2002 C32 AMG, 2013 GLK 350/4, 2015 E63S AMG Wagon
Aaron,
What about my sway bar links?
Old 11-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Originally Posted by TemjinX2
crack the whip and make his a** work, aaron.
More than a whip, trust me. I'm ready to pull the crowbar out shortly.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
wtf is this I read: no more 7" for the '03 E55?
Old 11-01-2008, 01:50 PM

Volvo
so im little confused... You won't ship them until next wednesday or thursday....??? or is that when we should expect them?
Old 11-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Originally Posted by The Godfather
wtf is this I read: no more 7" for the '03 E55?
Sorry for the confusion! We found that the 7" unit was just overkill and wasn't needed, plus it added extra weight. Our new Spearco cores are much more efficient than the previous cores we used. Don't worry at all!

Originally Posted by OverDrive
so im little confused... You won't ship them until next wednesday or thursday....??? or is that when we should expect them?
We're looking to ship the C32 units on Monday. Brandon is getting a hold of our fabricator today and I will let everyone know what's up.

Again, I'm very sorry!

Sincerely,

Aaron
Old 11-01-2008, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
Aaron, thank you for the update and do keep us all posted. I hope there is another lesson learned here. This is not the first time parts were promised before they were in C3Ps possession. I have 2 emails from you assuring me I would have the HE by this weekend. I would have much rather had the truth from the start. That you didnt have the parts in hand yet and that you HOPE it will be here by the weekend.
If you don't have the parts, fine. Tell the customers. When you have them on hand truly ready to ship, tell the customers.
At this point if LET still had their HE's I would cancel my order and purchase from them.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:31 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Originally Posted by SilverBulletAMG
Aaron, thank you for the update and do keep us all posted. I hope there is another lesson learned here. This is not the first time parts were promised before they were in C3Ps possession. I have 2 emails from you assuring me I would have the HE by this weekend. I would have much rather had the truth from the start. That you didnt have the parts in hand yet and that you HOPE it will be here by the weekend.
If you don't have the parts, fine. Tell the customers. When you have them on hand truly ready to ship, tell the customers.
At this point if LET still had their HE's I would cancel my order and purchase from them.
Thank you for the post and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience!

I just have to mention, in no way did we not tell the truth from the start. We had actually initially stated that the products will be finished on Monday the 27th and most sales came in over the weekend, like yours which was on the 25th. Please see excerpt from our website below:
"Spearco cores have been tested, and production has begun. We will finally have units ready to go on Monday, October 27th."

We did say the parts weren't in hand yet and a delay with the fabricator is totally out of my hands. I can assure you I have no reason, want, or need to not tell the truth. I want to ensure everyone is happy and I myself can't stand these delays because it's a total headache, trust me. Also, in emails I had said that it "should arrive by the weekend" because I know things always come up, then I cited the FedEx issue I previously had where a truck caught fire with a shipment of ours inside. There are always hurdles in business and we're just trying to work around them.

We thank you for hanging in there and I hope you understand.

Sincerely,

Aaron

Last edited by Code3 Performance; 11-01-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:42 AM

c32 amg
still waiting for HE

i hope we all dont have to wait too long now,its been 3 months man
Old 11-02-2008, 01:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 C32
Wow, this thread sure made me rethink ordering the c3 ic tank. I don't like waiting for parts.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
2002 C32, 2012 S550
Originally Posted by jgsx
Wow, this thread sure made me rethink ordering the c3 ic tank. I don't like waiting for parts.
In the thread about the C3P IC tank, they showed photos that they had all the parts ready to go in hand. Looks like they just needed to be assembled.

But I hear you on that, waiting on mod parts is like torture!!
Old 11-03-2008, 03:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by Code3 Performance
Everyone, let me start off by saying I'm extremely sorry about the heat exchangers not shipping yet! Brandon and I were intending to send an email out if we could not get a hold of the HE's this week, so I'm sorry for the lack of communication. We were supposed to pick them up on Monday, but our fabricator had to leave town for a family emergency and was due back at the end of the week, or this weekend. We were hoping to pick the units up and send everything out, but could not get them because the fabricator was away. Forgive us.

On a more positive note, he's due back tomorrow from what I know and we will be shipping the HE's first thing this upcoming week aside from the E55 units, which will mostly likely ship Wednesday or Thursday.

