PROPS

BOOHOORAMBLER AND SPLINTER

I can't express what both your dedication to details mean to us W203 C32 owners

Here it is in slang!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB!!
Old 03-01-2009, 03:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not an AMG :(
I appreciate the kind words! I'm just glad I can help fellow C32'ers out.
Let's give credit where credit is due though - there are many, many members on our forum who contribute significantly to our knowledge base.

There's no competition between anyone here - especially with Splinter.
Just to give you an idea of how much an asset Splinter is, I encourage you to venture outside the W203 AMG forum and look in other forums (e.g. the regular W203 forum) for his contributions. Of course, that's on top of the advice I ask of him via PM!

We live in very exciting times gentlemen!
We own an awesome 8 year-old car. We (the current crop of C32 owners) are seeing previously unseen issues with this model as many components approach their limit of usefulness. Importantly, many master MB technicians (while being otherwise supremely knowledgeable) will never see some of these newer problems because many of us do not take the car into the dealership out of warranty.
For that reason, it is incumbent on all of us to pool our expertise and help each other out.

As you maintain ownership of your C32, it is a statistical certainty that YOU will experience some of these problems. Having this forum as an aid for diagnoses and solutions is going to be a very valuable resource in the future.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
As long and complicated as that post was. It gets my vote for Post of the Year. Good Job as always BHR !
Old 03-02-2009, 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 c32
ITS WORKING AGAIN!! I got tired of messing with it so I finally took it to a shop that specializes in imports. They checked out the car turns out that they found around 40 faults all dealing with electrical stuff. The guy cleared everything for me checked all the fuses and relays replced what was needed and DONE! He's not sure what caused all of the faults, but hopefullt this is the end of it. I've had the car all day and ooooh man does it feel good to have the power back . I'll keep ya'll posted if the car picks up any more gremlins.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Good news! This sure beats spending $7500 for a new S/C.