Chicago Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 12:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by bumpnzx3
is there going to be a large meet of sorts any time soon? i want to come up- but i'm coming from St. Louis- not really wanting to drive all the way to chi-town just for dinner and a movie.

there is a HUGE and i mean HUGE weekend long car cruise/car show in Jacksonville Illinois (outside of Springfield) the end of September. Maybe we could get a big group to represent there.
Keep us posted about this...I am sure many would have interests in going as I might.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Glenn,

Now that my kids started school I can freely do exersice and start a diet as I already started so my fingers won't do all the exersice by typing...actually gonna take a 2 mile walk now and clean my Green and then K&N filters to have then ready for the 30th incase the LET intake isn't in

Did you find a oil extractor? If so maybe we can hang and do the oil change at the same time... Why wait til the event I can alter stuff to your car now and just give you a ride to the strip
Old 08-20-2008, 12:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by c32used
Glenn,

Now that my kids started school I can freely do exersice and start a diet as I already started so my fingers won't do all the exersice by typing...actually gonna take a 2 mile walk now and clean my Green and then K&N filters to have then ready for the 30th incase the LET intake isn't in

Did you find a oil extractor? If so maybe we can hang and do the oil change at the same time... Why wait til the event I can alter stuff to your car now and just give you a ride to the strip
YOU can help me clean the filters on my new LET intake, all two of them!!

No, I do not have an extractor, just figured I'd punch a hole in the block and let it drain from there and fill it in with some putty!! I'd love to ring the neck of the engineer that didn't put an old fashioned drain plug in the car??
Old 08-20-2008, 03:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by Newzchspy
No, I do not have an extractor, just figured I'd punch a hole in the block and let it drain from there and fill it in with some putty!!
Well can I be present for this