C32 + RENNTech ECU, Pulleys, SL55 slitter, and Headers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 07:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cars and boats!
C32 + RENNTech ECU, Pulleys, SL55 slitter, and Headers

My cousin has a pewter silver 2003 C32!!! The current mods are RENNTech ECU, RENNTech Pulley Kit, SL55 Splitter, Green Filters, and now we just put on Supersprint Headers. I dont beleive anybody here has ever done RENNTech mods + SS headers. My cousin picked up the car earlier tonight and says the car pulls on top like CRAZZYYYY!!! The car used to dyno 337rwhp w/o the SL55 splitter and w/o the headers. I might be going to check it out tonight, I will post initial reactions, pics, and vids ASAP. Also, I have all those same engine mods minus the headers but I have lighter wheels and lighter brakes... so we might be able to get a little comparison b/w raw power and weight reduction.
Old 10-31-2005, 07:54 PM

RENNTtech C55
Originally Posted by BenzoAMGpower
My cousin has a pewter silver 2003 C32!!! The current mods are RENNTech ECU, RENNTech Pulley Kit, SL55 Splitter, Green Filters, and now we just put on Supersprint Headers. I dont beleive anybody here has ever done RENNTech mods + SS headers. My cousin picked up the car earlier tonight and says the car pulls on top like CRAZZYYYY!!! The car used to dyno 337rwhp w/o the SL55 splitter and w/o the headers. I might be going to check it out tonight, I will post initial reactions, pics, and vids ASAP. Also, I have all those same engine mods minus the headers but I have lighter wheels and lighter brakes... so we might be able to get a little comparison b/w raw power and weight reduction.
Looks great!
BennyZ
Old 10-31-2005, 08:08 PM

2003 C32
i'm thinking of doing the exact same setup. please let us know what your impressions are. how are the engine temps?
Old 11-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by BenzoAMGpower
I told you man, u need to get them also!

Btw, get on AIM, my cell isn't working. :p
Old 11-04-2005, 08:36 PM

02 C32R
yes please post the dyno results, you have really piqued my interest in these, I am looking for one more mod to put me over the top (without digging into the engine) and these seem to be the ticket....