C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Pics of SuperC55's Beast!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The wheels and flat black enameled grill? Absolutely. Francis, do you consider those things tasteful?
Old 01-29-2006, 08:21 PM
Vadim-SoCal

Taste is in the eye of the beholder, and judging from that repulsive, tacky, and overall tasteless use of black-out to the nth degree, one can reasonably surmise that the individual is free of taste, ergo tasteless.
Why is he tasteless? Because you said so? And your name is ????????????

Ralph Lauren???

Chris Bangle????

Jay Mays????

You are expressing YOUR OWN opinion, not stating a fact that is absolute.

BTW, here is a 1930 Mercedes-Benz built for Italian race car driver. Care to comment on his choice of wheel color. It is part of Ralph Lauren's personal collection.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of SuperC55's Beast!!!!-ho_1930_mercedes_050304_ssv.jpg  
Old 01-29-2006, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
300ce
Originally Posted by Vadim-SoCal
Why is he tasteless? Because you said so? And your name is ????????????

Ralph Lauren???

Chris Bangle????

Jay Mays????

You are expressing YOUR OWN opinion, not stating a fact that is absolute.

BTW, here is a 1930 Mercedes-Benz built for Italian race car driver. Care to comment on his choice of wheel color. It is part of Ralph Lauren's personal collection.
...........i figured the guy was just being provocative..........looks like I was wrong. He has appointed himself the style expert. He has threatened to switch brands........wow! I amsue h folk a Stuart re shaking in their boots.

I have no doubt that M-B will not stoop to the requests of the gangsta wannabe crowd. The day that hydraulic suspension, under car lighting & curb finders appear under the option list is the day I switch brands.
.........MB's already have airmatic suspension that can be raised or lowered via computer to the extent that the owner wishes. Have you seen the fender flares on the new S550? It must be very sad to go around life seeing only bad things instead of a diversity of the rich and colorful expressions that exist in the universe. As far as the gansta rap crowd you are refering to, unlike you and I, they are able to buy as many cars as they wish on a wim. They keep some stock and they modify others. What is often not appreciated is that there has been a renaissance of old American muscle cars like 1960's chevy's led largely by the "tasteless" gansta rap crowd you abhore. There is lot you don't know.

Ted
Old 01-29-2006, 09:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
CLK63BS, SL55, G55, C43
BTW, here is a 1930 Mercedes-Benz built for Italian race car driver.

Now there's a Batmobile if I ever saw one!
Old 01-29-2006, 09:55 PM
Vadim-SoCal

Ted, he has my permission to switch to other makes

Now there's a Batmobile if I ever saw one!
I would not mind having it in my garage, estimated value over $3,000,000. But Ralph will not sell.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:42 PM

You ladies sure do get your feathers ruffled easily.

Something tells me you both have mini-vans sitting on a set of 14" dope
black wheels with a bumper sticker that reads "My other car is a Mercedes".
Old 01-29-2006, 11:45 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by Marko
You ladies sure do get your feathers ruffled easily.

Something tells me you both have mini-vans sitting on a set of 14" dope
black wheels with a bumper sticker that reads "My other car is a Mercedes".
Old 01-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Vadim-SoCal

OK, my KFC lover here is a pic of what I drive.

My old name on this board used to be Vadim @ evosport. Look it up.

Ted has a number of MBs that have been modded quiet extensively.

You can look up his posts also.

So, now it's your turn my feathered friend.

What's you got?
Attached Thumbnails Pics of SuperC55's Beast!!!!-c32-drags.jpg  
Old 01-29-2006, 11:48 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter

What's you got?
Vadim, I think he'll turn around and call your car RICE as he did with my full Carlsson kit...LMAO...
Old 01-30-2006, 01:02 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Really!!!!?

And you have "taste"?

Did you go to a special school of "taste"?

What have you done to your MB that has "taste"?

Do even have an AMG that you can apply your definition of "taste"?
i'd reckon that the un-modded AMG bodyworked vehicles pretty nicely define "good taste"/"tasteful", regardless of the model (E, C, S, CLS, whatev.). as for the aftermarket stuff, to paraphrase a sample out of an old Ministry song, "if a man wants to beat his own animal that's his business"
Old 01-30-2006, 01:08 AM

2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Ted, he has my permission to switch to other makes

I would not mind having it in my garage, estimated value over $3,000,000. But Ralph will not sell.

i'm with you... the first time i saw photos of that car, my heart skipped several beats. it would be an injustice to cosmic order if, unlike, say Jay Leno, Ralph L. only warehouses and never drives his wonderful autos.

