C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

AMG Race Suspension Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2002, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
2008 BMW M6, 2008 Ducati 1098, 2008 Ducati Monster S2R1000, 1971 Ducati Scrambler
AMG Race Suspension Kit

Does anyone have any information on this?
Old 08-02-2002, 09:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My friend who just came back from Germany checked with AMG, they said the kit is still under construction and they're not sure when will it be available. My guess is it will not be this year.
Old 08-03-2002, 05:44 PM
rrf

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Stiffer AMG would be nice

I notice my H&R sports bottoming out in the front once in a while, it upsets the car more than I like. To combat that sometimes I contemplate putting the stk AMG springs back on the front. (I find myself on freeways more than backroads). But I am torn because I love the way the H&R turn and improve the body lean, but sometimes I just wish they had a longer travel. Perhaps if there were at least thicker swaybars available, the stk AMG springs would be OK for me. I know that EvoSport will come out with those in a month or two.

Perhaps AMG front springs, EvoSport sways and Koni struts (set pretty stiff) would give the ride/performance I like. Oh yeah, also I think the camber is better with the H&R. I was never that fond of the stk AMG front handling. AMG really should bring out this "Race Suspension" sooner rather than later.

Anyone play with the Koni adjustables on a C32?