. The videos you posted above...the one where he ran a {b}12.63{/b}, NOT a 12.72? He was modded. That's why he ran faster than a 12.72.

The 12.72 run I'm talking about? He was stock....and there is NO VIDEO. Never has been a video fo that run. Amazing to me you don't understand the difference between a 12.72 and a 12.63. Al fthat typing above anf all you';ve accomlished is that you can;lt ell the diffecne between a modded 12./63 rthat is on video and a sotck 12.72 run that is not. How's that foot taste?

Lastly...burning out and heating up radialss does indeed help. Especcial yi fo launch at a 5,00 rpm like he does. Granted..it doesn't help as much as it does on drag radials..but it helps nonehteles. I know this from personal experience.

Old 07-14-2005, 12:09 AM
Banned

Okay...I'll explain this to once. Since you seem to have a very hard time comprehending basic numbers.

The videos you posted above...the one where he ran a {b}12.63 @ 106{/b}, NOT a 12.72 @ 107? He was modded...and that was a completely different run. That's why he ran faster than a 12.72 that day.

The 12.72 run I'm talking about? Now pay close attention to this part.......he was stock....and there is NO VIDEO. There enver has been a video of that that run and nevrr will be a video of that run. He didn't star taking videos until people like yourself started doubting his timeslips and claims.

It's absolutely amazing to me you don't understand the difference between a 12.72 @ 107 and a 12.63 @ 106. I mean 5 of the numbers are diffeernt for godsakes!

All of that typing above and all you've accomplished is showing us that you can't tell the difference between a modded 12.63 that is on video and a stock 12.72 run that is not and was done on a different day.

So how's that foot taste right about now? Yummy?

Lastly...burning out and heating up radials does indeed help. Especially if you launch at a 5,00o rpm (on sotck tires) like he does. Granted..it doesn't help as much as it does on drag radials..but it helps nonetheless. I know this from personal experience.

He does use drag radials now by the way. We went to Atco and he ran a 12.5 on the stock tires..and then switched to drag radials later in the day and ran a 12.3. I have that on video as well. But the 12.72 run was on stock tires with nothing removed from the car.

So as you so appropriately said earlier..."BUZZ!!! Nice try, but you lose. Thanks for playin!!"
Old 07-14-2005, 12:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

dude u are just making an idiot out of yourself. there is no proof to substantiate your claim, where is the video of the 12.72? i've never even seen documented proof of 12.9 stock much less 12.72. i can claim i run 10's all day but without proof the claim doesn't mean anything and none of this "well my friend said" or "i read here that" bullcrap.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:29 AM
Banned

Actually, this thread shows that C32 owners are more insecure. That would explain why a C32 owner felt it necessary to come over to the M3forum to post his kill vid. That's insecurity, plain and simple. Also, you are insecure as well..that's why you talk trash about the E46 M3 because you are very insecure that you don't one. People hate the things they truly want or can't have. It's called Reaction Formation...and you are a perfect example of it.

Yes i do not have a damn E46 M3 and I NEVER WILL b/c its not a true M3, its a watered down version of what the M3 really was and should be (aka the E36 M3).
Actually..the E30 is considered the "real" M3.

The E36 M3 will always be the best M3 thats why i own one, i wouldn't take a E46 M3 for FREE (and im being 100% serious, honest to god). E46 M3 is just a super quick grocery getter, if you honestly think a E46 M3 can keep up with a E36 M3 on the track you are out of your mind. E36 M3 was best handling car of ANY price tag 4 years in arow in car and driver magazines tests, it dominated the competition with ease, thats why i bought the car b/c it is a true race car in every sense (not to mention it sounds 10000000 times better).[/quote]

Amazing that BMW uses a E46 M3 as their race car. You know...a little "grocery getter" called the M3-GTR. I couldn't have made you look any worse than you just did all by yourself with the above paragraph.

[/quote]And remember... this is all coming from a diehard M3 lover and i still awknowledge the superiority of the C32 IN A STRAIGHT LINE. Part of being a car enthusiasts is giving credit where it is due when u know a car is better than yours in certain areas, thats just fact of life.[/quote]

What makes me laugh is that you see one C32 beat a E46 M3 in straight line. I post a video of a M3 beating a C32 in a straight line. Pretty much all of the mags say the M3 is faster in a straight line..and ignoring ALL of this evidence....but you stil seem to think it's the other ay around. I suppose you think the world is actually flat too, right? LOL...

