C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

WARNING: CODE3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 11:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volvo
Not sure if thats true or not but don't get pissed at me about that I just droped nearly that amount for the same thing... I had nothing to do with it. All i did it just ordered the C3P, I don't know brandon at all and i have no connections with Code 3, I just told you that facts on what i got.

Last edited by OverDrive; 05-01-2009 at 03:55 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
i agree with overdrive, without confirming the facts. I would withdraw from accusing other forum members of receiving stolen property. I hope it gets resolved soon, but the next step would probably be small claims or a charge back if you paid for services with a credit card.

Keep in mind with credit cards, the burden of proof is with the merchant not consumer.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by OverDrive
Not sure if thats true or not but don't get pissed at me about that I just droped nearly that amount for the same thing... I had nothing to do with it. All i did it just ordered the C3P, I don't know brandon at all and i have no connections with Code 3, I just told you that facts on what i got.
Agree 100% - wasn't suggesting that you were complicit in any wrongdoing, in fact we don't even know if any wrongdoing exists. Maybe Brandon/C3P had two or more OEM intercoolers laying around, and still has AirFrcd's presently. At the very least, it appears that AirFrcd's getting the shaft from a customer-service standpoint, if he's owed an OEM intercooler for months with no progress being made, yet another customer (could've been anyone) later gets one for free and without even asking for it. If the one you received was the one from AirFrcd's car (and that's a big IF, as it's unknown at present), well that would just stink, for all parties involved.

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
i agree with overdrive, without confirming the facts. I would withdraw from accusing other forum members of receiving stolen property. I hope it gets resolved soon, but the next step would probably be small claims or a charge back if you paid for services with a credit card.

Keep in mind with credit cards, the burden of proof is with the merchant not consumer.
No one's accusing anyone of that - if you read my post, I very clearly mention that the facts are not known, but the chain of events are seemingly very coincidental and highly suggestive. In addition, your language of "stolen property" is pretty strong here; the OP gave his car to C3P as a test mule for some pretty major performance upgrades. We (the forum) have no idea what agreements were struck or documents signed to embark on that journey; for all we know C3P may have retained the rights of use for the OEM parts, in exchange for a hefty discount on the aftermarket parts.

In conclusion, just so it's clear - we don't (frankly, can't) know all of the facts of this situation. Only Brandon/C3P knows... and he doesn't seem to post on MBWorld much anymore.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 c32
Angry

Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
...for all we know C3P may have retained the rights of use for the OEM parts, in exchange for a hefty discount on the aftermarket parts...
The agreement as illustrated in the OP is for all OEM components to be returned to the owner of the vehicle.

The OEM HE, and intakes were returned.
Furthermore, the "paraphrased" reply from Brandon substantiates his intent to return all other OEM parts and some more.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
2002 C32 AMG, 2013 GLK 350/4, 2015 E63S AMG Wagon
Very confusing situation. I just purchased $600 worth of parts from Brandon and received them without any problems. If he was like Harris who got in too deep with his lies, (does anyone remember Harris?) he would have kept my money and all of OP's parts. This sounds like it is personal (which still desn't make it right).
Old 05-01-2009, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
wow.. i know brandon from business transactions and he is a stand up guy.

I even let him borrow my E55 for 1 week when I was on vacation for testing some products.

I will call text him about this... see if he can make it straight.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Merc power
I'm speechless from this Lawrence, hope everything gets resloved asap.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:46 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
WOWser!!
Old 05-02-2009, 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
Agree 100% - wasn't suggesting that you were complicit in any wrongdoing, in fact we don't even know if any wrongdoing exists. Maybe Brandon/C3P had two or more OEM intercoolers laying around, and still has AirFrcd's presently. At the very least, it appears that AirFrcd's getting the shaft from a customer-service standpoint, if he's owed an OEM intercooler for months with no progress being made, yet another customer (could've been anyone) later gets one for free and without even asking for it. If the one you received was the one from AirFrcd's car (and that's a big IF, as it's unknown at present), well that would just stink, for all parties involved.

No one's accusing anyone of that - if you read my post, I very clearly mention that the facts are not known, but the chain of events are seemingly very coincidental and highly suggestive. In addition, your language of "stolen property" is pretty strong here; the OP gave his car to C3P as a test mule for some pretty major performance upgrades. We (the forum) have no idea what agreements were struck or documents signed to embark on that journey; for all we know C3P may have retained the rights of use for the OEM parts, in exchange for a hefty discount on the aftermarket parts.

