C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C32's: Who has raced an Audi S4?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 K AMG 03/2002
Originally Posted by EvilllEmpirE
as you will too for the lack of yours.....
that's why I'm wearing glasses p.s.
please tell tell me your Audi's manual and not fitted with the dreaded tiptronic/multitronic!
new DSG transmission is superb
Old 09-05-2006, 12:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 C-Class Sportcoupe
Originally Posted by FrankW
yes, that was a strong stage 3. my car wasn't even close. LOL

btw, I just had a ride in that thing today...it's just WOW...soo effortless it's like the E55. There's no lag at all as well. damn the bi-turbo setup...lol

stage 2 is on par with the stock C32, but stage 3...yeeehaaaaw

with the given mods available right now for the C32 it does top out around 450hp ish. Unless someone has the guts to try a even bigger s/c pulley to run more than 17psi which most pulley kits are running, but I think it would just blow the s/c tho. The thing sucks about supercharger is that you will never be able to run higher boost than the turbos. IF the C32's supercharger is able to handle 20psi...than I can definitely see this motor make around 500 or even more.

how does the tiptronic stage 3 S4 compare to the manual?
The only way to increase boost on the C32 or E55 is change the pulley ratio by using a larger crankshaft pulley. You can only make the crankshaft pulley so big, because of size constraints. The only other way to make more power with less boost is to port and polish the motor's intake and exhaust manifolds, add cams, and use a free flowing exhaust system. Vadim has already stated that over 400rwhp or 500hp crank is attainable with the right combination of mods. On my car with slightly over 400rwhp, it will pull an E55. Just need a damn quaife LSD and exhaust now.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by pshek
The only way to increase boost on the C32 or E55 is change the pulley ratio by using a larger crankshaft pulley. You can only make the crankshaft pulley so big, because of size constraints. The only other way to make more power with less boost is to port and polish the motor's intake and exhaust manifolds, add cams, and use a free flowing exhaust system. Vadim has already stated that over 400rwhp or 500hp crank is attainable with the right combination of mods. On my car with slightly over 400rwhp, it will pull an E55. Just need a damn quaife LSD and exhaust now.
Well let me ask you then what exactly have you done to your engine? This way I know what I need to do once I buy mine.

Also do you have any vids I'd like to see a coupe with that amt of power that'd be sweet.

So if you did that I assume it would be possible to build a 4matic C32, either by switching the drivetrain or by dropping the C32 engine into a C-class 4matic. Which would you think would be more practical? That would be a fun winter car.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:36 PM

Audi S4 Avant and BMW X5 4.4
Originally Posted by Andras
that's why I'm wearing glasses p.s.
please tell tell me your Audi's manual and not fitted with the dreaded tiptronic/multitronic!
new DSG transmission is superb
its a manual.......and no, i'm not angry by any means I wouldn't even waste my time on untouched/stock C32's. I would only run modded ones Oh BTW...."workouted C32's"?.....no problem, i'll run them as long as you find me one to run. Till then, i'll guess go pick on some E55's.....like the one i destroyed the other night
Old 09-05-2006, 12:39 PM

sounds like it'll be a monster.....can't wait to see it when its finished
Old 09-05-2006, 04:50 PM

C32 K AMG 03/2002
its a manual.......and no, i'm not angry by any means I wouldn't even waste my time on untouched/stock C32's. I would only run modded ones Oh BTW...."workouted C32's"?.....no problem, i'll run them as long as you find me one to run. Till then, i'll guess go pick on some E55's.....like the one i destroyed the other night
I'm kinda waiting for you to tell us you "destroyed" a 360 or even a 430 (I'm talking Ferrari of course) since I think you forgot rule # 1: there's always a bigger fish around...
Old 09-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Almost a Member!

I'm kinda waiting for you to tell us you "destroyed" a 360 or even a 430 (I'm talking Ferrari of course) since I think you forgot rule # 1: there's always a bigger fish around...
OK no reason to keep egging him on, fact of the matter is that his car is extremely fast, it may not be the fastest car on the road and he never said it was but it is fast.

