Dunlop sp9000's and brabus suspension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 02:12 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02' C32 Amg
Dunlop sp9000's and brabus suspension

1.)Has anyone ever lad dunlop sp9000's put on their car? I recently purchased some used wheels for my car and the guy has 275 in rear. A local shop says they should fit..but i've been reading on the forum that trying to fit 275 in rear = huge pain in the a$s, but it is 'possible' with the right tire. The rims are 19x8.5(36mm offset) in front and 19x9.5(32 offset) in rear with moderately sized lips (have yet to measure). In the very likelihood that they don't fit, what're my options? I hear fender rolling isn't such a good idea (paint problems, etc.) but a lot of you guys have done it..any troubles with that? would it be a good idea to use a higher spring pad?
2.)Along with the rims and tires, I also purchased brabus springs and shocks. He claims they are made for w203 (the person i purchased it from said he was forced to buy these because they didn't make one for his clk55), but they say E203..? Anyone with this suspension set up PLEASE jump in. I want to know how it feels and am very interested in what the drop is like.

Thanks guys!

Brian