In conclusion, just so it's clear - we don't (frankly, can't) know all of the facts of this situation. Only Brandon/C3P knows... and he doesn't seem to post on MBWorld much anymore.
i see your point, i retract the stolen statement. But no one should jump to conclusions.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:18 AM

03 c32
Still waiting on a reply...
Old 05-05-2009, 07:34 PM

srt6
is code3 banned on this site? what exactly caused the ban?
Old 05-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by mrphotoman
is code3 banned on this site? what exactly caused the ban?
Yes. I don't know.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:47 AM

Not an AMG :(
Originally Posted by ScottW911
Yes. I don't know.
I'm going to be 'dark' for the next few days because of no internet service where I'm going, so I hate to 'thread-bomb' and then leave........
However.........

Personally, I'm absolutely sick and tired of hearing about C3P horror stories on a daily / weekly basis. Whether it be issues with a customer in California or a customer in Germany, it's all the same: unacceptable.

I'm not answering for AirFrcd; however, it should be known to all of you that Code3 Performance decided not to continue their role as MBWorld 'Sponsor' as of February of this year (2009). That fact is coming from the highest authority possible.

Paradoxically, nobody was aware of this because they (C3P) never respond to queries / concerns on MBWorld.

What does this mean for any current / past / prospective customer?
In essence, you have NO protection or assurances from MBWorld and its supporting staff when it comes to any matter pertaining to C3P.

I suspect that AirFrcd as well as countless (and I do mean 'countless') others on the W203 AMG forum (as well as the X-fire forum) will be certain to weigh in over the next few days / weeks.
The game is up and matters have gone way too far.
Unfortunately, there is a long line of forum members (both known and unknown) who have been subjected to C3P shenanigans (forgive me, I was born in Ireland!).

I am absolutely ashamed of myself that I have not weighed in earlier regarding these issues. Ashamed.
It's personal because I'd like to think that we W203 AMG owners have a subforum that is unlike any other on MBWorld. There is an element of camaraderie and respect here that makes it special.

Why is C3P 'banned'?
I'd like to think that Internet Brands and/or Administration did so in light of events that have become public.
Let it be said that these offenses have gone on for far too long.

Here's what irks me:
I'm sure all of you (W203 AMG members) are familiar with how issues are handled in the W211 AMG forum (how could you not be aware!). Sometimes they can be over-zealous; however, I have to give them one thing: they look after their own. Perhaps it's time we started doing the same in our own 'W203 AMG'-way (i.e. respectfully, and with due diligence to facts).

Alas, us W203 AMG members frequently fall below the radar screen (except for Hooleyboy who has gone global )
I am going to go out on a limb here and state that as a result, business practices far surpassing the antics of the likes of 360Forged have occurred in our very forum. You all know what transpired with 360Forged.

In support of the above contention, it is extremely disappointing (to me) that we frequently learn about vendor / hardware / software issues on the likes of the Crossfire forum. I'm not in any way making light of them: in fact, kudos to the X-fire guys/gals for being open (that's not to say they don't have their own set of issues).

Importantly, let the record show that C3P has introduced a fantastic repertoire of aftermarket modifications for our cars.
That, however, is not the issue at hand:
Any of you who are business owners know that a great product comprises maybe 25% of a customer's perception of a satisfactory product. Instead, a vendor's success is frequently measured on the basis of how it interacts with the customers. That's the issue here.

I am prepared to support ALL of what I have alluded to above by providing factual evidence, and I will gladly expand upon anything I have written if requested (just give me until my return to the interwebz on Friday!).

To those of you who have had positive experiences with C3P: we're happy for you.
To those of you who have had unsatisfactory and persistent unsatisfactory experiences with C3P: we're here to help you find some sort of resolution.

After all, "MBWorld giveth, and MBWorld taketh away".
Old 05-06-2009, 06:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
2002 C32 AMG, 2013 GLK 350/4, 2015 E63S AMG Wagon
If C3P is banned, why do I still see banner ads on MBworld for his company?

Last edited by Lenin; 05-06-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:03 AM

SRT-6
Originally Posted by Lenin
If C3P is banned, why do is still see banner ads on MBworld for his company?
I agree, I'm reading this looking at the Code3 banner at the bottom of the page. Since Code 3 is gone since february the banner should be too. (good business practice?)

Les
Old 05-06-2009, 08:23 AM

srt6
Lol, there is a code3 adsense banner on here as I type this.

My pulley is one from the original batch and it has worked great for me, no issues at all. I have seen however a lot of customer service issues from a lot of people on this site and the crossfire site. It is a shame to see one less product available due to ****ty customer service.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 porsche 996 turbo
looks to me like a perfect oppurtunity for hooley to design and produce a pulley system to replace a lackluster company! i for one would like to see something other than a crank pulley for my 32.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:19 AM

03 c32
Angry

Originally Posted by boohooramblers
I'm going to be 'dark' for the next few days because of no internet service where I'm going, so I hate to 'thread-bomb' and then leave........
However.........

Personally, I'm absolutely sick and tired of hearing about C3P horror stories on a daily / weekly basis. Whether it be issues with a customer in California or a customer in Germany, it's all the same: unacceptable.