I hope everyone understands and, again, we're very sorry. To the absolute best of our knowledge we should have had the HE's in our hands by now and I'm just as irritated as everyone else -- trust me!

I will be sure to keep everyone updated and get these out ASAP.

Thank you and have a good night.

Sincerely,

Aaron

and the PIG still flies
Old 11-05-2008, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
any word on this? i haven't gotten a shipping notice that its been shipped yet.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:04 PM

Volvo
I too have not recieved any word about shipping. We were told they shipped Monday... Hopefully i can get mine by this week....
Old 11-05-2008, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

yeah i'm hoping i can get this by friday. i already have the radiator, and the johnson pump sitting in my room waiting to be installed.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
They haven't shipped yet. Still waiting on the fabricator.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i think its time to get a new fabricator....given its a down economy, i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find another one.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
Yeah you would think. I'm sure Brandon and Aaron will come up with a way to make this long wait worth our while.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yeah you would think. I'm sure Brandon and Aaron will come up with a way to make this long wait worth our while.
Yeah..given that a lot of other aftermarket manufacturers are either going out of business or declaring bankrupcy given the horrible down turn in the auto industry.

We're actually the small segment of the aftermarket still buying mods...when a lot of us probably lost at least $20-50k in there 401's and other investments. We should at least get our parts within a week.

I hope code3 either gets a new guy or maybe opens a second relationship with another..so they dont have to depend on one guy for all there fabrication.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Originally Posted by TemjinX2
Yeah..given that a lot of other aftermarket manufacturers are either going out of business or declaring bankrupcy given the horrible down turn in the auto industry.

We're actually the small segment of the aftermarket still buying mods...when a lot of us probably lost at least $20-50k in there 401's and other investments. We should at least get our parts within a week.

I hope code3 either gets a new guy or maybe opens a second relationship with another..so they dont have to depend on one guy for all there fabrication.
Such a true post! The industry is really taking a hit now.

Regarding fabricators, I completely agree and we're doing just that. Brandon is now at SEMA interviewing new companies and we're going to set things up so delays are non-existent. This hassle with our current fabricator has been a real pain the butt and we're hoping it will blow over soon. I spoke to him today and he said the heat exchangers are completed and he will be sending me photos tomorrow and hopefully shipping them directly from his shop as we provided him with addresses of customers waiting. I'm really hoping he keeps his word.

Thank you all for hanging in there, we appreciate your understanding.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
Aaron, this fabricator hasn't given any of us a lot of faith. Do we know we can trust the final product? I don't want a rushed (although it's taking him forever) or botched job just to get it out the door. I'm not getting warm fuzzies....
Old 11-05-2008, 11:53 PM

Volvo
.......Completely Agree with SilverBullet, My C32 Hasn't moved for a couple weeks now, due to i got a low coolant message and as i suspect it is a crack HE.... It sits in my garage looking me in the face while i take the TL.. waiting for all mods to be installed .... but I need to take care of the cooling aspect first... Code 3, You guys been great with the pullies, shipping and everything to due with that, but as for HE's they should have never been Re-released until they were completed and in your inventory, but thats my opinion. As a customer im a little upset, but as human being, I know crap happens we just have to deal with it....
Old 11-06-2008, 02:32 AM

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
SL65 R230
Aaron, this fabricator hasn't given any of us a lot of faith. Do we know we can trust the final product? I don't want a rushed (although it's taking him forever) or botched job just to get it out the door. I'm not getting warm fuzzies....
I totally agree, I ordered the C3P Spearco-IC and for me the Product-Quality is the most important thing!!! Even if it takes a few days longer to ship them out!
Old 11-06-2008, 04:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Code3 Performance
Such a true post! The industry is really taking a hit now.

Regarding fabricators, I completely agree and we're doing just that. Brandon is now at SEMA interviewing new companies and we're going to set things up so delays are non-existent. This hassle with our current fabricator has been a real pain the butt and we're hoping it will blow over soon. I spoke to him today and he said the heat exchangers are completed and he will be sending me photos tomorrow and hopefully shipping them directly from his shop as we provided him with addresses of customers waiting. I'm really hoping he keeps his word.

