C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

19" Wheels for C55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 12:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Belle the Benz
This coming with what personal experience? I-forged are made by Intro wheels which have been making wheels for a long time. The quality is the same as other wheels if not better. I have been to the factory more than once and seen the whole process of making the wheels. As far as their customer service at least for me has been excellent. Everyone that hates on them is because they think they stole designs from HRE.
It's not that everyone hates on them because they stole the designs from HRE. There have been multiple threads across different branded car forums expressing dissatisfaction regarding turn-around time and bad customer service after flaws are discovered with the product. All products are not 100% flawless, even HRE have their fair share of issues, but the way I-forged rectifies the issues have left many customers pretty pissed off.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by 1V8C55
Ling, Thanks again for all the advice and help. I was disappointed when I found out the LMs were discontinued. Hopefully all things will work out for both of us.

I guess the original BBS LMs are being replaced by the new BBS LM-Rs. The design is similar, but with less spokes. Original LMs are still better. The wheels may be oldschool, but it's one of the reasons why I like them. A classic design.

And oh yeah... welcome back to the forum!
No problem at all. Whatever I can do to help you out. I was already talking to BBS regarding LM production times so your thread was perfect timing. I should give you his email address so we can hammer him from both ends. (Mind out of the gutter guys)

LM-R's are aiiiiiite. They have a clean look upon first glance but the spokes don't do it for me. The LM's are a timeless design. We need them back!
Old 02-02-2007, 01:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 CLK63 AMG Black Series, 2022 BMW X3 M40i
Originally Posted by sdsilverm3
The LM's are a timeless design. We need them back!
I concur. Send the email address to me tomorrow. I'll send messages to let BBS Japan know that the LMs are in high demand.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:54 AM

LM's for sure, you really cannot go wrong with these wheels.

Make sure to contact us for our dealer discount quote