C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

19' Sevas Forged R55, Rubbin Issue on C55 AMG.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 12:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C55 AMG
Originally Posted by c55asleep?
Ravi the left rubs more b/c thats the side you're sitting on LOL.
haha rolly ur prob rite iam 219 lbs of solid musicle so i tought the same thing untill i had my cuzin one sit in the bak (180lbs) and one in the front(190) and i still felt like my side was touchin more...
Old 04-18-2008, 04:57 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by BLACKROOF C55
frank its rubbin on the out side fenders. but just to be on the safe side how can i double check too make sure its not the inside as well?
take the wheel off and check the wheel well liner. if it's rubbing on the inside it should already made some ( marks on it.
Old 04-18-2008, 07:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C55 AMG
Originally Posted by FrankW
take the wheel off and check the wheel well liner. if it's rubbing on the inside it should already made some ( marks on it.
thnkx dude will do so.. iam post some new pics with the mods.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:00 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS
To Ravi and all our valued customers.

We would like to once again express our sincere apologies for any delays of our Sevas Forged Series orders during the past few months. Our production delays mentioned on this thread stem from several changes in our North American distribution partners. We have finalized our new distribution model and we're happy to announce that all our lead times are back to our standard 4-6 week time frames.

In an effort to provide industry leading customer experience, we have also taken steps to maintain an on-hand inventory of our most popular styles. Our first stock order consisting of 400 pieces will arrive on or before 6/15/08. This will allow us to ship in stock styles within 48 hours from receipt of payment.

I would like to reassure everyone that participated in our first MBWORLD.ORG group buy, that your wheels will be shipped within your time frame. We're committed to meeting this time frame and we've extend the following guarantee to every who participated. If your wheels are not received by this date any delays of a week or greater will represent an additional $100 credit per order for each week of delay.

We are also very sorry that you where disappointed in your finish but we have the three different blacks. Gloss black, flat black, and matte black. From our order sheet we received matte black which has a satin type finish. Please feel free to PM us with any other questions and we will be happy to assist you. We stand by are fitment guarantee and hope we can resolve this for you as quickly as possible.

Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns. Once again thank you all for your interest in Sevas Wheels.

Sincerely,
Karl Hueck
CEO Sevas Wheels