C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Ummm Newbie help (w203)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 11:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Ummm Newbie help (w203)

Well I've been a sideline member for awile never posted anthing just like to read what you guys put up, but recently Ive done something pretty stupid.

I've recently have had that smelly A/C odor problem so I called my SA and he told me its due to mold build up in the air ducts and they'll just use a chemical to kill it. Im under extended warranty so I figure I can do it myself and save a buck... I went to kragens to buy a product called Pro Air (Anti-Bateria) thingy. Started spraying it into the fresh air inlet above my battery and decided to finish the bottle off since it was so small, at the very last sec...... the straw that connects to the bottle flew into the blower fan and was sucked threw.. can someone tell me if thats a problem or not. As of right now I dont hear any clicking or anything im just worried when if I turn up the heat its gonna burn or melt any help will be appreciated

Sorry for the long post

One more thing i felt a little water on my passenger side carpet and it turned out to be the product i sprayed.

W203 2002 C240
Old 10-12-2007, 02:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Several
Couple of things;

Firstly, Welcome.

2 - Do a search, this has been covered many times

3 - Post in the proper forum

4 - You should change your Cabin Air Filter. It is cheap and easy to change.

5 - As far as the spray straw, it may be caught in the filter. Go take a look.

All of this info is assuming your car's HVAC is set up similar to a C32, which is what I have experience with. Good Luck.