I'm not sure what he is running in the 1/4 but I think he might beat a 360 or 430, or at least give a really good fight. There are S4's out there that run 10's in the 1/4 and I don't see any stock 360 or 430's doing that.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:52 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
He did...it was a 360 spider.

it doesn't seem like you know much about S4 even after reading his "sig" which clearly shows the mods that he has and with boosting peak 22psi...this thing is insanely fast.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:56 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
peter, I can't wait to see after you're all done with the mods.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
12' C63 P31, 06' Supercharged Range, 08' BMW 550i
Till then, i'll guess go pick on some E55's.....like the one i destroyed the other night
Too bad you're not in Vegas, I'd like to embarrass you in front of all your friends.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:26 PM

Actually.....i did destroy an F360...whats your point? You do know that an F360 is not that fast right? Or maybe not since it seems like you don't know much about how fast some cars really are I've never had a chance to run an F430, it could be faster than me, it could not (since they trap about 118-119 or so and I believe my car traps about that). You seem not to know much about Stage 3 S4's......but thats ok. I never said my car is the fastest around.....my reply was to your comment "S4's fleble skills are no match for the POWER of C32".....which is fairly ridiculous and ASENINE...period!

Last edited by EvilllEmpirE; 09-05-2006 at 06:56 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
My money's on dragon's K2. My friend has a modded RS6 which would kill your S4 too.

Even so, nice job on the S4.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by dragonAMG
Too bad you're not in Vegas, I'd like to embarrass you in front of all your friends.
If i go to Vegas.....i will surely give you a buzz. I would love to run you for ****s and giggles, no problem. As far as "embarassing" me in front of my friends? Well.....i don't think i'd be embarrased losing to a Stage 2 Kleeman E55. LOL Why should I? You have more TQ and HP (in the 600+HP and TQ range) i believe (perhaps more)? My car is only in the 500ish HP and TQ range.....but i have no problems seeing how it stacks up. Vise versa.....if you come down the the LA area...gimme a PM or buzz, i'd love to set up some high speed runs with your E55. Some 996 TT's and Z06's thrown in for good measure. Anyways.....there's always someone faster, but it's fun anyhow to see how the cars and mods stack up, thats my moto So lmk if you're ever around this area and I'll do the same vice versa. Till then, Happy motoring

BTW......i'm not familiar with what a Stage 2 Kleeman traps (as i'm sure you're not aware of what a Stage 3 S4 does). Around the 125ish ballpark I'm guessing? TIA
Old 09-05-2006, 06:40 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
My money's on dragon's K2. My friend has a modded RS6 which would kill your S4 too.

would that be the one that said to have a 2 BAR chip?
Old 09-05-2006, 06:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
Hey Evilll, nice car. What's the turbo lag like on stage 3? I previously had a mega hp turbo car. The turbo lag wasn't THAT bad, but my favorite part about moving to the c32 was losing the lag.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by FrankW
would that be the one that said to have a 2 BAR chip?
Hey Frank.....do you have AIM?
Old 09-05-2006, 06:50 PM

really? is his name Sean? are we talking about the Grey RS6 with Revo 2 Bar ECU, custom Labree DP's, and stuff? If so, I met him the other night.....we my friend in another Stage 3 S4) wanted to run him...but he was tired and was bouncing out. I'd love to do a comparo run with him though.....i know he pulls his friends E55 handily supposedly. I think it'd be a good run
Old 09-05-2006, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by jgsx
Hey Evilll, nice car. What's the turbo lag like on stage 3? I previously had a mega hp turbo car. The turbo lag wasn't THAT bad, but my favorite part about moving to the c32 was losing the lag.
there is a slight touch of lag (imo at least) but I dunno. Ask FrankW.....he could tell you better? Maybe i'm just too used to my car LOL But anyhow, the lag on K04 Turbos is pretty minimal, it spools really quick since they aren't big turbos at all. IMO, it does great for daily driving anf your ocassional high speed runs
Old 09-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Almost a Member!

Those would be nice races, very good ones. Can you get video of the RS6 though cause I haven't seen any that are really fast yet, there doesn't seem to be much available for them even though you'd think that it would be extremely mod friendly.

Not saying that your buddies isn't faster than that one but I would love to see it cause I love the RS6, always just wished it was faster.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
really? is his name Sean? are we talking about the Grey RS6 with Revo 2 Bar ECU, custom Labree DP's, and stuff? If so, I met him the other night.....we my friend in another Stage 3 S4) wanted to run him...but he was tired and was bouncing out. I'd love to do a comparo run with him though.....i know he pulls his friends E55 handily supposedly. I think it'd be a good run
It's grey and it is Revo'd but no his names not Sean, its Nick.

