MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203-48/)
-   -   Result of 95MPH into trees with my C32, CRAZY!!! (https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203/179267-result-95mph-into-trees-my-c32-crazy.html)

bloodyhands 01-25-2007 11:06 PM

i think its:bsflag: first he said "I had a seat belt on, but thank god it snapped at just the right time. I ended up ejected from the car, passed out for 20 minutes" then "BTW, the car lit on fire shortly after rescue got me out... Life goes on God bless!"

jgsx 01-25-2007 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by bloodyhands (Post 1963271)
i think its:bsflag: first he said "I had a seat belt on, but thank god it snapped at just the right time. I ended up ejected from the car, passed out for 20 minutes" then "BTW, the car lit on fire shortly after rescue got me out... Life goes on God bless!"

:banned:

Yes, he's very good with Photoshop

bloodyhands 01-25-2007 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by jgsx (Post 1963293)
:banned:

Yes, he's very good with Photoshop

:crazy: he could get those pics from anywhere.

bloodyhands 01-25-2007 11:28 PM

if hes not lying then im very glad that hes alive; its just that his story doesn't add up

but true or not you probaly just saved a couple of members lives by posting those pics.

jgsx 01-25-2007 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by bloodyhands (Post 1963299)
:crazy: he could get those pics from anywhere.

Are you serious? Those pics would have shown up dozens of times on this forum. It's obviously a C32. Look how many threads have been started about that dude who put a turbo on his C32 -- and this is even more jaw dropping

amgmark 01-25-2007 11:37 PM

I bet you are the guy that is always first to post FAKE on all the vid sites huh? :rolf: :rolleyes:

j_belll 01-25-2007 11:40 PM

daaamn dude, at least u survived that, that is the worst ive seen too! hope u get well.

sprink49 01-25-2007 11:40 PM

The song "Jesus take the wheel" comes to mind.

nlpamg 01-25-2007 11:40 PM

holy ****ing ****!

man, I'm glad to see you got out of that one alive! those pics are insane!

daammn!

get better man!

RiomJ 01-26-2007 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by rlee02135 (Post 1963141)
glad youre okay...now get a c63 :v:

He needs a roll cage with wheels

///AMG4EVER 01-26-2007 12:50 AM

To simulate something like this you have to take braking out of equation over 100+ mph... I saved those pics to remind myself how easy your life can change by driving irresponsibly.

Glad you are ok and nobody got killed.

SUPR C 01-26-2007 01:16 AM

Wow. Glad to hear you are alive and well. It is a life changing experience! We all need to think twice before we press that pedal. Praying for your full recovery buddy.

c32used 01-26-2007 01:24 AM

You know first let me commend you for not acting like your the s@@@@ cause you survived.......God truely blessed you by permitting you to live thru such a wreak. I had a minor accident and had part of my right arm amputated eventually on a motorcycle accident. It could happen to anyone at anytime. God truely loves you!:eek:

14cue 01-26-2007 01:41 AM

Glad to see you walked away from it and most importantly no one else got hurt. thanks for sharing this with us but what the heck are you doing near a computer so soon?!

Trekman 01-26-2007 02:26 AM

god is telling you that you have a purpose in this world thats why your alive. you are a very lucky guy cars can always be replaced but you cant!

and to the guy that said this guy just made this story up, grow up. I rather hear story like this than having a member here dying on an acident.

Eurosport 01-26-2007 02:36 AM

glad you ok
cars can be fixed/replaced but your body is what counts

and people need to stop telling him about "lesson you learned" and all that bs, i'm sure he knows himself best, he doesn't need you to be his mother :D

Pashap5 01-26-2007 02:56 AM

Glad to see you got a second chance!!
I was in a very serious Motorcycle accident a year and a half ago, I was going straight through a green light when an 83 year old woman passed a red I T-boned her with my bike and flew 30m and landed on the opposing traffic side...If I was on anything else but a Bimmer bike I would have been crushed..Germans are great at safety.

I was in a comma for two days and in the hospital for two weeks...

I have to tell you coming that close to the light and then getting a second chance really changes you...

Best of Luck!

NY C32 01-26-2007 03:15 AM

:crazy:

I'm quite certain these pics would've made it to this forum before anyone could make up a story to go with it.

ultraman206 01-26-2007 03:53 AM

Glad you are alive and safe. I am sorry if I sound harsh and if I am the only one to say this but you are a fooking moron to be driving a 350hp, rear wheel drive, high performance automobile, around a corner, in icy conditions, at 100 MPH. :shakehead
Glad to see that you man up to your mistakes and that you learned your lesson as you stated. Rest up, reflect, and have a speedy recovery.

moose1021 01-26-2007 04:44 AM

I was thinking the same thing.

If it's real thank God he's alive and if it not i hope you take the lesson to heart. I see nothing wrong with going that fast or faster its normal driving here in Germany but only if road and weather allows for it.

emax 01-26-2007 07:00 AM

Thank you all for the kind words. I had a set of run flat snow tires on the car, they where not summer tires. I definatly learned my lesson from this one.

To the BS callers, I understand where your comming from and respect the idea that it's impossible that I'd be alive. I am living in some serious pain and fighting through this but I can't prove it unless you met me.

On a side note I had a $4K Rolex on which some how vanished... :(

C24owner 01-26-2007 07:56 AM

Good lord man. My brain can’t compute the fact that someone can live from that. But here you are. Glad you are okay man.

Boom vang 01-26-2007 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by emax (Post 1964116)
Thank you all for the kind words. I had a set of run flat snow tires on the car, they where not summer tires. I definatly learned my lesson from this one.
:(

Looking at the pictures, they do not look like any snow tires that I know of. The tread pattern looks more like a performance all season tire if that, but it is no winter ice radial. They look alot like my Michelin Pilot Primacy that is on my summer rims. In the photo here is not enough sips or larger grooves to make it a winter tire, the tread pattern is too blocky

flipflap 01-26-2007 08:23 AM

Get well soon!

Very glad to see you survived that!
The condition of the car is just insane, the did not even bother to set it down the right way...

Check out a Breitling before you get a new watch, not so many people know that its a expensive watch, but many professionals think they hold better quality. And I think they look great :) Especially the Aerospace!

Hope you recover 100% :)

Kev04C320 01-26-2007 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Boom vang (Post 1964165)
Looking at the pictures, they do not look like any snow tires that I know of. The tread pattern looks more like a performance all season tire if that, but it is no winter ice radial. They look alot like my Michelin Pilot Primacy that is on my summer rims. In the photo here is not enough sips or larger grooves to make it a winter tire, the tread pattern is too blocky

It sounds a bit fishy

cough cough.... there wasn't that much snow in the northeast this year to justify the use of snow tires really.... cough cough. Our winter just started a week and a half ago...... My snow tires got chewed up by the 60 degree weather in the beginning of January :word: