C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

BBS LM fitment on C55/C32

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 01:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sdsilverm3

Your going to have the Hottest AW C55 on the Block !! Those are awesome Wheels. You cant go wrong with BBS LM'z Please post pics when your done. Get a good angle for my desktop wallpaper. I can already picture it.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:05 PM

2006 C350 Sport 6MT, 2000 BMW 323ci
sdsilverm3,

can't wait for you to mount them. i will be ordering a set very soon. hopefully the front should clear the c350 sport calipers without spacers, if so...i might get the H&R spacers. I'm getting Toyo's for sure also. looks like the 9.5's have about a 3 inch lip...not bad.
Old 01-13-2006, 06:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by nlpamg
beautiful, I can't wait to see them on your car! that lip is niiiiice!
Originally Posted by Kenzmbz
sdsilverm3

Your going to have the Hottest AW C55 on the Block !! Those are awesome Wheels. You cant go wrong with BBS LM'z Please post pics when your done. Get a good angle for my desktop wallpaper. I can already picture it.
I hope it turns out as good as I envision it. Kenz: Dut and I are definitely going to do a photoshoot before he gets rid of his M3 so you'll have plenty of wallpaper shots to choose from.

The front tires came in and they should be mounted by now. Hopefully everything goes as planned and everything will be done next weekend.

Originally Posted by MBNorCal
can't wait for you to mount them. i will be ordering a set very soon. hopefully the front should clear the c350 sport calipers without spacers, if so...i might get the H&R spacers. I'm getting Toyo's for sure also. looks like the 9.5's have about a 3 inch lip...not bad.
If the sport calipers are the same as the AMG's then they most likely will not clear without a spacer. The spacer BBS recommends is a 5mm hubcentric which nobody makes except the wheel specific ones made by BBS and Carlsson (thanks for that info FrankW).