Module for video in motion for Euro Comand

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 03:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32
Module for video in motion for Euro Comand

Hi,

A few weeks ago I was looking at a website of a place that sold a module to allow Video in Motion in the Euro Comand 2.0 from an AMG C32........unfortunatly I can;t find it again and I want to buy one..... does anyone know where I can get this module ?

I have tried all the unlock codes and they don't work.

Thanks heaps
Steve
Old 03-08-2007, 08:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 C32
Originally Posted by steve_bris
Hi,

A few weeks ago I was looking at a website of a place that sold a module to allow Video in Motion in the Euro Comand 2.0 from an AMG C32........unfortunatly I can;t find it again and I want to buy one..... does anyone know where I can get this module ?

I have tried all the unlock codes and they don't work.

Thanks heaps
Steve
Video in motion is already allowed on EURO COMMAND. Are you talking about a box for AV inputs for COMMAND? TVANDNAV2GO makes them.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:40 AM
Almost a Member!

2004 C32
do u mean TV in motion steve?
Old 03-11-2007, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
If you're looking for a module to allow video in motion, mods4cars has one.

tv mb is the professional TV and DVD unblocker for all current Mercedes Benz Models.

Plug and Play: can be installed by anyone. No soldering - No permanent changes to the vehicle!

Not a video input. Requires TV-/DVD- Equipment to be installed.

Professionally engineered: Fully CE/EMV tested and compliant.
Designed according to all Mercedes Benz CAN BUS specifications.

Another unique feature of this module is it's universal compatibility:

* Mercedes C-Class (W203) Model Year 2000+
* Mercedes E-Class (W211) Model Year 2002+
* Mercedes S-Class (W220)
* Mercedes ML-Class (W164) Model Year 2005+
* Mercedes GL-Class (X164) Model Year 2006+
* Mercedes R-Class (W251/V251) Model Year 2005+
* Mercedes SLK (R171) Model Year 2004+
* Mercedes CLK (A209) Model Year 2003+
* Mercedes SL (R230) Model Year 2002+

Ultra-low power standby (<1mA), does not drain battery,
even when parked over a long period of time.

Features

* TVEnable feature allows the passenger to play DVDs or watch TV on the COMAND screen (if installed) while the car is in motion.
* Shop/Diagnose mode: The remoteKEY can be set to be completely passive, as if it was not installed at all. It becomes invisible to diagnostic tools.

The thing is I don't see why you would want one. EURO command already allows this. If you have a US COMMAND, what are you trying to display? If you're using an AV input box, TVandNav2go will reprogram your COMMAND to allow video in motion WITHOUT that module.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
Yeah, I just reread the title of the thread. You have EURO command. You already have video in motion. No module is needed to enable it.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Its big and Grey!
Originally Posted by jgsx
Yeah, I just reread the title of the thread. You have EURO command. You already have video in motion. No module is needed to enable it.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:26 PM

C32
Hmm .. I have tried all the unlock codes that i can find ... and all the ones out of the PDF that is floating around, and none of them unlock my command ...... I think I will take a pic of the command unit and post it up, as I don;t know which version it is. I don;t have the "SERVICE" button out of the most common unlock code.... but I do have a "SYS""button.

Fantastic link jgsx, that is exactly what I was looking for .... the RF remote module that site will probably be the best thing on the car ... coming from an M3, that stupid IR business to close the windows is soooooo frustrating.... wwooohhhoooooo..... very happy with the RF window closing remote on that site
Old 03-11-2007, 05:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
Hmm .. I have tried all the unlock codes that i can find ... and all the ones out of the PDF that is floating around, and none of them unlock my command ...... I think I will take a pic of the command unit and post it up, as I don;t know which version it is. I don;t have the "SERVICE" button out of the most common unlock code.... but I do have a "SYS""button.

Fantastic link jgsx, that is exactly what I was looking for .... the RF remote module that site will probably be the best thing on the car ... coming from an M3, that stupid IR business to close the windows is soooooo frustrating.... wwooohhhoooooo..... very happy with the RF window closing remote on that site
You're not getting it. You don't need any unlock codes. That module won't do ANYTHING for you. If you have a Euro COMMAND (it has a button labeled TV) you ALREADY HAVE VIDEO IN MOTION ENABLED!
Old 03-11-2007, 08:22 PM

C32
The car is Australian delivered ... and I guess they turn on the driver distraction setting of disabling the TV/DVD screen above 10km/h ... so the module should fix that .

Like I said, I have tried all the unlock codes out there to no avail... the blue screen comes up and blocks out the screen over 10km/h
Old 03-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Almost a Member!

2004 C32
the module MAY fix that Steve. However there is a code to enable this but only if you have the machine from MB to punch in the code. It can not be unlock without the machine. I am in the process of getting this done...if I get a day off work.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
Ok, I'm not familiar with the Australian COMMAND. I was saying that the EURO command has video in motion enabled. You have two options. You can have your COMMAND unit reprogramed when you purchase a TVANDNAV2GO kit (it is INCLUDED in their price), or you can buy that $190 module. What is the video source that you're using?
Old 03-11-2007, 09:18 PM

C32
It uses the TV decoder which is stock in the car ...... like I said, I really like the idea of being able to close the windows/sunroof with the RF function of the remote as well .... so I will prolly go with that module.

Thanks for the link
Old 03-11-2007, 09:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
It uses the TV decoder which is stock in the car ...... like I said, I really like the idea of being able to close the windows/sunroof with the RF function of the remote as well .... so I will prolly go with that module.

Thanks for the link
Well there are two modules on that site. One just gives you video in motion, and is available. The other adds the RF window function, but that one is not available yet. I will be purchasing the RF unit once it is available, just for that feature.