TSX Projectors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 01:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
Originally Posted by Biscuit
Bringing back an old thread. I saw where TemjinX2 was installing his projectors and it reminded me... I've been on the lookout for black DEPO housings for quite a while but could only find eagle eye. After seeing his thread I looked and found a set on ebay which got here today.

I'll be taking pictures of them tonight and get some pics of the install of the Infiniti FX projectors with the color modded lenses. I'll get before & after of the car as well. Can't wait!
i think the eagle eye head lights are a better option to work with. It seems to have more on the width size to give you more projector options. The Depo's seem more limited to the smaller projectors like the e55 and e46.

i updated my threads with new pics. Its going along pretty nicely

https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c55-amg-w203/242212-temjinx2-s-tsx-retrofit-project.html
Old 05-13-2008, 09:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'03 C32, '08 ML63
I think you're right, Temjin. I opened everything up last night and it's going to be a job to get everything to work right. The projectors you posted pictures of are long on the lens side. The FX projectors I got are short but they're wide.

So as a result I'm going to have to whip out the dremel and modify the shape on the projector itself. Here's hoping it doesn't mess with the beam. I'll get some pictures tonight and show the problem.

--Biscuit
Old 05-21-2008, 10:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'03 C32, '08 ML63
Well it took a week and a lot of hours but I've got the FX projectors mounted into the depo housing. Replaced the stock FX lenses with some that were modded to give a sharper cutoff and the blue flare down the cutoff line.

This ate up my afternoons for the past week and a day and a half of the weekend to get everything right. When I did the second headlight I took pictures of every step....there's a lot of pictures... I'll actually mount them into the benz this weekend.

I'm going to create a new thread this weekend with the instructions on doing it just incase anybody down the road ever wants to. By then I should have pictures of the completed install too.