I've just text him so he can send me the mods he has as I'm not a modder myself. From memory it's pushin the 600bhp mark. I ran it in my TT and got torn apart in the straightaways but obviously got my own back a little in the curves.

He's kept it looking stock apart from the fact he's dechromed it and had the 5-arm RS6 19s colored gunmetal.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:05 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Hey Frank.....do you have AIM?
yup, I just sent you a PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:08 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
there is a slight touch of lag (imo at least) but I dunno. Ask FrankW.....he could tell you better? Maybe i'm just too used to my car LOL But anyhow, the lag on K04 Turbos is pretty minimal, it spools really quick since they aren't big turbos at all. IMO, it does great for daily driving anf your ocassional high speed runs

I didn't feel there was a lag if any. It was just punch and go when you took me and my friend for a ride. The speed sensation was amazing.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:11 PM

It's grey and it is Revo'd but no his names not Sean, its Nick.

I've just text him so he can send me the mods he has as I'm not a modder myself. From memory it's pushin the 600bhp mark. I ran it in my TT and got torn apart in the straightaways but obviously got my own back a little in the curves.

He's kept it looking stock apart from the fact he's dechromed it and had the 5-arm RS6 19s colored gunmetal.
very nice.....some of us S4 guys would like to do some runs against some fast RS6's.....thing is we have never come across any "FAST" ones....just stock, perhaps with a chip. Whereabouts in LA is he? Was your TT stock? TIA
Old 09-05-2006, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
12' C63 P31, 06' Supercharged Range, 08' BMW 550i
If i go to Vegas.....i will surely give you a buzz. I would love to run you for ****s and giggles, no problem. As far as "embarassing" me in front of my friends? Well.....i don't think i'd be embarrased losing to a Stage 2 Kleeman E55. LOL Why should I? You have more TQ and HP (in the 600+HP and TQ range) i believe (perhaps more)? My car is only in the 500ish HP and TQ range.....but i have no problems seeing how it stacks up. Vise versa.....if you come down the the LA area...gimme a PM or buzz, i'd love to set up some high speed runs with your E55. Some 996 TT's and Z06's thrown in for good measure. Anyways.....there's always someone faster, but it's fun anyhow to see how the cars and mods stack up, thats my moto So lmk if you're ever around this area and I'll do the same vice versa. Till then, Happy motoring

BTW......i'm not familiar with what a Stage 2 Kleeman traps (as i'm sure you're not aware of what a Stage 3 S4 does). Around the 125ish ballpark I'm guessing? TIA
I apologize for being such a smartass... I thought you were basically coming in dissing our cars (I didn't read all the posts, just glanced). That is obvisiously not the case after reading your reply to my post.

As far as HP and Torque... I'm putting down 480 RWHP & 550 RWTQ running the 1/4 at 11.6x' @ 122-124

We actually rented the Cal speedway in Fontana on September 15th. You should come out. It's going to be a blast. A few E55's, an E63, a CLS 55, a M5 and M6, and a 911 TT. Details -- https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/158734-ca-speedway-drag-day-confirmed-9-15-sign-up-here.html

Last edited by dragonAMG; 09-05-2006 at 07:41 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:41 PM

03' E39 M5, 10' CLS63 AMG
Well I think the real comparisons of the 2 cars should be done at stock, with the modification that one does to car can make it do anything you want it to do, it all just varies on how much money you have to dump into your car and what you can live with, a C32 Stock can take an S4 Stock any day of the week and I have done that more then once, but I you start adding a lot to you car bring it Stage 3 and on…. ya the stock C32 will have some trouble keeping up to the S4 because its heavily modified, if you do the modification available for the C32 then you will most like take the S4 back to school again. I have yet to race an Stage 3 S4, they are just not around here that much. So I can tell you home badly that car can beat me. But a stock C32 I think is very fast in it own, but for people who want more power its not like there are no options out there for this car that you would have to worry about loosing to an S4, dump like 5-10G’s in your C32 and see how many cars can still keep up with you. Like they say with money comes power, so depends on how much money you have to dump in your car the more power you can walk out of it. but if you compare the Stock S4 to an C32 we all know the results of that race. That is all you need to know rest is just the $$$ talking.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C32's: Who has raced an Audi S4?