You may be a "die-hard M3 owner"..but you are definitely an uninformed M3 owner..that's for damn sure. But lI have you figured out. You're obviously *extremely* insecure about the E46 M3 for whatever reason...and your way of getting back at the "evil car" and it's owners is by making yourself believe the C32 is faster...and trying to rpove it on internet forums. It makes you feel better about your insecurities. You're as simplistic as a 8-year old child.

E46 M3 is still better on the track than C32, but none of them can even touch a E36 m3 so i dunno why u guys are even bothering bickering about this, none are super fast track cars by anymeans, both are just quick comfy street cars and they do their job well. its THAT SIMPLE.
E36's are nice..but woud be last choice for a track car. I'd take an E30 over one in a second. But of course, neither can touch an E46..so there's really no point in comparing them.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:31 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
M-phibian, you are retarded.

Improvis is only talking about the video and on the video only. 12.63...would you rather say 12.6 or 12.7 it's up to you when u don't want to type out the whole thing.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:33 AM
Banned

dude u are just making an idiot out of yourself. there is no proof to substantiate your claim, where is the video of the 12.72? i've never even seen documented proof of 12.9 stock much less 12.72. i can claim i run 10's all day but without proof the claim doesn't mean anything and none of this "well my friend said" or "i read here that" bullcrap.
LOL...you are the idiot, Homey. So timeeips don't count? People without video cameras need to hope they don;t run a fast time sine it wont be ebelived without a video camera? You clueless mouth. You couldn't launch a car correctly if John Force himself tried to teach you.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:37 AM
Banned

M-phibian, you are retarded.

Improvis is only talking about the video and on the video only. 12.63...would you rather say 12.6 or 12.7 it's up to you when u don't want to type out the whole thing.
Umm.no, you and Improvize are retarded. You've proven that to me over and over in this thread. I was never talking about that video. I was talking about a bone stock run of 12.72....*seperate* from the 12.6 video. Why is this so hard to comprehend?? Improviz is the one that broughtup the video of a 12.6 run almost a year later when he was modded.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:37 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Actually, this thread shows that C32 owners are more insecure. That would explain why a C32 owner felt it necessary to come over to the M3forum to post his kill vid. That's insecurity, plain and simple. Also, you are insecure as well..that's why you talk trash about the E46 M3 because you are very insecure that you don't one. People hate the things they truly want or can't have. It's called Reaction Formation...and you are a perfect example of it.

Actually..the E30 is considered the "real" M3.

The E36 M3 will always be the best M3 thats why i own one, i wouldn't take a E46 M3 for FREE (and im being 100% serious, honest to god). E46 M3 is just a super quick grocery getter, if you honestly think a E46 M3 can keep up with a E36 M3 on the track you are out of your mind. E36 M3 was best handling car of ANY price tag 4 years in arow in car and driver magazines tests, it dominated the competition with ease, thats why i bought the car b/c it is a true race car in every sense (not to mention it sounds 10000000 times better).

Amazing that BMW uses a E46 M3 as their race car. You know...a little "grocery getter" called the M3-GTR. I couldn't have made you look any worse than you just did all by yourself with the above paragraph.

And remember... this is all coming from a diehard M3 lover and i still awknowledge the superiority of the C32 IN A STRAIGHT LINE. Part of being a car enthusiasts is giving credit where it is due when u know a car is better than yours in certain areas, thats just fact of life.

What makes me laugh is that you see one C32 beat a E46 M3 in straight line. I post a video of a M3 beating a C32 in a straight line. Pretty much all of the mags say the M3 is faster in a straight line..and ignoring ALL of this evidence....but you stil seem to think it's the other ay around. I suppose you think the world is actually flat too, right? LOL...

You may be a "die-hard M3 owner"..but you are definitely an uninformed M3 owner..that's for damn sure. But lI have you figured out. You're obviously *extremely* insecure about the E46 M3 for whatever reason...and your way of getting back at the "evil car" and it's owners is by making yourself believe the C32 is faster...and trying to rpove it on internet forums. It makes you feel better about your insecurities. You're as simplistic as a 8-year old child.

E36's are nice..but woud be last choice for a track car. I'd take an E30 over one in a second. But of course, neither can touch an E46..so there's really no point in comparing them.
you mind checking out the first post from M&M before making your claim?? ROFL...who's insecure?? the one quickly banned a newly joined member? or ppl who allow couple idiots continue to make themselves look foolish? you decide.

