C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

first real test of the new Renntech stuff..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 C55 AMG
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dead Ringer
take a look at their shop (link above). They are authorized Renntech and have great connections. There is also an authorized Kleemann dealer here, so you could look at both. I would deal with DynoComp since they wont mess your warranty up (at least at Schumacher Mercedes in Scotts)...
I was at Schumacher in Scottsdale a week before I bought my '06 c55 in San Diego. I was very impressed with the show room and waiting area. I have a residence out in the west valley ( Avondale, 107TH AVE & Mc DOWELL ) so if you see a Mars Red C55 with Ca. plates that should be me. I will visit Dyno comp when I am home for the week of thanksgiving.

Fred
Old 11-01-2005, 10:25 PM

02 C32R
Originally Posted by FAST FRED
so if you see a Mars Red C55 with Ca. plates that should be me. I will visit Dyno comp when I am home for the week of thanksgiving.

Fred
Cool if you see a dark red C32 with a Renntch logo on the back then you know its me.. When you get to DynoComp you will want to talk to Richard (the owner, BTW he is a true car enthusiast!!) Let him know I refered you in....
Old 11-02-2005, 08:39 AM
Almost a Member!

2006 C55 AMG
Thumbs up

Cool if you see a dark red C32 with a Renntch logo on the back then you know its me.. When you get to DynoComp you will want to talk to Richard (the owner, BTW he is a true car enthusiast!!) Let him know I refered you in....
I talked to Richard on the phone yesterday and told what direction I wanted to go in. I did mention you as a referal. I hope by Christ mas to start the mods on my car.

Fred
Old 11-02-2005, 09:15 AM

02 C32R
Originally Posted by FAST FRED
I hope by Christ mas to start the mods on my car.

Fred
what did he say you could go with? Are you here at different times of the year, let me know and if you want to go out to Firebird there are a few other Merc people that are always going (2 guys w/ SL65's that run mid 11's!) and a few other people. I have only been once and had a blast! I would love to see what the C55 does here at Firebird. Would be cool if we could get some before and after times...

Last edited by Dead Ringer; 11-02-2005 at 06:01 PM.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Almost a Member!

2006 C55 AMG
Thumbs up

what did he say you could go with? Are you here at different times of the year, let me know and if you want to go out to Firebird there are a few other Merc people that are always going (2 guys w/ SL55's that run mid 11's!) and a few other people. I have only been once and had a blast! I would love to see what the C55 does here at Firebird. Would be cool if we could get some before and after times...
Richard says ECU flash and a Renntch air box for starters, should net me 20 more hp and 24 ftlb torque. I would like to try firebird that sounds like fun. PM me when you guys might go out there.

Fred