C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

2005 c230 with a 6.3 amg engine

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 08:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C55
Alright brothers here I gooo again.. I finally tracked down another 2007 clk63 AMG cabriolet.... hopefully I can pick it up this week/end????? The only thing is... this one has 178k miles on it (but has clean title) vs the previous clk63 which only had about 70k -ish but was Salvage title. Would you pass on it or get it? from the pics.. the engine looks really clean, really good, but that's probably because the car has been sitting at the shop for a few years now and of course, those are only pics. supposedly, the car has never had any issues and has been Maintained very well (long service history available). and to address the electrical issues and errors, wouldn't it be possible to swap out the ECU and the TCU from the clk, also? So it pretty much would be a clk63 in a c55 skin? Or what electronics are you referring, too if u dont mind me asking? the steering wheel and the gauge cluster is also interchangeable. I plan on keeping everything i swap out from my C55, JUST in case lol ANY HELP would be very much appreciated. Thanks