CHICAGO Meet 2007

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 12:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 C32
Originally Posted by c32used
guys i had a hit and run and it happened to be that my wife(soon to be divorced hopefully) had the policy in lapse i had the accident on april 4 at 4:19pm and the insurance company cancelled the policy on the same day so i am **** out of luck and trying to find the best yet cheapest way to repair it. i have a guy looking into it but no price yet. i went to a shop i know and its 2k without the headlights which are after market. anyone wants to let me know of a good body shop that is reasonable? also i liked the meet but have to say i hated the isolation factor.........i think i and others would prefer the streets of woodfield. we don't need a license to hangout. more places to eat and drink and more spectators to see our car as well as we spectate others cars.i prefer the open feeling to guys so we tried this lounge three times already so lets try a new location and set it into the summer when joe and jerry can attend. guys sorry i didn't say "hi" to everyone but i had friends to entertain also. sorry if i offended anyone.
Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope it works out for the best.

I didn't know what streets of woodfield was originally. I drove by it recently, and all I can is helllllllls no. I would not be caught dead there. I'm not in high school and I don't drive a slammed civic.

I'm mainly interested in meeting other MB enthusiasts. I'm not too interested in showing my car off to an audience. I don't think that there is anything wrong with doing that, but it's just not me.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
i see joe................when i used to have my bike i was there late on fridays and saturdays and no issues. if you were there recently you are mostly gonna see kids but on fridays and saturday night the big boys come out. remember that location has alot of entertainment for boys and girls 18 above and below. there are going to be alot of ricers here and there but no guarrantees they will be there on the day we meet..........we can always go to the nearby forest preserve if thats better for you guys. alot of people show up there to but its a variety crowd older and younger people with alot of modded old cars and many many bike riders. on weekends the streets might be full of shoppers and highschoolers but the forest preserve is nothing the same. we can be isolated at the forest preserve also by picking out our parking area.

Last edited by c32used; 04-25-2007 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-28-2007, 09:09 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06CLS55 Capri Blue/Ash
Meet

Looks like you guys had a great time. I just got my car out of the body shop yesterday. The 'Dan Ryan' tore two rims and the front fender !

I'm ready to play now... Any interest in going to that Indiana track or any other track , for that matter ?

Let me know...
Old 04-28-2007, 09:42 AM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by I-Doc
Looks like you guys had a great time. I just got my car out of the body shop yesterday. The 'Dan Ryan' tore two rims and the front fender !

I'm ready to play now... Any interest in going to that Indiana track or any other track , for that matter ?

Let me know...

I'll go....anyone else?
Old 06-07-2007, 02:30 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
V8, Flat 6, V6, & Turbo flat 4
It'd be nice to get another meet together soon.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
I am in. Did Joe and Jerry get their cars done.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 c230 kompressor coupe 2.3L
Hey guys, I don't really post on here as you can see from my huge post number, but I figured I'd say hey! I don't have a c32 or c55 but i love the car, you guys should come out to the euroteknik meets every thursday in Schaumburg. It's a cool group of Euro guys, but there are only like 2 or 3 guys that actually drive MB's! It would be awesome if you guys showed up and let the rest of the euro guys really know what a sweet MB can look like! Keep up all the good work guys, you cars look SICK!

www.euroteknik.com Check it out!
Old 06-22-2007, 03:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by Zgradis
Hey guys, I don't really post on here as you can see from my huge post number, but I figured I'd say hey! I don't have a c32 or c55 but i love the car, you guys should come out to the euroteknik meets every thursday in Schaumburg. It's a cool group of Euro guys, but there are only like 2 or 3 guys that actually drive MB's! It would be awesome if you guys showed up and let the rest of the euro guys really know what a sweet MB can look like! Keep up all the good work guys, you cars look SICK!

www.euroteknik.com Check it out!
Where and what time?