C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

can anyone point me in the right direction?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 02:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 C32 AMG
can anyone point me in the right direction?

hey guys i have a couple questions and i would appreciate if anyone could help me out

1. where can i buy a spolier that looks the the c55s or the 05/06 c class

2. what is the correct size for the replacement pipe for the resonator delete

3. what do you guys do to get better color light from your fogs?.....just bulbs or the entire hid setup with the converter boxes and all?

4. rims....what sizes are most of u guys using without having to use spacers......what do you do to lower the car nicely onto the new rims....eibach springs form tirerack?...something else more expensive?....are they needed at all?.....and wheres a good place to buy rims for these cars?

5. front lip spoiler....looks like its carbon fiber...some of u guys have em...where do u get em?

thanks you in advance for whoever takes the time to help me out...i appreciate it
Old 01-30-2009, 08:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
You can contact user JBSPEED for your front and rear spoiler.
For your fogs, you could do either. Different bulb will give you different color and output or replace the whole unit and go HID fogs. If you just want "color" and want to save a few bucks, just go with new bulbs. If you want to match the factory Bi-X look, go with the HID conversion.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by Kotcho87
hey guys i have a couple questions and i would appreciate if anyone could help me out

3. what do you guys do to get better color light from your fogs?.....just bulbs or the entire hid setup with the converter boxes and all?

4. rims....what sizes are most of u guys using without having to use spacers......what do you do to lower the car nicely onto the new rims....eibach springs form tirerack?...something else more expensive?....are they needed at all?.....and wheres a good place to buy rims for these cars?

5. front lip spoiler....looks like its carbon fiber...some of u guys have em...where do u get em?

thanks you in advance for whoever takes the time to help me out...i appreciate it
1. There are a ton of trunk spoilers out there. This one looks most like the C55 I've seen:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...AVRI&viewitem=

2. Don't worry what size pipe. Let the experts at the local muffler shop take care of everything. It is a standard, stocked size. It should take less than an hour and $50-$100 to take care of.

3. N/A

4. Can't help you here.

5. Check out Euroteck Motorsports, they are a sponsor here. This link will get you in the right area:
http://www.etkms.com/index.cfm?fusea...id=36&id=22824

Last edited by ScottW911; 01-30-2009 at 04:41 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
I agree the exhaust shop will know best, (2.5 inch pipe I think) Another thing to think about is cutting out the secondary cats too. That will free up some power and give your car a very mean sound. I did it and showed 12whp or something like that and 19wtq gain at the wheels from just cutting out the secondary cats. Also you will have no fear or check engine lights what so ever.

Here is my you tube like to what it would sound like with no secondary cats and res-delete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2a9yc-lzf4
Old 01-30-2009, 01:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
i did 3' diameter stainless steel pipe.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:37 PM

2003 C32 AMG
thank you guys
Old 02-03-2009, 07:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 C55 AMG, 2010 VW GTI (Stage 1)
Originally Posted by Kotcho87

3. I have the HID fog setup, cost me $100 total incl. install and i love them, they're a great color match/slight offset to the headlights... i love the look and it's not very expensive. completely worth it!

4. i have 19s on my car, and my car sits pretty well on top of them, didn't need to adjust the height and the car still looks squatty. staggered rims w/ a wider lip on the rear wheels also adds an agressive look.

hope that helped... best of luck!!