I've seen Leno around Burbank driving everything from an original '22 Stanley Steamer (not the damn vacuum cleaner, people) to a really minty-mint early 30's Duesenberg (hand-built to the hilt), parking it curbside and ducking into a neighborhood shop to bull**** about cars. He lives it, and has the good grace to share the sense of curbside wonder with the rest of us citizens; I can't respect the guy more. Now, could you imagine walking along (or pulling into a parallel parking spot) and seeing Mr. Lauren's black benz sitting curbside? WOW!!!
Old 01-30-2006, 01:10 AM

2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"

What's you got?
Love those rims, man. Looking a-1
Old 01-30-2006, 01:16 AM

2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
I think SuperC55's car looks cool. I love the hardcore unmitigated black/white radicalism. Chrome's cool, but sometimes you want to make a more brutal statement; SuperC's car does this quite well. The only thing I'd quibble over is that were it my car, I'd have left the rear valence where the tailpipes are black rather than painting it white. If the C55's different and doesn't black that part out on the AMG's, then forgive my ignorance.

I once saw a silver '00 vette with dark-tint windows lowered on plain, no-chrome black rims. It sticks in my mind as the hottest, "baddest" vette i've ever seen. The fact that it's a benz already bespeaks "high end"; the rest of the mods succeed in turning it into a mean machine.

Nice job. I love the suede headliner - you telling me that the C55's don't come with that as standard? That's pretty lame of MB, if you ask me.

v
Old 01-30-2006, 08:38 AM

What's you got?
Pretty sweet ride, Vadim. I remember you from years ago, back when you had taste.

Who do you guys use to host your pics, anyway?

And Francis, apparently you're still upset about that. Are you still sponsored by Uncle Ben's?
Old 01-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Vadim-SoCal

Dude, where is the picture of your car????

All talk and no roast.

If you could read, you could find a button at the bottom that says "manage attachments".

I looked at your earlier posts and they started out pretty polite, seeking information. Now you turned into a "hater". And frankly I find some of the comments are becoming insulting.

If you want to be a part of this board, I would suggest you be a contributor and respect other people's rides.

Until then, you are ignored.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:25 PM

Dude, where is the picture of your car????

All talk and no roast.

If you could read, you could find a button at the bottom that says "manage attachments".

I looked at your earlier posts and they started out pretty polite, seeking information. Now you turned into a "hater". And frankly I find some of the comments are becoming insulting.

If you want to be a part of this board, I would suggest you be a contributor and respect other people's rides.

Until then, you are ignored.
If this is your way of 'ignoring', I'd hate to see the display of affection when you are interested in someone.

Vadim, I'm really just teasing you a bit. The problem with you and a few others it seems, is that you get uncomfortable when someone calls a spade a spade, so to speak. I don't sugar coat things, but then again I will offer up praise quite frequently where applicable. I will post some pics asap- I thought you had to have some sort of online pic hosting to do that.

I'm the furthest thing from a 'hater' imaginable. If I had friends, they would tell you this.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Vadim-SoCal

OK, in that case

To post pic - load it on your computer, make sure it is 800x600 or less and than use "manage attachements"

I just re-read your old posts, so you did buy a C32? Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!!!
Old 01-30-2006, 01:37 PM

Yep, I have an '03 alabaster white w/blue seat inserts and I love it. Thanks for the props. No mods yet, other than the flat AMG badge and clear side markers. I'll take some photos over the next day or so.

I gotta tell you, after seeing yours and several others I think the next thing in order is a nice set of wheels! My wish list consists of H&R's (which I actually had and sold before even opening the darned box due to my priorities at the time!), and perhaps the pulley kit.
Old 01-31-2006, 01:11 AM
Vadim-SoCal

Marko, good color combo!

Wheels are definetly a first place to start.
Old 02-16-2006, 08:31 PM

C 55
Bump
https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203/137451-sorry-you-don-t-like-black-rims.html

New Pics
Old 02-17-2006, 03:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The True OG Modded out W203
First time seeing this post and I can tell you that the rims are just plain filthy The wheels are OG, if you post it on another less conservative forum you will see a much more positive result(ex e46fanatics showroom section). I def would do w/out the tint on the tails though(kinda reminds me why I didn't tint them 2 years ago lol). Just need a much more aggressive kit and drop IMHO
Old 02-18-2006, 08:52 AM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
2014 C63 AMG Edition 507
I think the all Black Wheels are a new twist to the black-wheel-thing that is going on now. I think they rock! Personally, I don't care for the tails, but the car as a whole is unique and eye catching. I saw your other post with the Brabus Wheels; IMO, the Black Wheels are far better looking!
Old 02-18-2006, 09:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C55AMG W203; 330i E90
I also love black wheels on my car
Attached Thumbnails Pics of SuperC55's Beast!!!!-pa082324.jpg