Last edited by FrankW; 07-14-2005 at 12:41 AM.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:38 AM
Banned

Snip....:
Hey Frank..when you graduate Internet 101 and learn how to quote correctly, I might actually read your posts.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:39 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Umm.no, you and Improvize are retarded. You've proven that to me over and over in this thread. I was never talking about that video. I was talking about a bone stock run of 12.72....*seperate* from the 12.6 video. Why is this so hard to comprehend?? Improviz is the one that broughtup the video of a 12.6 run almost a year later when he was modded.
so who's the retarded one? you talking about the off-topic stock M3 running 12.7 or we are on topic talking about the topic of THIS THREAD??
Old 07-14-2005, 12:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Okay...I'll explain this to once. Since you seem to have a very hard time comprehending basic numbers.
I'll explain this to you again, since you're obviously to fuking stupid to read a simple thread. Mr. Rutter posted the video in a thread. In the SAME thread, he CLAIMED that he was STOCK, with NO MODS.

And yet, IN THE VIDEO HE POSTED, we see that HE HAD NO FRONT SEAT, and had NON STOCK WHEELS.

And oh, how convenient: there's NO VIDEO of this MIRACULOUS 12.7 "stock" run...but of course, even though rutter FLAT OUT LIED when he FALSELY CLAIMED THAT HIS ONLY MODS WERE PULLEYS, CONVENIENTLY OMITTING THE FACT THAT HE HAD NON-STOCK WHEELS AND PULLED HIS FRONT SEAT, why, we should BELIEVE WHATEVER HE SAYS, INCLUDING HIS CLAIM OF RUNNING A 12.7 "STOCK".

Even a retarded, trolling insecure tiny-penised piece of **** like you should be able to comprehend this, but here are some pretty pictures for you. Let's play a game, shall we, mr. ****less? It's called "find the front seat and the stock M3 wheels." Are you ready to play, fuktard? Great, let's begin:
Attached Thumbnails beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-non_stock_m3_1.jpg   beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-non_stock_m3_2.jpg   beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-non_stock_m3_3.jpg   beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb-non_stock_m3_4.jpg  
Old 07-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Banned

so who's the retarded one? you talking about the off-topic stock M3 running 12.7 or we are on topic talking about the topic of THIS THREAD??
Hey numnuts....I simply made point that a stock M3 has gone 12.7 A stock C32 never has. See where I was going with this now? Again..once you graduate Internet 101, you might learn how to properly follow a thread.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

G
m-phibian - i love m3's, but why aren't there other m3's producing the same #'s?
Old 07-14-2005, 12:45 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Hey Frank..when you graduate Internet 101 and learn how to quote correctly, I might actually read your posts.
interesting because IF YOU HAD QUOTED PROPERLY IN YOUR POST IT WOULD'VE COME OUT PERFECT WHEN I SELECT THE "QUOTE" buttom, moron LMAO
Old 07-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Banned

Hey dumb****! Mr. Rutter claimed his stock 12.72 time right here...in 2002!

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...12.72#post5474

For the 3rd time....you are talking about a different thread you fukng dirtbag piece of ****! My god you are the stupidest, most worthless *** I've ever seen on an internet forum. Bar none.

I'll explain this to you again, since you're obviously to fuking stupid to read a simple thread. Mr. Rutter posted the video in a thread. In the SAME thread, he CLAIMED that he was STOCK, with NO MODS.

And yet, IN THE VIDEO HE POSTED, we see that HE HAD NO FRONT SEAT, and had NON STOCK WHEELS.

And oh, how convenient: there's NO VIDEO of this MIRACULOUS 12.7 "stock" run...but of course, even though rutter FLAT OUT LIED when he FALSELY CLAIMED THAT HIS ONLY MODS WERE PULLEYS, CONVENIENTLY OMITTING THE FACT THAT HE HAD NON-STOCK WHEELS AND PULLED HIS FRONT SEAT, why, we should BELIEVE WHATEVER HE SAYS, INCLUDING HIS CLAIM OF RUNNING A 12.7 "STOCK".

Even a retarded, trolling insecure tiny-penised piece of **** like you should be able to comprehend this, but here are some pretty pictures for you. Let's play a game, shall we, mr. ****less? It's called "find the front seat and the stock M3 wheels." Are you ready to play, fuktard? Great, let's begin:

Last edited by M-phibian; 07-14-2005 at 12:49 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb