C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C32 AMG owner's manual (searchable .pdf)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 08:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 c32 amg
C32 AMG owner's manual (searchable .pdf)

To anyone interested here's a link to the .pdf of the C32 amg owner's manual.

http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-in...%2032%20AMG-_E

If you're like me the paper copy is usually in the car and I don't like having to run out and grab it everytime I need to check on something. Also as a product of the electronic age I wrap my head around this "index" in regular books. Ctrl F for me!
Sorry if it is a repost but I noticed some other newbies who might need it.

PS - I've been making excuses to drive my newly acquired C32 and trying to keep it in the same great shape Bud4ya did. Coming from my 330i sport package I can say obviously power is the biggest difference, handling is a wash, steering on the beemer was more responsive though, and ride on the C is much better. Speedshift does make me long for a proper manual again but it is useful. I love dropping a couple of gears and hearing the supercharger wind up, makes my day.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by keyzersoze
To anyone interested here's a link to the .pdf of the C32 amg owner's manual.

http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-in...%2032%20AMG-_E

If you're like me the paper copy is usually in the car and I don't like having to run out and grab it everytime I need to check on something. Also as a product of the electronic age I wrap my head around this "index" in regular books. Ctrl F for me!
Sorry if it is a repost but I noticed some other newbies who might need it.

PS - I've been making excuses to drive my newly acquired C32 and trying to keep it in the same great shape Bud4ya did. Coming from my 330i sport package I can say obviously power is the biggest difference, handling is a wash, steering on the beemer was more responsive though, and ride on the C is much better. Speedshift does make me long for a proper manual again but it is useful. I love dropping a couple of gears and hearing the supercharger wind up, makes my day.
glad you are enjoying the C32! what mods are on it? i dont recall Bud4ya's mods.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:19 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
awesome...thanks man...
Old 10-19-2008, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Mini Cooper Clubman S
Can anyone post the same for the c55? I tried to register on mbusa.com to download it but it said that it hadn't received the info from the dealer on my VIN, so it wouldn't let me register yet.