Service B

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 10:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 CLK55
Service B

Hi guys,

i am sure that many of the guys here have taken their modded C32 in to the stealership for service. In a couple of days is my turn to bring mine in for service B, but i just got my suspension and rims changed. i wonder if i will get any trouble from the dealer. Any experience with this would be very helpful. thnx
Old 09-20-2006, 07:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'05 A4 1.8TQM6
They shouldn't give you any trouble...it's just an oil change and inspecting things. Nothing that the suspension and rims would affect their job. Now if you were bringing it in due to something with the suspension, they could potentially blame the problem (after diagnosis) on your aftermarket suspension but they would have to prove the suspension directly affected the failed part.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 E63
Originally Posted by D_Star
Hi guys,

i am sure that many of the guys here have taken their modded C32 in to the stealership for service. In a couple of days is my turn to bring mine in for service B, but i just got my suspension and rims changed. i wonder if i will get any trouble from the dealer. Any experience with this would be very helpful. thnx
shouldn't be any problems. i took my car in couple weeks ago w/ no problems and my car is lowered and has 19s. actually, my service advisor said my C55 was the hottest one he has ever seen.