C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Spare problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 12:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 C55
Spare problem

So i was driving up to my lac house and on my way up i hit a f**in brick in he middle of the f**in highway which completly bent my rim!!! I stop on the side of the road to put my spare on since i was only 5 minutes away from the house. As i get there, the spare gives up on me for some reason and gets flat. I call road side assistance to see what they can do and they said that they can only tow my car to the dealer and can't do much about my spare.

Anyways long story short, my friend has an SLK 280 2005 and has a spare that looks exactly like mine, will his spare fit my car? I have a C55 2005, the spare looks like it clears the caliper, the dimensions match and everything seems good but i just wanted to make sure with you guys. I would much rather drive home and put my other set of wheels on than have the car towed to the dealer and wait until monday to resolve this issue!!

The reason why i am asking you guys this question is because road side assistance doesnt know the answer to this question and its saturday and every single dealer that i have tried to call is closed.
If anyone can give me his input on this i would really appreciate it.
Thank you
JM