C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

c class seat modules compatible with c32?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 45 Posts
Something Slow
ok so i got my Battery Drain problem checked out its not the Seats Module, not the over head dome light or tele-aid.. It's the DAMN Cluster!! so now i need to buy a new cluster! so not when am leaving the car over night i have to Remove "Fuse 42" to kill power to the Cluster..... so i will be doing that untill i can affod a new cluster i will try and get a CLK Cluster :-)
Old 06-23-2011, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 C320
Exclamation 2001 C320 Seat Module - From Where?

Hi,

If you're still on the forum and read it, can you please tell me from where you got the seat modules for $100?

My modules were draining battery, so I put a switch on the drivers side and a plug pull on the passenger side.

Now the driver's side module is completely dead and won't work at all.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
perfect... i have two on the way for $100 shipped
Old 04-26-2012, 02:28 PM

c320
I have a 2002 Mercedes C320. My battery is dead after seating overnight. Took the car to the Austin MB dealership to diagnose the problem. I was told that the power seat motor is draining my battery. Both seats. Come to find out that many other people have experienced the same problem.

I called Mercedes USA and they said that since the car is out of warranty, there is not much they can do. That is bull!! Obviously since so many people with this car model have the same problem, it has to be a manufacturer fault.

I was wondering how many people need to experience this problem before Mercedes will admit that they have a bad component on this model.

I figured,if enough people call and tell MB that they have this same problem, they will realize that this is a defective part and they will issue a recall and pay for necessary repairs.

Please call Mercedes USA and report this problem. 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES (1-800-367-6372) or 201-476-6200
Old 04-27-2012, 07:08 AM

2001 C320
Lightbulb Switch

At this time MB doesn't care about such problems and will never admit it. They know that elite will keep on buying high end MBs so they don't have to worry about business.

I found out the best way to keep the seat modules and save some bucks was to put a switch under the seat. The switch is always off, disconnecting the battery to the module, so there's no drain. When you need to move the seats or steering, push the switch into on position, make the changes and switch if off again.

Down side is that the two programmed keys won't change seat and wheel settings when you click to open.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by pmosi
I have a 2002 Mercedes C320. My battery is dead after seating overnight. Took the car to the Austin MB dealership to diagnose the problem. I was told that the power seat motor is draining my battery. Both seats. Come to find out that many other people have experienced the same problem.

I called Mercedes USA and they said that since the car is out of warranty, there is not much they can do. That is bull!! Obviously since so many people with this car model have the same problem, it has to be a manufacturer fault.

I was wondering how many people need to experience this problem before Mercedes will admit that they have a bad component on this model.

I figured,if enough people call and tell MB that they have this same problem, they will realize that this is a defective part and they will issue a recall and pay for necessary repairs.

Please call Mercedes USA and report this problem. 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES (1-800-367-6372) or 201-476-6200
Old 03-10-2019, 02:40 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
2006 ML500, 2008 ML350
Hi,
I know it's been a while. Can you post the photos again; they're no longer showing!
Thanks,