MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203-48/)
-   -   Result of 95MPH into trees with my C32, CRAZY!!! (https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203/179267-result-95mph-into-trees-my-c32-crazy.html)

1kulc32 01-26-2007 04:05 PM

Dude Thank God that u survive that crash & I can't believe it when I saw the pictures. God Bless

emax 01-26-2007 04:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's pics of my busted leg and speedometer.

C320 UK 01-26-2007 06:31 PM

Man, I'm glad you survived and from what you've said you've learnt something too. You were very very lucky.

A friend of a guy at my work died last night in a car accident, so you're right to be thankful.

Hope this can serve as a reminder to others of the hazards out there. No matter how good a driver we are or how good a car we're in remember we're (nor other road users) are not immortal.

Take care guys & girls, especially in bad weather conditions...

Wish you a speedy recovery.

neilsam 01-26-2007 06:38 PM

So were you ejected or did a rescue team have to get you out? Still don't understand.

Kev04C320 01-26-2007 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by emax (Post 1965153)

Dude, you really don't have to do this, but get well soon.

Mercus 01-26-2007 06:58 PM

Okay, that's pure nuts. Unfreaking believable.

Can Drive 55 01-26-2007 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by neilsam (Post 1965391)
So were you ejected or did a rescue team have to get you out? Still don't understand.

I was wondering the same. I think he meant that they got him out of the area of the accident scene, rather than out from inside of the car.

Glad you are doing as well as you are. I hope we all learned something form this.

14cue 01-26-2007 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by p rossi (Post 1964438)
whats that supposed to mean? I have 2 rolexes and i drive a c32...i dont drive it to get noticed i drive it because i like it???

my older brother (25) is a student and doenst even work but he has a rolex and has gone through 5 of them in his life.

anyway, anyone notice one the rims cutup the way it is? i wonder how that can happen. i mean on impact they will likely break apart but that looks like a fine cut. :nix:

KleanC 01-26-2007 07:14 PM

sorry about the car and thank god your alive...that accident is unbelievable....Get well soon man...

Boom vang 01-26-2007 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by emax (Post 1965153)

You are a very very very lucky man. While you are out of pocket a bunch of money and there is no doubt that your insurance will be at an all time high, these things can be replaced. Your life and your health is not and you cheated the devil. Good luck, happy mending and hopefully you learned a good lesson, life should be very grand for you.

Makes one think do we all need so much performance and horsepower, it is nice to have but oh so tempting to drive at the limit because at the end of the day do we need 300+hp for a small car when 189 is plenty

emax 01-26-2007 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by neilsam (Post 1965391)

I was ejected from the car, the seat belt came off of me some how at the exact time needed for me to survive. I landed IIRC next to the back right bumper.

Thanks again for the kind words, it is much appreciated.

ProjectC55 01-26-2007 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by emax (Post 1962941)
What's up guys, I just got back from the hospital, I have been their since the 5th. I did some bone head driving and ending up with my car going air born into a forest at about 95 - 100 MPH. Below is the result of what my car looks like now. I had a seat belt on, but thank god it snapped at just the right time. I ended up ejected from the car, passed out for 20 minutes. I shattered my left leg bone right above the ankle, collapsed a lung, broke my sternum and got bruised and cut all over. My face only has a little scratch left on it. Right now I have a external metal brace drilled into my leg and I have a 4th leg surgery this Thursday. Other then that I am pretty much fully healed up minus some aches and pains... Anyways, I just wanted to share what happened since I still can't believe I am alive, let alone with pretty much only busted leg. I did not believe in God before, but now I do. This is not a joke, for any one thinking I found these pics or something.... People at the hospital call me the miracle child, the junk yard put a pic of this on the wall because it's the worst accident they have ever seen. BTW, the car lit on fire shortly after rescue got me out... Life goes on God bless!

WOW! Unreal!!! Thank God you're alive! Unbeliveable and I've never seen anything like that!:eek: Wow! Get into the ministry dude!

wdp327 01-27-2007 12:08 AM

what to sell the supercharger off the c32?

AdaMBombC32G 01-27-2007 12:18 AM

omg... thats simply crazy. yes, thank EVERY RELIGIONS god that you are alive. good to know even a c-class can keep an occupant safe and sound...

those pics make it seem like no one couldve survived but good to hear youre safe. good luck with everything

MJ50 01-27-2007 12:48 AM

omg... glad u r ok....
best wishes on ur recovery...
next time, get C240! :y

NY C32 01-27-2007 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Kev04C320 (Post 1964551)
Retarded? I put on my snow tires 1 week after Thanksgiving and they got chewed up by the heat..... What's so retarded about this? :nix:

My bad Kev... I interpreted it as if you were implying the OP was full of ****. I thought that you meant that you switch to your snows, when it snows. After reading it again, I realize I jumped the gun.

AndySays 01-27-2007 01:26 AM

thank god that you survived
i wish you the best and a speedy recovery

Kev04C320 01-27-2007 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by NY C32 (Post 1966183)
My bad Kev... I interpreted it as if you were implying the OP was full of ****. I thought that you meant that you switch to your snows, when it snows. After reading it again, I realize I jumped the gun.

Not a problem. All is well, no hard feelings, ok? :)

It's a fukin' miracle that the OP lived. I've seen cars that are more intact with the occupants dead or missing some body parts

Cops_h8_me! 01-27-2007 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by mj50 (Post 1966142)
omg... glad u r ok....
best wishes on ur recovery...
next time, get C240! :y

...or you could always use a Taxi, Bus or designated driver instead! In fact that is a safer bet for all of us!
Glad your OK!

PS. Funny that the dashboard still indicates your doing 4,000rpm!

emax 01-27-2007 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Cops_h8_me! (Post 1967168)
...or you could always use a Taxi, Bus or designated driver instead! In fact that is a safer bet for all of us!
Glad your OK!

PS. Funny that the dashboard still indicates your doing 4,000rpm!

Heh, I noticed the RPM's as well, I think they are accurate. Also, I was almost on E which the cluster still shows.

MidniteBluBenz 01-27-2007 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by emax (Post 1967357)
Heh, I noticed the RPM's as well, I think they are accurate. Also, I was almost on E which the cluster still shows.

Do you have any conscious memory of the accident as it was happening?

I wonder how that would've played out if your car had a pano-roof, not that they were available on C32's anyway. Just a thought.

ultraseven 01-27-2007 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by alchang32 (Post 1962950)
OMG....luckily u were in a MERCEDES....and ur still here! .... sorry to hear this. hope everything is fine!

Had the seatbelt not snap he would surely perished. So in this case it wasn't the car, but he was fortunate that he was ejected from the vehicle before it folded onto itself.

Mercedes or not anyone sitting in that thing would have been crushed.

TREZ63 01-27-2007 03:31 PM

I can't even make sense of these pictures.
I think one thing everyone needs to consider is these are the pictures after transport to the junkyard correct? So it probably looks a bit worst that it was. BUT regardless. You should be dead from the looks of the car.
Hope your recovery goes well and that you have learned a good lesson from all this.
Getting behind the wheel is gonig to be terrifying for a while now. Just take it easy. And remember these cars can't do miracles.

Tectite.Metal 01-27-2007 06:25 PM

Lucky yes u are(Thank God) wow.... And a big ******* MORON you are as well for the bone head moves.. These cars are amazing and fast but they are just as nice being glared upon.

More lucky u did not hurt anyone else. I would love to hear the story u gave to the police...:smash:

:zoom:

FrankW 01-27-2007 10:11 PM

holy wow....glad you're alive and kicking.