I'm not answering for AirFrcd; however, it should be known to all of you that Code3 Performance decided not to continue their role as MBWorld 'Sponsor' as of February of this year (2009). That fact is coming from the highest authority possible.

Paradoxically, nobody was aware of this because they (C3P) never respond to queries / concerns on MBWorld.

In essence, you have NO protection or assurances from MBWorld and its supporting staff when it comes to any matter pertaining to C3P.

I suspect that AirFrcd as well as countless (and I do mean 'countless') others on the W203 AMG forum (as well as the X-fire forum) will be certain to weigh in over the next few days / weeks.
Unfortunately, there is a long line of forum members (both known and unknown) who have been subjected to C3P shenanigans (forgive me, I was born in Ireland!).

I am absolutely ashamed of myself that I have not weighed in earlier regarding these issues. Ashamed.
It's personal because I'd like to think that we W203 AMG owners have a subforum that is unlike any other on MBWorld. There is an element of camaraderie and respect here that makes it special.

Why is C3P 'banned'?
I'd like to think that Internet Brands and/or Administration did so in light of events that have become public.

Here's what irks me:
I'm sure all of you (W203 AMG members) are familiar with how issues are handled in the W211 AMG forum (how could you not be aware!). Sometimes they can be over-zealous; however, I have to give them one thing: they look after their own. Perhaps it's time we started doing the same in our own 'W203 AMG'-way (i.e. respectfully, and with due diligence to facts).

Alas, us W203 AMG members frequently fall below the radar screen (except for Hooleyboy who has gone global )
I am going to go out on a limb here and state that as a result, business practices far surpassing the antics of the likes of 360Forged have occurred in our very forum. You all know what transpired with 360Forged.

In support of the above contention, it is extremely disappointing (to me) that we frequently learn about vendor / hardware / software issues on the likes of the Crossfire forum. I'm not in any way making light of them: in fact, kudos to the X-fire guys/gals for being open (that's not to say they don't have their own set of issues).

Importantly, let the record show that C3P has introduced a fantastic repertoire of aftermarket modifications for our cars.
Any of you who are business owners know that a great product comprises maybe 25% of a customer's perception of a satisfactory product. Instead, a vendor's success is frequently measured on the basis of how it interacts with the customers. That's the issue here.

I am prepared to support ALL of what I have alluded to above by providing factual evidence, and I will gladly expand upon anything I have written if requested (just give me until my return to the interwebz on Friday!).

To those of you who have had positive experiences with C3P: we're happy for you.
To those of you who have had unsatisfactory and persistent unsatisfactory experiences with C3P: we're here to help you find some sort of resolution.

Patrick:

Thank you for a well written recap of where the W203 AMG board stands vis-a-vis this **** poor business owner.

There is more to come.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 Designo 030
Lawrence - I'm sorry it has come to this.

In such a short time, you have been pushing the limits to make our cars faster. Unfortunately, C3P came in short as usual regardless of your given trust, patience and large deposits.

Patrick - I also had my share with C3P as many of you know. Never liked the way the show was ran and I decided to stay away from drama. However, every chance I get to warned members about the infamous IC, I do so via PM.

Good luck to everyone.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
Well that explains why nobody hears from anyone at C3P on here anymore. If they were banned or gone since Feb., any PMs or messages on here after that fall on deaf ears. Still doesn't excuse the lack of response to personal email and phone calls however.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by boohooramblers
However.........

Why is C3P 'banned'?

Here's what irks me:

I agree with you 100% I understand the silence...God knows the silence many still have over this matter many due to "not me" syndrome...I wasn't crazy about some of the products but he did bring about good success which ultimately is what most want. I hope regardless Brandon and C3P continue on and maybe he can still inject knowledge our way as he has many a times before..God loves you Brandon.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Who Loves Ya baby????

Originally Posted by c32used
I agree with you 100% I understand the silence...God knows the silence many still have over this matter many due to "not me" syndrome...I wasn't crazy about some of the products but he did bring about good success which ultimately is what most want. I hope regardless Brandon and C3P continue on and maybe he can still inject knowledge our way as he has many a times before..God loves you Brandon.

At least someone does????
Old 05-11-2009, 11:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
Any update on this?
Old 05-12-2009, 10:41 PM

03 c32
TWO WEEKS LATER, AND NO RESPONSES...
Old 05-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 C320 Sedan
Originally Posted by AirFrcd
TWO WEEKS LATER, AND NO RESPONSES...
Sniff Sniff... Do i smell a law suit? Damn man that sucks so they had your car for 3 months hmmm... Did you right down your millage before you took it to them... I would hate to see them use your car for personal matters..

You should take a little trip over to him! Ill go with you.. i can be your PIC ( partner in crime )

LOL

Keep

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WARNING: CODE3