C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Looking 4 mold maker in Cali

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2005 | 09:19 PM

C 55
Looking 4 mold maker in Cali

I have some custom body parts and i want them made with F1 quality.
Vacume sealed and carbon fiber. I have fenders, Front lip spoiler and more things that i want done. I want to hook everyone up with this cool stuff. Sorry no pics, i dont want anybody to see and take my idea, sorry again.
I'm looking for someone close to me that can do this at a reasonable price or a deal on the back end of the sales of the product. Let me know and give me your thoughts.
Old 12-02-2005 | 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Give Vorsteiner a try. My friend just recently got some parts for his M3 and they were pretty decent. I'm not sure if they do custom parts since they mainly do BMW parts but it's worth a try. Perhaps they'll lead you in the right direction.

Http://www.vorsteiner.com
Old 12-04-2005 | 02:33 AM

C 55
Thanks, i hope they will be into Mercedes, it looks ALL bmw.I'll call on monday and check it out.
Old 12-04-2005 | 03:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The True OG Modded out W203
Originally Posted by SuperC55
....i dont want anybody to see and take my idea...

lol this sounds a bit oxymoronic

anyways, if it is CF work you want done we do know a few peoples that do CF work on the side ask Jason over at f1 to hook you up w/Alex, or ask Ben to hook you up w/him actually. He MIGHT be able to get you some leads. If you want to take it direct to a company, fiberimages does top notch work-they are in Palmdale. Hope this helps if not I can look around. So what Edson can't do that for you?
Old 12-04-2005 | 02:56 PM

C 55
I'll show you pics of my car but not the parts, unless your doing the project with me. I bought an extra set of front fenders and had a metal guy re-work them the way i wanted them. I also had a custom front lip spoiler made, all look real smooth.

LorinserCClass, my car has the same stuff that you have so don't trip and it's the same color. Mabye a little more!!! LOL