Thank you all for hanging in there, we appreciate your understanding.
Well i hope he has luck finding a second source. The same things use to happen to me with panasonic in my previous job. They said they would deliever product on specific day and it would come in 3wks later. I would get hundreds of calls from angry merchants.

Panasonic started delievering on time and in larger quantities once they found out i would just source sony or samsung to replace them with my merchants.

i'm sure you'll notice the same level of pick up and improved time tables once they know you can give someone else the business.

At the end of the day, if you can't deliever on your promises you will lose business to someone else that can.

Last edited by TemjinX2; 11-06-2008 at 04:26 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by OverDrive
.......Completely Agree with SilverBullet, My C32 Hasn't moved for a couple weeks now, due to i got a low coolant message and as i suspect it is a crack HE.... It sits in my garage looking me in the face while i take the TL.. waiting for all mods to be installed .... but I need to take care of the cooling aspect first... Code 3, You guys been great with the pullies, shipping and everything to due with that, but as for HE's they should have never been Re-released until they were completed and in your inventory, but thats my opinion. As a customer im a little upset, but as human being, I know crap happens we just have to deal with it....
yeah i'm in a similar position. I have the code3 pulley but i think my intercooler pump is going out. I would boost then the supercharger would disengage and after 5mins i can go into boost again.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:12 AM
PTE
MBWorld Fanatic!

05 ML-500 , 03 CLK5.5 AMG has left the Garage
Venders & Such

As A very small manufacture of T-Stats , And also vender for Phenolic Spacers and Cam Shafts ,I here your cry.

T-Stats ,I order my parts 50 Pieces at a time from Walher in Germany. I ordered my parts ( Paid for then in Advance ) in the 1st week of April, In June (90days) later I got 25 of them August ,I got the orther 25. The heat of the season Came & Went. I just do not get it !. I've brought over the past 3 years , over 300 Pieces. . To Make sure my stock is up to date ,I just order another 50 pieces for next springs Sales. I can only hope that they get here, Now the Mercedes Garage were I get the OEM T-stat assys to modify,knows how to do business. He has kept a Calender of what I ordered & When ,& Calls me to Confirm for a Increase or a current status. Mark @ Merecdes of Ft. Pierce. You are Jam Up.

Phenolic Spacers,What a Trip Here!! I can Get the material prettyQuick. I tried to have it cut with a water Lazer. I get only a 50% take. And I tried all kinds of water cutters and their manufacture Promises. So then I went searching for a place that has a CNC Router table. Well, most of the job shops want BIG jobs. Small jobs ,are to much time for them to set up. 20 Pieces is what I set up on the the File. They do not have to do that much setup , I tell them, I already have the DXF file on a memory Stick & Even Provide them with the correct cutter Bit!
They always promise the job next week. I show up , a in week ,It is not DONE I've already paid them too. I get pissed then Tell them I drove 120 miles!!! and will not leave there without the finished Product in Hand. And It is still not that Great of a Finished product. I still have to Hand touch up the spacers. What a Way too do Business. Some of the earlier shops, That I had trouble getting to make me small Batches . Have called lately ,looking for work. I wanted to tell them to go **** in there Pants, To feel the warm fuzzy feeling they gave me. But instead , I tell them I brought a used small proto typing CNC Routing table at a Auction from one of their friends , that went out of business . lost their a$$ on a Big job. As you can see , Not much love here and I wish not to bail them out either!!

Cams ! Damn Cams. Well It started of real slow. Looking for a manufacture, That would help, with a couple of proto types. I would do all the measurements & Be responsible. All the U.S. Manufactures turned me down , Even for 100 sets. Crane , Cam dymamics , Crowler, & Web. I found a Hi Quaility Manufacture In Europe , willing to make me Cams & I signed a Propriety contract for that Grind and is sold exclusively through Victor & his VRP dealer network. It was a long haul , on the Cams but I have them in stock . It took me About $15,000.00 for just the proto typing & Dyno testing . a long wait for small Batches to be build. This Cam thing took over 9 months. But I never told anybody , or misslead any thinking , by throwing out a Carrot
As you can read it takes a long time to find the right manufacture at the right price. or buy the manufacturing tools and do them yourself!! I totally under stand what has happened to Code 3 , But also hear the forum members wants and needs. Esspecially when they have the monies in hand. Regards ___PTEngineering

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: still waiting for HE